X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
All alone without Monokuma to force you to vote, you decide that you might as well hold a Trial anyway. One way or another, you're gonna catch the guy who did this, even if it takes a bit of unorthodox initiative.

Uhhh... Voting structure...

You mull it over for a bit, before deciding that Trip's killer will be
Voted in Pink, and Momoko's will be Voted in Green.

Fits the theme, heh.
Jack of Spades
Abstain Ramsay
Jack of Spades
To elaborate on my quick vote, Gordon is alone in the fog as he admits. Ainsley couldn't have killed Momoko if KoT is to be believed, and I didn't get close enought to the fountain before Ainsley saw me on my first approach, which I hope is enough to prove I didn't kill Momoko. We later encounter Big Daddy and Hearts together, clearing them. Fink and Grell got plastered in their respected rooms. The Trip gang (Trip, Hillary, Jet and ASMR) couldn't have killed either of them.

Shoey also admits to going into the fog alone, but it's too early for murder. Ramone is suspiciously alone for a lot too, and I don't remember reading an account from him or the Archivist, so there is some suspicion there. Ramone might've done Trip's murder as he has a certain... primal strength.
Bandit Shoey
Vote:Mariofan
Cause fuck him that's why!
Bigfoot
I vote for no lynch.

Think about it for a minute. Trip is gone and the bear has stopped moving too. Why do we still need to lynch each other? The game is over.
Bigfoot
I'd like to further extend my argument by bringing up the fact that Momoko was the Ultimate Ghost. Isn't this what she wanted? To become a real ghost in the afterlife? Even those of you with a strong sense of justice should feel sympathetic to this.
Gordon Ramsay
Xavier.

I don't see anyone alive with a viable chance to kill Trip, especially via the method of death there is, and I've been suspicious of this murder thanks to my knowledge of murder mystery tropes. Xavier's been coming up a LOT, too.

I think he's around and he did it... whatever it is.
Godbert Manderville
Tentatively voting for Xavier and The Archivist.
Gordon Ramsay
Also putting my vote down for The Archivist.
Bandit Shoey
Vote: Baby Sans Thanos
you can't fool me you not dead fuck!
Godbert Manderville
Actually, I'm going to just say Trip isn't dead.

Staying on Archivist for Momoko's murder.
Bandit Shoey
Unvote: Baby sans thanos
Vote:Nobody
Trip isn't dead this is just a midseason ratings grab
Gordon Ramsay
Also going to say Trip's case is fake.
Ruby Rose
(Feb 22, 2020 at 2:55 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Actually, I'm going to just say Trip isn't dead.

Staying on Gordon for Momoko's murder.

Quoting this one instead because it's better
Edited because mfan killed himself.
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Fink
Gordon Ramsey

I trust in cooking mama's judgement plus his complete control over the investigation

Xavier

Who the fuck is this guy and why does everyone love to hate him? whatever.
Hillary Clinton
Trip Is Not Dead
The Archivist
The Archivist
Vote: The Archivist

HIS INTERIOR DECORATION TASTE MAKES ME WANT TO DIE! SO NATURALLY, HE’LL DIE INSTEAD!
Ramone Stradvar
Trip isn't dead and Archivist killed the other.
Skull Face
For the "murder" of Trip... Consider me converted. I believe he is alive.

As for Momoko? Frankly, I am lost.
Trip [Cameraman]
In Trip's Pad...

---

[Image: ZDKzwkJ.png]

"Trust me, dudes. I'm glad I'm not dead too. I thought it was all over when that clown whacked me, but... I woke up in the attic all tied up and... without my clothes. Glad I remembered to bring extras because like, I woulda been screwed.

Who was it that tied me up again? The rat chick? Not cool, man. Not cool."

[Image: DCkl95s.png]

"But... my plan worked, right? Looks like the bear's not active anymore.

Does this mean that that Archivist dude is gonna survive? I mean, I know he's a killer but like... He killed the chick who's been trying to mow me down for days, can I really complain?"

---

As if on cue, the Archivist suddenly begins to keel over in pain. Blood explodes from vessels all over half of his body, and his eye begins to cloud with crimson. On his hands and knees, he crouches, panting and coughing. He pauses to wipe blood from his mouth, before retching and vomiting up an obscene amount of the red fluid.

He raises a hand weakly, then collapses to the ground in his own bloody vomit. Looks like he's died.

Execution or not, a forbidden action has been broken.

---

His role was The Archivist
role description:

[Image: DCkl95s.png]

"Well, that sucks. Not sure I could've done much about that, though. But wait, that role description... there's no Forbidden Action there?"

---

Meanwhile, in the workshop, a shadowy figure looks down at the disassembled pieces of Monokuma. They reach down, and pick up the power meter in his head. The meter begins to spike uncontrollably, maxing out the readings. After a couple seconds, it shuts down with a fizzling pop.

The figure sighs, and tosses it over his shoulder. Worthless piece of shit.

This was almost EASIER with that fat fucking King of Town. At least he had... stability. Well, in the physical sense, anyway. Mostly.

Oh well. The Project Terror Actualizer worked as well as it was going to with only a small chunk of crystal to draw power from, and while the Emulator was... probably fucked, none of that was the real focus.

Maybe it was time to try a different course of action. Perhaps throwing animatronics at people and sneaking around assaulting people who get in your way isn't as effective as it once was. A shame, but that's how it goes, he supposed.

As he walked outside into the twilight, a thought crossed his mind. He turned his gaze over to Trip's pad, and the gears began to turn.

It's time things got a little more personal.