Spooks?
Sure, this thread's going up late, but you'd all still better remember to Vote for who you think the killer is.

Look, someone's gotta get executed, okay? Unless he killed himself, but who'd do that, right? Sounds like a total pussy. Or Rick Sanchez, I guess.
Gordon Ramsay
Vote: Cooking Mama

While it's not a strong case and I'd be happy to change it, right now this seems the most plausible. Cooking Mama started in Trip's Pad and could have easily been the person who Ainsley saw leaving the kitchen, then swinging by a second time. Starting in Trip's Pad also gave the opportunity to set up for killing the first person who entered, in this case Bees.

Regarding suicide, we would need to find what happened to the corpse used to bludgeon Bees, as well as how he got in the oven in that case.

Again, it's in no way confirmed and I'm open to hearing counterarguments/alternative suspects.
Momoko Koigakubo
vote: cooking mama im sorry but we must burn the chefs
Ruby Rose
Vote: KOT because i heard portals stuff, they were missing at critical times, spotted in weird locations, and don't have much to claim tonight. Also because I'll be busy for a while and won't help much,
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Godbert Manderville
King of Town

I think it's highly likely this murder was committed with the help of the portal gun.

-The kill seems to be set up to make it look like Bees ended up in the oven before or even during Gordon's cooking show
-Bees was knocked out in Trip's Pad, which means the killer would've had to drag him in plain sight to the Kitchen. That's an unnecessary risk
-There are places in Trip's Pad that aren't burned where a portal could've been placed: inside the bathtub or the ??? room

As for why I suspect KoT in particular, he was one of the suspects near Rick's body on night 3 who could've taken the portal gun, and he's the only person we know of who has access to the ??? room where he could've easily hidden a portal that nobody else would accidentally stumble upon (he was seen entering the room all the way back on night 1). Cooking Mama also claimed to see him near a portal in the Sealed Room on night 4.
Gordon Ramsay
Unvote
Vote: King of Town

the logic checks out better than my logic
Bandit Shoey
Vote: KOT
Sorry looks like Monarchy is off the menu
Bandit Shoey
Unvote: KOT
Vote: Shygul i'm done with em.
Gordon Ramsay
Unvote: KOT
Vote: Cooking Mama

i trust the eldritch monster
Skull Face
Vote: Momoko.

It seems incongruous to me the fact she'd pour gasoline on everything but inside the bathtub.
Bandit Shoey
Unvote: Shygul
Vote: KOT
Looks like monarchy is back off the menu
Momoko Koigakubo
vote: shygul to tie the votes let the lord decide our fate
Bigfoot
vote kot for same reasons as godbert said earlier
Hillary Clinton
The King of Town, sorry. I don't know if we're going to get it right under any circumstance but of the three suspects I feel like he is the most likely.
Skull Face
I rescind my vote, and leave it at nothing.
The King of Town
Vote: Momoko I guess
Jack of Spades
shygul wants to kill themselves, whatever. I'm over this case.
Fink
vote: Momoko?
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
ǫ̓ͫͥ͌͏̴̦͍h͊ͨ̏͒̄̑͏̖̹̞͍͈͘ ̶̼̫̬͎̰͍́̉̊͗̾́͜m̂̓͑ͨ̉҉̬̝̗̙̩̖y̛̛̞͖̑ͣ̔̅ͯͣ̚̚͡ ̲̭̞̾͋́̈́̏̒͒ͬ͝gͨ͐̀̋̌́͆҉̹͕̪͉̻̬͉ö̡̰̜̬́̐͌ͨ̎̎̍̀d̴̝̘̱̣̺̟̺̲̫̑ͬ̈́ͯ̒̓̇
Spooks?
"Wait, hold on. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Now things are getting tricky, aren't they? Y'know, that was pretty mean of you guys, right? This guy was supposed to live at LEAST until tonight. But... I guess I gotta play by the rules, right? Because, I mean, @The King of Town is definitely GUILTY. Surprised it took you that long to figure out, actually. The idiot was pretty blatant about it all.

Either way, guess I can't delay the inevitable. It's punishment time!"

---

Upon hearing his verdict, the King of Town gulps. He turns to run towards House Bishop from the Fountain, and sprints upstairs to the Leader's Bureau, slamming the door behind him and tossing the desk in front of the door to block it off. He looks around the room, but quickly realizes the stupid fucking thing he just did: he's cornered now.

Unless... His eyes shoot over to the window, and relief spreads across his flabby face. Maybe he can escape over there? He runs over and tries to pull the window open, while out in the Hall of Swords, Monokuma is advancing with a can of gasoline. He approaches the door and begins to pour it underneath, before lighting up a match and igniting the pool.

As flames rush into the room, the King of Town finally gets the window open, and attempts to climb carefully down the back of the house. As he steps out the window though, his foot connects with ice where he was expecting a firm, grippable ledge. With a rather pathetic yell, he tumbles to the ground, landing with a heavy thud. Groaning, he tries to stand up, only to find Monokuma approaching, having caught up to him.

As the bear comes closer, The King backs away on the ground, until suddenly he is grabbed from behind by the neck of his the poncho Fink gave him, the direction of the woods. He turns around to see the red eyes of the Wendigo staring at him through its deer skull head. With its other hand, it raises an axe into the air, and cleaves the King in two. As the King's bottom half slumps to the ground, the Wendigo slices the King's dangling, exposed stomach open with a claw, and after fishing around, retrieves a large, black shard of crystal.

Its eyes flash red twice and it gives a jerky, mechanical nod in the direction of Monokuma before slipping away back into the woods, crystal in hand.

Monokuma shrugs, and hoists the King's remains into his arms, not noticing the purple keycard that falls from his pocket onto the ground outside. He places the King, and his Suspicious Sack into the oven, and sets it to CLEAN, reducing him and all his possessions to ash.

---

His role was the Ultimate Fanfiction Writer
Role Description:

"Now, would you look at that! A real life monster sighting! See? I bet you're all glad you came out here tonight. And would you look at that, you got the right killer, so tonight will be just fine. Seems like everything's working out for everyone, huh?

I can't wait to see what happens next."