KINGDOM HEARTS HYPE THREAD **KHIII, KHWorldTour, KHUχ, and KH**

CHESHIRE ☯

THE 2.8 OPENING IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!!

*Now in English!*

Nothing in the previous collections is in II.8

Here's a list of all the games necessary to play for the FULL, COMPLETE story as we know it.

.5HDR = KH:FM, KH:Re:CoM, and KH:358/2D Cinematic

II.5HDR = KHII:FM+, KHBBS:FM, KH:Re:C

II.8FCP = KH3D:HD, KHBBS0.2:AFP, and KHχ:BC

And then there's the odd ones out, KHχ, KH:Uχ, and KHUx (Don't be fooled, they ARE different games)

and finally the elusive KHIII:Now in Development

[Image: kd9S2tl.png]

Who's staying up with me to watch it? Who's excited for BBS Zero Point? Who's excited for χ Back Cover?
Naturally I'm excited for ALL OF IT. So let's get this pre-game started!!!

[Image: chJr4vu.png]

***UPDATE***
…oh yeah this thing happened too for PS4. Pretty sexy playing at a constant 60fps with 4k-upscaling and CRAZY fast loading. Kingdom Hearts 2: FM+ speedrun record is now 2Hours 58minutes 19sec! (The previous world record was 3 hours and 35 minutes on the JPN PS2 version.

As a hardcore KH player (Beaten them all on max difficulty 100%, Speed-run KH1 and KH2, and I'm a serious KH lorefag), if anyone has any story, lore, or play style questions I can probably answer them. I'm also currently playing KHUχ.
Elyk
too bad it's only for the ps4
same for the last collection being only on ps3

I want to replay the games in their most polished forms but I don't have either console
kaZaam
why the fuck is King Dumb Farts III just a thing thats never happening? wasnt there a teaser for it like a decade ago?
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
(Sep 13, 2016 at 1:52 AM)Kazaam Wrote: why the fuck is King Dumb Farts III just a thing thats never happening? wasnt there a teaser for it like a decade ago?

We're getting a new trailer and information in the Winter. That said, there's always a chance they'll hide something at the end of this trailer. They've done it a few times in the last 2 years. Main recent they aren't talking about it though is because
1)This is Final Fantasy XV's year
2)2.8 is essentially the Prologue for KH3, so he wants to release it first. Keep in mind, this is 1 brand new game and 1 fully realized movie in the Kingdom Shader on UE3.

(Sep 13, 2016 at 1:53 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Also jesus christ, why the fuck do they release so many versions of these games?

Every game gets a Final Mix, though KHχ and KHUχ are legitimately different games, and the Final Mix games add TONS of new content worthy of a second release.
GRIMglamfire
[Image: 14232523_10154592036801812_7531621907774982504_n.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
Mario
[deleted]
CHESHIRE ☯
(Sep 13, 2016 at 2:41 AM)GLAMGRIMFIRE Wrote: [Image: 14232523_10154592036801812_7531621907774982504_n.jpg]

Don't start with me, Skullkid
CHESHIRE ☯
2 HOURS TO GO FUCKOS!

[Image: B33swJe.png]
GRIMglamfire
so square enix really wants dissidia to be a thing dont they
CHESHIRE ☯
(Sep 13, 2016 at 5:40 AM)GLAMGRIMFIRE Wrote: so square enix really wants dissidia to be a thing dont they

Well I mean, Duodecim is pretty goddamn fun, and the only thing better than a port to PSN is a formal arcade remake for PSN like they've done. So I'm not mad at all, I'm actually super excited.

But I really don't get the idea of Opera Omnia when we already have Brave Exvius AND World of Final Fantasy. Too many self referential games like this will dilude how good Dissidia is.

1 HOUR IN COUNTING!!!
CHESHIRE ☯
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHESHIRE ☯
OFFICIAL COVER ART RELEASED

[Image: 44x4XIw.jpg]
Elyk
I can't help but laugh out loud every time I hear Mickey speak in Japanese.
Aidan
can you do sweet juggle combos into supers in the new one or is that just 2 and recoded
CHESHIRE ☯
(Sep 14, 2016 at 2:03 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: can you do sweet juggle combos into supers in the new one or is that just 2 and recoded

There's footage of it in BBS0.2, and you could do it in DreamDropDistance as well. I'm about 99.9% positive that will be in Kingdom Hearts 3 as well, since that was a huge mechanic added in KH2 that all the high-level players utilize regularly.
GRIMglamfire
shit

i was hoping the announcement would be delayed or something
honestly
i'm not ready for this to all come to an end
goddamnit; that's two rpgs ill be investing free time into next year.

trailer was hype; aqua is goat; kh3 better deliver.
GRIMglamfire
so wait do i still need to buy II.5
CHESHIRE ☯
Nothing in the previous collections is in II.8

Here's a list of all the games necessary to play for the FULL, COMPLETE story as we know it.

.5HDR = KH:FM, KH:Re:CoM, and KH:358/2D Cinematic

II.5HDR = KHII:FM+, KHBBS:FM, KH:Re:C

II.8FCP = KH3D:HD, KHBBS0.2:AFP, and KHχ:BC

And then there's the odd ones out, KHχ and KH:Uχ (Don't be fooled, they ARE different games)

and finally the elusive KHIII:Now in Development
CHESHIRE ☯

OPENING RELEASED