Stirling
Original air date:
March 1, 1999

Don't fucking come into work if you're sick and have sick days.

I do not like the body horror. I thought they said "fecomatter" when I was a kid and never understood the whole black light gag. Ultimately, this was the most sitcomy episode with nothing changing in the end nor anyone accomplishing any sort of growth or developing a significant experience - even with the kind of abuse Dilbert and Alice conducted on Wally for years coming to light. Luckily, the small jokes were more up my alley and kept me engaged to keep listening; it was hard to keep watching as the visuals felt even more bland than usual. I think more of the budget was maybe spent on the various alterations of people's anatomy working in fine. Nothing about this episode moves the overarching plot along, and it is kind of weird - always has been for me - that Dilbert talks of the impossibility of having an office when he did in a prior episode. I know the staff would probably respond with something like "stop thinking so hard about a cartoon," but I just don't really like this sort of blatant inconsistency being unaddressed nor framed comedically.

Was this was the first appearance of our intern Asok?

Favourite joke:
PHB flipping a coin without assigning what option goes to which side.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: