best girl from every anime i've seen goddamnit zelma

MoonAge
keep in mind there's going to be a lot of cases where it's just the mc because there's no other important girls but anyway let's GO

Aggretsuko: Fenneko, she's the chill coworker i wish i had
Angel Beats: Yui's humor just clicked with me idk
Anohana: Menma deserved better
Assassination Classroom: that one virtual girl Ritsu, i'm glad that show saw the value of 2d girls
Baccano: Nice Holystone of fucking course, give me more eyepatch waifus damn it
Black Lagoon: Revy, best waifu across all of anime, next please
My Hero Academia: Uraraka even if she's sort of the easiest answer. I guess i just find her interactions with deku really cute
Clannad: Kyou, I will die on this hill that tomoya should have landed with her instead of vanilla waifu nagisa
Code Geass: Pizza Butt, only for the design
Cowboy Bebop: Ed, though she's too ditzy for an actual fulfilling relationship
Danganronpa 3: Asahina, with kyoko being a really close second
Death Note: Misa by default, she's an obsessive psychopath but the only other girl in the series is light's sister who barely gets any screentime
Death Parade: that girl with the blue hair, if only because of her pure dance in the op. she's so happy
Devil May Cry The Animated Series: Lady, a shame she ended up being wasted
Devilman Crybaby: Miki, i guess you could say i'm head over heels with her ahahaha oh god i'm so sorry
Durarara: Celty, I was always impressed with how she expressed so much emotion without a head
Fate/Zero: Saber, or am I thinking of one of her million spinoffs
FLCL: Haruko, a really fun gal to be around
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood: fuck you got me, this is the hardest one by far. i'm calling a four way tie between winry, hawkeye, armstrong, and izumi, though it's probably Hawkeye
Devil is a Part-Timer: Chiho, i'm obligated to relate to a fellow fast food worker
Hellsing Ultimate: Seras Victoria just gets shit done
Hunter x Hunter: Komugi, more in a protection sort of way though
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Lisa Lisa, trisha has a better design but she doesn't do as much as the former
K-On: Mio, hands down
Valvrave:...pass
World God Only Knows: Elsie, that lovable dork
Kekkai Sensen: Chain, bonus points for being in a suit
Kill la Kill: Satsuki, such big dick energy
Konosuba: Megumin, same explanation as literally every anime fan on the planet
Black Butler: Elizabeth, i guess for her devotion to her 13 year old fiance and no i'm not giving that context. though it's either her or the fucking ditz maid
Little Witch Academia: Sucy, what a mood
Madoka: you can't expect me to remember anything about madoka next
Megalo Box: I think there's only one female character in the entire show? even then she's not my type
Mob Psycho 100: sort of the same case as the above, can't remember that many females
Mushishi: third time's the charm, except not really
Naruto: hinata's a white bread answer, i'm going with my main girl Temari
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Asuka, though it's a lose lose situation either way. I say asuka and i get mauled by rei stans, i say rei and i get mauled by asuka stans
Nichijou: that one tsundere character had the best skits
No Game No Life: Jithril or whatever the name of that angel is, and nnnno this has nothing to do with the censor-friendly nude scene
One Punch Man: Tatsumaki
Ouran High School Host Club: just because Haruhi's the only major girl doesn't mean that's a bad thing, she's a good straight man character regardless
Overlord: i feel like every female character in this show is the obsessive yandere type ala Misa Amane, not my type at all
Psycho-Pass: eeeeh Akane's the only girl I can remember
Re:Creators: god i love Magane so much, great design, great playful personality, everything
Re:Zero: No.
Re:Life: don't remember anything about this whoopsssss
Samurai Champloo: Fuu's the only major girl but even then she's a great one
Serial Experiments Lain: Lain's the only major girl but even then she would just stare at her computer all day
Your Lie in April: Kaori i guess??
Attack on Titan: Annie, if only she would show up after season 1
Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi, sort of a "lesser of three evils" type thing. yuki's too stoic and asahina's just too moe
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: yoko used to be my very first best girl but now I shift more towards Nia
Toradora: Minori, suck it taiga
Violet Evergarden: Violet for episode 10 alone, fuck man my heart
Zombieland Saga: Saki, the only reason to look forward to s2
Yrrzy
the correct NGE answer is to pick Mari to piss off both sides
B3ll3
mf I cant believe we groupwatched watched love live together but you didnt include maki on this list Sad
MoonAge
Mobile Suit Gundam: Sayla
Zeta Gundam: Emma gets shit done
Gundam ZZ: haman......
CCA: Sazabi?
Gundam 0083: god i wish there were more strong characters like mora
08th MS Team: Karen
Fighter G Gundam: Allensby
Turn A Gundam: Diana
Gundam Seed: Cagalli until she turned to shit in Destiny
Destiny: Lunamaria
00: Sumeragi
Eizouken: Sayaka
Kaguya-Sama: Hayasaka
Oregairu: Yukino
Mario
mfan right now:

Elyk
so what i'm getting from this is that you're into clumsy girls
sealelement
you didn't list your favorite valvrave girl.
100% pure gamer 100%
Vertette

>liking anime

sealelement
wrong person Wrote:Toradora: Minori, suck it taiga
why would you watch toradora and feel this way? minori is in practice the least interesting character in that show and the only thing she does of any consequence besides be an object of another character's affection is help to get the leads together at the very end. i dont feel like using spoiler tags so sorry if there's someone reading this who hasn't seen toradora and really wanted to for some reason. but for real like at least pick ami! or ryuuji's mom!

fuck i fell for the bait
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Nov 21, 2020 at 7:27 PM)sealelement Wrote:
wrong person Wrote:Toradora: Minori, suck it taiga
why would you watch toradora and feel this way? minori is in practice the least interesting character in that show and the only thing she does of any consequence besides be an object of another character's affection is help to get the leads together at the very end. i dont feel like using spoiler tags so sorry if there's someone reading this who hasn't seen toradora and really wanted to for some reason. but for real like at least pick ami! or ryuuji's mom!

fuck i fell for the bait
agree with this, she is the most frustrating character in the show

YUFO
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
I don't know what's crazier; this terrible list or the fact that it has 5 good shits. Is this ironic? Is this because the lolicon revelation? Why are we supporting this?

Don't condone shit taste. My precure posting gets no fucking likes ever and precure is amazing shit. fuck this thread.