LET'S PLAY ROLLER COASTER TYCOON: A PRIMER

Pea
[Image: baiAgoh.png]

HI

WELCOME TO MY LET'S ROLLER COASTER

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT ROLLER TOASTER CYCOON IS, YOU CAN WATCH THIS FOLLOWING VIDEO
i dont actually know a good introductory video to roller coaster tycoon:

roller coaster tycoon is a very old game "series" created by one dude, named chris sawyer. some people know him for his railroad tycoon games, but his big break was with the amusement park series. RCT was my first ever PC game, next to simpsons hit n' run, so i already had a headstart into playing good pc games.

i'm not super skilled with this game but i do know the basics and i know a couple of tricks here and there, so i'm not necessarily going in blind.
--

HOWEVER

this is a LET'S PLAY. see that first word there? let's? yeah, you're going in this as well, although it's not necessary. even if you do not know how this game works, i can assure you that you can contribute.

every game of roller coaster tycoon starts with a fresh new beginning in a map of our choice and since i'm starting this playthrough tomorrow i'm giving you the chance to CHOOSE my map. CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST OF SCENARIOS. CHOOSE ONLY FROM THE ROLLER COASTER 2 SETS. whatever gets the most nominations/votes will be the selected map. if no votes are made i'll just pick one of my own. each scenario has a different goal to accomplish and a different size as well, so read them if you want!
--

PROCEDURE

once the scenario has been selected, a new thread will appear, logging all actions and events that occured within the park as we construct and manage it. while that's happening, you can suggest the following:

- RIDES TO IMPLEMENT, INCLUDING ITS INTENSITY, SHAPE, RESTRICTIONS, WHATEVER.
- NAMING CHARACTERS. YES, YOU CAN DO THAT.
- BUSINESS TACTICS TO EITHER MAKE THE PARK A HIT OR TO SABOTAGE ALL THE WORK I'VE DONE DUE TO YOUR LACK OF EMPATHY TOWARDS CAPITALISM
- REALLY DUMB SCENERY
- MEMES AS LONG AS THEY'RE TASTEFUL BUT I TRUST YOU GUYS ON THIS NO PISS
- OVERALL CHALLENGES ADDED TO THE INITIAL GOAL TO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL

here is an example of a good suggestion (but i will still hate you): cram the most rides as you can in an X by Y area
here is an example of a bad suggestion: fuck ypu

i am looking forward to this hell for i have many things in mind.
sealelement
i'm going to put my vote towards dusty greens, pardner. my reasoning is that i feel it offers the most flexibility compared to most of the other scenarios in terms of what we're able to build, and also it will importantly allow us all to roleplay as rich texas oil barons who own a bunch of land. yee haw
sealelement

for your consideration: astroworld, but by minus world
100% pure gamer 100%
Jetamo
i initially thought the airport map was a prison
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Spooks?
[Image: 8ca.jpg]
Nabber
infernal views seems cool. who wouldn't go to a theme park on an active volcano