Stirling
original air date: February 15, 1999

holy fuck i'm tired also crackle links now

Characters:
i find it adorable that dilbert's device for helping with getting a pregnant wife to the hospital is fully supported by dogbert's cooperation in having a two key ignition. dilbert is kind of annoying in his innocence at times. thank you for giving us brownie. the stockholders are REALLY well written - like holy crap.

Humour:
oh man, i fucking hate radio stations that even TRY to talk up how much music they play. it really is just total bologna. the traffic intro had me remembering driving around chicago. :( LOL VAPORWARE ARENA this episode is a banger 7 minutes in. truly, respect is not necessary and dilbert knows this.

>white slave market

uhh

favourite joke:
path-e-tech
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
pretty good ep. idk what the fuck a crackle is so i had to use kisscartoon. if i get a virus please ban drei
the standard jokes at the expense of dumb people are good but the best parts are always the broader ones. there's a sort of timeless cynicism to dilbert that helps it hold up despite being white bread. love it when dilbert activates his traffic clearing machine and it's just a fucking missile. it's absurd but not so much so that the universe feels stupid or amoral; just the people living in it. basically it's the most realistic portrayal of america ever put on a screen

the plot felt more like a simpsons episode this time, which is extremely good as simpsons is the best anime ever made. however, the simpsons are generally likeable and i fuckin hate dilbert, so it didn't work as well. everyone is a huge asshole in this show actually. normally i would find that edgy but it works here. the people are mean-spirited but the writing is generally pretty wholesome. even when it dips into dark comedy, no-one dies or suffers or anything like that.

biggest takeaway is that i wish stock trading was that easy irl i'd be fucking loaded