T-man
yes, girafarig sets the precedent
T-man
is it a pokemon?
[Image: latest?cb=20171017201920]
Fun With Despair
good selfie t-man but I thought we had a seperate thread for those
T-man
(Nov 20, 2019 at 7:45 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: good selfie t-man but I thought we had a seperate thread for those
critical hit it's super effective

[Image: MxjRCrF.png]
Aidan
i'm pretty sure a toaster in a bath tub is a pokémon too
Kabuto
that's a pikachu
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Sheldon Cooper
Um, excuse me, NONE of these are Pokemon. The first image is CatDog from the 1998 Nickelodeon cartoon CatDog, the second image is Krumm from the 1994 Nickelodeon cartoon Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, and the third image is a stock photo of a man in a bath tub about to drop a toaster, with toast already made, in the bathtub. You could find out the answers to these with a simple Google Reverse Image Search, why did you need to ask us?
[Image: UtCDrJD.jpg]
John Wick's Cat
(Nov 27, 2019 at 5:25 PM)Sheldon Cooper Wrote: Um, excuse me, NONE of these are Pokemon. The first image is CatDog from the 1998 Nickelodeon cartoon CatDog, the second image is Krumm from the 1994 Nickelodeon cartoon Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, and the third image is a stock photo of a man in a bath tub about to drop a toaster, with toast already made, in the bathtub. You could find out the answers to these with a simple Google Reverse Image Search, why did you need to ask us?

a
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Aidan
(Nov 27, 2019 at 5:58 PM)John Wick's Dog Wrote: a

[Image: RhpCGoY.jpg]
Arrietty
bwow wow
Aidan
this is an easy one
[Image: imRCKBl.png]
Arrietty
that's angry wooloo