Kright
0%
Zange
0%
No Execution
81.82%
Total: 11 vote(s)
Aidan
Things have been... tense. Protests are popping up around town. There seems to be a police siren blaring every hour. And still, no news on Kira's capture. Sitting around and doing nothing isn't going to accomplish anything.
As concerned citizens, you've decided to take matters into your own hands. Today marks the first meeting of the Common Sense Action Group, a volunteer organization devoted to ending the quarantine. You enter the meeting room and introduce yourself to your fellow townsfolk, eager to take action.

The meeting structure is as follows. Each day, all present may present their findings regarding Kira and the status of the quarantine. Members may also vote on who we most suspect. At the end of the day, whoever receives the most votes will be captured and disposed of.

The mood in the room is anxiety-inducing. No one seems entirely sure of themselves. As a result, votes of no execution will be accepted, to prevent any hasty judgement if little evidence is presented.

The meeting will adjourn tomorrow, November 13 at 8 PM PST, when night falls.
Superchao
can i execute Yoshikage Kira just to be sure
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Jetamo
yeah im down with that
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Aidan
(Nov 13, 2019 at 4:45 AM)Superchao Wrote: can i execute Yoshikage Kira just to be sure

Yoshikage Kira is missing. A group of high school students have been looking for him since last week. If anyone knows where he is, please inform the local authorities.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
So is there any penalty for voting no execution?
"Let's play our lives away!"
Baby Sans Thanos
I, Kira Yoshikage, also agree with the idea of executing me.

Just try, lowly beasts. Humans of inferior blood. Try execute me!
[Image: Zm6C7NV.gif]
Superchao
(Nov 13, 2019 at 5:14 AM)Kosaku Kawajiri Wrote: I, Kira Yoshikage, also agree with the idea of executing me.

Just try, lowly beasts. Humans of inferior blood. Try execute me!
sure, if you want
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Baby Sans Thanos
Yes, yes! Vote for me! Ahahaha!
[Image: Zm6C7NV.gif]
Two_Finger
whodunit
Aidan
To be clear, to perform an action, you would PM me the action and the target, if the action has a target. The action will take effect at the beginning of that night phase. I'll repeat this information in the main stickied thread.