X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
You all head to the Fountain as per the usual, and find... no one. No trace of the cameraman, and no trace of the bear that's been controlling your lives for the past god knows how long.

You are alone. There is nothing remaining of the structure you once had.

You share an uneasy glance with your fellow freelancers, before one of them calls something out. Slumped over the Fountain is... a dead body. You pull their head out from the water, and take a look at their pallid face.

---

@Momoko Koigakubo has been found dead in the Fountain. She appears to have been drowned.

Her role was the Ultimate Ghost?

role description:

---

You place her head back in the water and sigh, taking a step back through the fog. In the distance, you see a figure approaching, stumbling over the uneven grass. The cameraman? ...No. Another island freelancer approaches, and sinks to their knees, pointing a shaky finger in the direction to the west. All that you can make out through their raspy breaths is one word.

"Chapel."

You break out in a run towards the building, slicing through the mist as your shoes pound against the wet morning grass. You throw open the chapel doors, and recoil in pure, heart-stopping shock at what you see lying on the altar.

---

From what you can tell, @Trip [Cameraman] has been found dead in the Chapel. His body is lying on the altar, covered in stab wounds and completely missing his head.

His role is unknown.

---

No... It can't be.

But... what can you do? The bear's gone, and he was the one driving all this along, evil as he may have been. Will it even matter without a proper trial?

Of course it will. You don't need some mascot character telling you what to do. You steady yourself, and turn back to the others waiting outside the chapel.

You'll get to the bottom of this. Even if it kills you.

---

CASE FILES:
-The area around the altar is splattered with blood.
-The knife is still in the body, sticking out of its chest like a stake.
-There is a bunch of cracks in one of the stone walls.
-The head is nowhere to be seen.
-The Big Daddy suit is missing again. Fuck
-The Wendigo Animatronic is by the teleporter in the woods, on the ground with one outstretched arm
-The mainframe in the ??? Room has been smashed, and is sparking
-Trip's Office is trashed
-The area around the Fountain seems relatively pristine, there is no blood
-A large, cloth puppet that looks like a venus flytrap is in the Water Control Room

OTHER INFO
-A penis is carved in a shelf in the Wine Storage
-The door has been broken off of the Gun Locker
-Monokuma is frozen motionless in the Underground Pier

---

THE MAP

[Image: nfkxev8.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):
Trip's Pad (Pink):
Outdoor Areas:

[Image: GzD4dqh.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):

[Image: XvBFwnk.png]

Room Descriptions

Basement Rooms:

---

CURRENT PLAYERS:

@Bigfoot
@ASMR Youtuber
@Skull Face
@Fink
@Godbert Manderville
@The Archivist
@"cooking mama"
@Gordon Ramsay
@Hillary Clinton
@Grell Sutcliff
@Ruby Rose
@Ainsley Harriott
@Ramone Stradvar
@Shoey

Post investigation questions in this thread, and try to post any major theories here, for the sake of ease.

The investigation will end tomorrow at 7 PM PST.

I am watching you.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. DO NOT DO THIS.
Visions
The priestess' gaze locked on to the poet's head, then, to his hands. For a moment, one could tell that she was relieved, but she did not let her guard down for too long. Therese steps forward with prudence.

"Valentina… If that is you, please tell us."

Silence, but only for a moment.

"I…"

That single word was enough to send shock to those who are currently witnessing this miracle, albeit a nightmare for some: Valentina's voice was clearly heard, echoing quietly throughout the building. Angus enters the scene, keeping his calm despite the overwhelming events that have occurred throughout the day and night.

"I had this dream… Percy was there, telling me to remember… something... He was crying and begging, but I could not understand him…"

Angus turns his head to see a shaking Percy. Sweat is ever so visibly forming on his forehead, visible thanks to the moonlight shining through the chapel's glass panes. Shortly after, the poet's teeth start chattering.

"Gordon, you might want to grab this Percy fellow. Lad's having a bad reaction."

The overseer's tone did not seem to come with authority, rather, it was a suggestion. Gordon obeys without hesitation, putting his arm over Percy's shoulder.

Valentina continues.

"Then… I felt hurt. I felt hurt, but I don't know what happened next..."

The swordsman's arm grips tighter to the shaken man's body.

"Then I woke up here. The pain felt awfully real, but I don't feel it now. It was like a dream… It was a dream, wasn't it?"

Angus rushed towards the poet, but as he was about to hold him with the help of Gordon, Percy let out an overwhelming scream, tossing about without aim, but not losing Gordon's tough grip.

"YOU'RE NOT ALIVE, MARIE! I KILLED YOU, I KILLED YOU SO YOU CAN BE FREE!!"

The two authoritarian figures pick up Percy, ready to take him outside. Angus clears his throat and speaks with confidence, unshaken by the murderer's fit.

"Right, lad, your confession was unnecessary and, quite frankly, you've done enou-"

"HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER OUR BLISSFUL MOMENTS TOGETHER?! IS IT ME, THE ONE WHO BRINGS NOTHING BUT BOTHER?! TELL ME, MARIE. WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER?!"

Valentina lets out a worrisome gasp, immediately tearing up from the pathetic man's desperate screams. A jab comes from Angus, directly hitting Percy's face and knocking him out. He shakes his hand in frustration.

"He's lost his mind, int it? We'll bring him in. Therese, take care of the girl, would ye?"

As Therese nodded, the other two leave the scene with the unconscious romanticist. With a slight hesitation, she approaches the priestess, stopping at barely normal talking distance.

"Valentina… You really aren't hurt, are you?"

No response.

"I've got to say… I do not think that it was a dream at all. We were just talking about who did this to you. If I can be honest with ye, I feel like I'm the one dreaming here."

Tears are slowly flowing down from Valentina's eyes, followed by hiccups. Therese quickly rushes in and hugs her, in the hopes of calming her down.

"Perhaps… We're all dreaming the same dream…."
Hillary Clinton
You horrible people.
Gordon Ramsay
Investigate the corpse of Momoko.

Investigate the possible corpse of Trip.

Is there any trace of Monokuma?
(Feb 20, 2020 at 10:26 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Investigate the corpse of Momoko.

Investigate the possible corpse of Trip.

Is there any trace of Monokuma?
You investigate Momoko's corpse, pulling her out of the water. She appears to be mostly unharmed, and possesses a knife. Besides the obvious signs of drowning, a head wound is the only mark on her.

You investigate the cameraman's potential corpse, starting with the neck. His head appears to be severed, obviously, but the wound is not clean at all. It looks like his head was ripped off. There's also less blood in the chapel than you'd expect a decapitation and stabbing to leave.

You find Monokuma down in the Underground Pier. He's completely motionless, and doesn't respond to anything you do, not even a swift kick to his rear.
Gordon Ramsay
Take Monokuma to the Workshop and use the tools to carefully disassemble him. Run if he starts beeping.
Gordon Ramsay
Another night on this miserable hellhole. Now I won't even be able to get the start of my cooking show. Leaving the Chapel and ignoring that archnemesis of a window, I entered the kitchen and made another of my secret recipes in order to prove my commitment to the profession. While I worked on the food, Skull Face entered from the dining room, and made the abomination that is coffee with crushed ice. What kind of madman makes this nonsense?

Skull Face. That's what kind.

We both leave out the Dining Room, but Skull Face enters the Workshop while I exit into the fog. Crossing to House Bishop, I entered the Trophy Room, climbing up the structure Bigfoot built. There, I decided to vent my rage on yet another inanimate object, so I called the charging station a donkey and threw it on the ground, smashing it to pieces. Climbing down, I saw the Ape, who just watched me before climbing up after me. As for myself, I went over to Wine Storage.

There, Grell... may have flirted with me? It was too incoherent to understand. I simply gave the sot one of Ramsay's Disapproving Looks, and climbed down into the tunnel, hearing someone shout "FEED ME SEYMOUR" from inside, apparently from the Water Control Room. As I crossed the tunnel, I noticed the door to the Water Control Room was closed. Climbing up the ladder at the other end, I exited into the Unnerving Hallway, and entered the Painting Gallery.

Inside, I saw Mother Goose's corpse, only in underwear. Ignoring the body, I grabbed a specific painting from the wall and entered the music room, sleeping in the holding cell. I was woken up a little while later by Godbert playing a drum solo. While, admittedly, it was good music, he interrupted my sleep, so I called him a donkey and threw a microphone. When he stopped drumming, I went back to sleep for the night.
(Feb 20, 2020 at 10:45 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Take Monokuma to the Workshop and use the tools to carefully disassemble him. Run if he starts beeping.
You drag Monokuma to the Workshop, and strip off his plush exterior carefully with the tools. Underneath, he appears to be a fairly advanced looking animatronic. You slowly and carefully take his innards apart, and find... well, a bunch of robot parts.

Inside his skull, you see that rather than have a proper processing unit of his own, he possesses an antenna, along with some kind of device that looks incredibly similar to the power meter that Rick had, though without an external casing.

He doesn't have anything to the rest of his body besides the expected machinery.
Gordon Ramsay
I would like to investigate the possible corpse of Trip for any of the following injuries:

-Scalding/burning over any part of the body
-Knife wounds in any location
-Purple tint to the left arm
-A corkscrew hole in the back of the neck

I would also like to check the Garden to see if Ham Sandwich's body is still there.
(Feb 20, 2020 at 11:03 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: I would like to investigate the possible corpse of Trip for any of the following injuries:

-Scalding/burning over any part of the body
-Knife wounds in any location
-Purple tint to the left arm
-A corkscrew hole in the back of the neck

I would also like to check the Garden to see if Ham Sandwich's body is still there.
You strip poor Trip down to his underwear, and examine his body.

-He does not appear to be in any way burned
-He's been stabbed all over, with a knife sticking out of his chest. That much is obvious
-His body is not purple at all
-He has barely any neck left, he has been fully decapitated.

You check the Garden, and find that someone has dug up Ham Sandwich's corpse. It no longer appears to be in the hole.
Gordon Ramsay
My current theory is that the body is not Trip, but a previous corpse being used as a fake for Trip. Ham Sandwich is the most viable candidate, as the other potential corpses are currently in an unknown location.
Gordon Ramsay
Does anything remain of Trip's camera?

Also, does the window in the Chapel look different?
Spooks?
(Feb 21, 2020 at 12:48 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Does anything remain of Trip's camera?

Also, does the window in the Chapel look different?
You search the chapel for the cameraman's well, camera. It's nowhere to be found. Actually, he doesn't have any possessions on his person besides clothing.

You look up at the Chapel window after you finish. Nope, no changes.
Gordon Ramsay
Angrily scream at the chapel window and tell it that i WILL have its secrets eventually.

Then turn to the body and see if there is any way to estimate if it's a fresh corpse or not, or if I lack the skill to make that judgement.
Hillary Clinton
Is Trip's camera anywhere in his pad?
The Archivist
ANY BLOOD TRAILS ON THE ALTAR FLOOR?
(Feb 21, 2020 at 12:59 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Angrily scream at the chapel window and tell it that i WILL have its secrets eventually.

Then turn to the body and see if there is any way to estimate if it's a fresh corpse or not, or if I lack the skill to make that judgement.
You shake your first angrily at the Chapel window, declaring that you will have its secrets. Ainsley looks embarrassed to be your fellow chef.

You turn back to the body, but you can't tell if it's fresh or not. Maybe the Ultimate Detective could have told you, but... oh wait! Ahahahaha, you stupid fuckers. He's dead!

(Feb 21, 2020 at 12:59 AM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: Is Trip's camera anywhere in his pad?
In Trip's bedroom, you find a couple more spare cameras, but all of them are devoid of footage and not charged.

(Feb 21, 2020 at 1:00 AM)The Archivist Wrote: ANY BLOOD TRAILS ON THE ALTAR FLOOR?
You check the floor of the Chapel. Shockingly, there is no blood trail at all. And turn your caps lock off, you dumb shit wannabe triangle.
The Archivist
ANYTHING UNUSUAL ABOUT THE WENDIGO?
(Feb 21, 2020 at 1:16 AM)The Archivist Wrote: ANYTHING UNUSUAL ABOUT THE WENDIGO?
The Wendigo is still in the woods, out of battery and lying on the ground. It's moved very close to the teleportation platform though, and its arm is outstretched towards it, as though reaching for salvation.

Looks like someone took its keycard, too.
Skull Face
While I'm sure half of you are inconsolable with grief, and the other half jumping for joy that the robotic bear is disabled, we must still face facts. The insufferable church-goer and the camera-boy are dead. You may try to piece together some fanciful theory about how Trip still yet lives, but the rest of us have to try and figure out who killed them.

I started my night much the same as last night - I left House Oliva for the fountain. I spotted someone wearing a garish clown mask over by the bonfire - I fully expect this to be Shoey, but I have no proof.

At the fountain, I met up with the camera crew - ASMR Youtuber, Hilary Clinton, and Trip - the churchgoer was here also but she was attempting to assert her dominance... along with repeating the fact she was "AFK".

The crew's plan, as far as I could tell, was to go bash the mainframe controlling Monokuma in Trip's Pad, putting an end to all of this, as he so eloquently put it. I followed them, as it was en route to my own destination; the transporter to the cable car station.

Manderville has already posted the documents I found there, so I'll spare the details on those. However, I did manage to rummage through the crates in the station. One contained a number of semi-automatic rifles - all unloaded and without ammo, I must add, - a second held a numerous amount of those strange flashlights, albeit non-functioning. The third contained gas and dust masks.

For reference, while I was looking at these crates, Godbert and someone in that accursed sea diver suit arrived. I left them to continue investigating whilst I returned through the transporter.

The scene that awaited me was, frankly, a mess. The mainframe had been smashed to pieces, the Youtuber lying flat on the floor, out for the count, alongside a lead pipe I had previously seen Trip carrying earlier this night. Hilary and the cameraman himself were missing. As I surveyed the damage, I noticed my good friend Ramone peek his head through the door, and promptly run for it. I couldn't think why.

My final plan for the night was to re-investigate the terminal in Trip's office, whether anything had changed, but I didn't get that far. As I entered the room, the office was in the middle of being ransacked - I was unable to get a proper look at them, as they promptly began to rush at me.

I... took steps to defend myself, and, well. My night ended there.