GRIMglamfire
Quote:kobloskornel2 years ago
How the fak can Kazuya fight devil...when he is devil? I never understand it.....
taken from random tekken 2 ost video

Quote:jc dede4 years ago
great music i don't know why but when i hear that music i've impression to see all blacks executing haka in rugby
taken from nier ost

Quote:RedVelociraptor Herobrine 3 Years ago
my god i just want to strangle the people who think Link is Zelda. Im the only one brave enough to type it in.

Quote:memerocket 4 months ago(edited)
The Beatles were the greatest band to ever fucking do it. How dare you speak ill of them, you filthy indie coffee-shop dwelling goo gobbler. Get fucked by a dying hippo, sloppy cunt.

Quote:Super Mitchobi 1 month ago
For all of those people who thinks mario is evil he's not I'm proving why mario is truly a hero I'm making a video to stop all of this nonsense and you can have your childhood back and all u sonic fans mario is so much better than sonic heck you
does htis person post here
Two_Finger
I think they do
Elyk
heck you
DrTapeworm
last person has a point; mario is a really friendly character and i bet he and sonic get along well
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Agastya
Quote:My favorite idol is Chihaya Kisaragi from THE iDOLM@STER and yes, my love for her knows no bounds. I would - and have - killed for her, even though I'm sure she would disapprove. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. I have to keep her safe from all of the poison devils that seek to corrupt her purity, even if that means keeping her shut away. It's for her own good...in order to keep her perfect and beautiful...forever. She's the only respite I've found after that whore Umi Sonoda betrayed me. I thought she was perfect, thought she was the one, but in the end she was just another fucking mistake that needed to be corrected.
EDIT: Downvotes, really? If you knew the pain of having a knife plunged into your fucking heart by the hand you once held so tight that you couldn't feel anything else - not even the excruciating pain of living - then maybe you'd sympathize a bit.
EDIT: Umi Sonoda is a vile ocean, her black and fetid waters scabbed over by the pollution of her own malice and jealously.
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
GRIMglamfire
Quote:Black Omega Ent3 minutes ago
+Kawaii Faggot You're joking, right? Look i like the original Power Rangers as much as the next guy but lets face it: All that goofy "Morphenomenal!!" stuff belongs back in the 80s. Leave it there. Enjoy this. To me, this looks fuckin AMAZING.
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]