Spooks?
[Image: YV6jc7r.png]

The Terminal in Trip's office glows ominously with a purple light. You enter in the password Xz16TS, and the screen unlocks, displaying a series of options.

>EMAIL

>ORDER

>DOCUMENTS

>UPDATE CRYSTAL EMULATOR

You click EMAIL first.

It appears that nearly all of the sent and received items have been deleted, save for a bunch of emails from Trip to runescape customer support begging for his password back.

The most recent one though, is distinctly not that.

email:

You also notice a single reply to this in the inbox.

reply:

You’re a little confused. Who are these people supposed to be? Either way, you click ORDER next, which appears to pull up a short form you can use to order a bunch of audiovisual supplies for use in TV and film. You figure this is for whatever ghost show that Trip’s doing, and move on to the DOCUMENTS section.

There are two files here, labeled NOTICE and PROJECT TERROR ACTUALIZER - INFO. You click the NOTICE file.

Notice:

You click the other file now, the PROJECT TERROR one.

PROJECT TERROR ACTUALIZER:

Finally, you exit out into the main menu and click on the UPDATE CRYSTAL EMULATOR button. You are taken to a new screen with a progress bar in the center, sitting at about 60%.

Two buttons are below it, labeled

>CONNECT HARDWARE

>INFO

The button that says CONNECT HARDWARE is grayed out, likely because you haven’t connected this hardware it’s mentioning, but you click the INFO button, which opens a popup window.

info:
Jetamo
I can't believe Godbert Manderville has Trip's Runescape password.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Godbert Manderville
Hmm. I've just noticed a troubling detail.

The progress bar for the Crystal Emulator is moving. It was only at 50% when I first accessed the terminal on night 4.