9 Deadly Sins - versus - 9 Heavenly Virtues

Aidan
The SourCe mathematical-based Primers of All THINKING/THOUGHT are:

Anti-Logic (sourced from Closed System Law of One) - versus - Logic (sourced from Open System Law of Zer0)

The Law of One sources Closed System Duality Perception.
The Law of Zer0 sources Open System Zer0ality Reception.

Law of One sourced Anti-Logic = Evil
Law of Zer0 sourced Logic = Virtuous

"Logic is not Perceptual, thus, Perception is not Logical." - Old Toad Proverb

There are officially 7 Deadly Sins and 7 official Heavenly Virtues and while the 7 Deadly Sins don't have any problems that I can ascertain, the 7 Heavenly Virtues have some problems, with the main problem being Faith, whereas Faith is 100% (aka: PURE) Ignorance based Logic, which sources from the Closed System Law of One, thus, Faith qualifies as EVIL, therefore, Faith does not belong on the list of Virtues, so I replaced it with Hope, since Hope is NOT sourced from PURE ignorance, like Faith is.

Furthermore, when I bumped into the 7 Deadly Sins and their reciprocal virtues, I was wondering if there was a missing Sin/Virtue, since I'm aware of 8 Horcruxes in Harry Potter, not just the 7 mentioned, and the additional Horcrux is Harry's "adopted family/parents" and their PARENTAL CONTROL-FREAK nature. From that, I was wondering if there was an 8th Deadly Sin/Heavenly Virtue, I just didn't catch they were one in the same, from the unlisted Horcrux from Harry Potter, so I missed it originally but I finally caught that Parents are the Greatest Evil of ALL Time, thus, Parent(s) has to be on the list of Deadly Sins or the PRIMARY Cause of the other Deadly Sins is missing and with the primary cause missing, the rest of the sins have NOT been properly capped, thus, the primary cause of ALL sins has been running amuck and unabated, and causing all kinds of problems.

However, after catching there were 8 Deadly Sins, I finally caught the 9th Deadly Sin and I've added it to the list also, especially since it too is a Primary Cause and its priority is self-explanatory, unless you're an absolute idiot.

The 9 Deadly Sins (closed system) - versus - 9 Heavenly Virtues (open system) are:

Parent/Parentalism - versus - Best Friend/Friendship

Morals/Morality - versus - Common Sense/Sensibility

Wrath - versus - Justice

Pride - versus - Fortitude

Greed/Me-ism - versus - Compassion/We-ism

Lust - versus - Love

Envy - versus - Hope

Gluttony - versus - Temperance

Sloth/Lame/Can't/Don't - versus - Prudence/Flame/Can/Do

[Lame = Snail going turtle-speed (at best); Flame = Photon going light-speed (at bare minimum)]

Lastly, the NUMEROUS Controlled Chaos experiments have ALL PROVEN that removing the Closed System Calculus sourced Traffic Controls, eliminates the Chaos to next-to-nothing, proving the Open System Law of Order is INDISPUTABLY 101% CORRECT:

"Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control." - Old Toad Proverb

http://www.spiegel.de...

While you are reading that article, keep in the back of your minds the following STATEMENTS of FACT that were made in that article:

"The greater the number of prescriptions, the more people's sense of personal responsibility dwindles."

"Psychologists have long revealed the senselessness of such EXAGGERATED regulation."

"Now traffic is regulated by ONLY two rules in Drachten: "Yield to the right" and "Get in someone's way and you'll be towed.""

"Strange as it may seem, the number of accidents has declined dramatically."

Thus, the NUMEROUS Traffic Control experiments have ALL INDISPUTABLY PROVEN the Universe is an OPEN SYSTEM but your body did that by itself, since your body IS a SELF-REPAIRING Open System and it's a COMMONLY KNOWN FACT in Medical Science that YOUR BODY IS AN OPEN SYSTEM and since it's ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for an Open System to exist within a Single Verse Closed System Universe, an Open System Body can only exist in an OPEN SYSTEM, so the Universe CANNOT POSSIBLY BE a Closed System. Duh!

But then there's something known as Fractal Math and it has ALSO been PROVEN that EVERYTHING in NATURE is FRACTAL, to include the Universe, which DENOTES PERFECT ORDER, not Chaos, thus, Fractal Math's PERFECT MATHEMATICAL ORDER PROVES BEYOND a SHADOW OF DOUBT the Universe is an Open System, but everything PROVES/SAYS the Universe is an Open System, EXCEPT the MIND/MOUTH of a CalculusTurd.

"Nothing interferes with my learning [of the truth] more than my formal [government led] education." - Albert Einstein

"The greater the number of prescriptions postulated by Calculus to be the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, the lesser the Common Sense of the CalculusTurd." - Old Toad Proverb

"The greater the government led education, the greater the fool." - Old Toad Proverb

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people [sheeple] who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

"A patriot to the politics of government is a traitor to the People of the World." - Old Toad Proverb

"While in a closed system, God doesn't play dice with humans; in an open system, not only does God play dice with humans, the humans are the dice." - Old Toad Proverb (aka: Open System Law of Coincidence/Synchronicity)

The anagram of Coincidence = "Nice Dice Con"

You've all been played for the fools that you ARE and the "person" that has been playing you for the fool that you ARE, they are known as God the Mother and God the Father, collectively known as God, and they are also the bi-versal source of Time itself.

"God thinks and Time happens." - Old Toad Proverb

"Zer0 Control = Zer0 Chaos = Perfect Order" - Old Toad Proverb (aka: Open System Equation/Law of Perfect Order)

Ribbit :)

Ps: The Riddle of RA is also applicable to the discussion above:

Reminisce-Anamnesis Riddle (Riddle of RA)

Man as Sine
Mas as Nine
Reminisce
Anamnesis
Cries Mine

The Riddle of RA is the first, and currently only, 2-werd Anagram Limerick on this Rock and I also claim that it's a Riddle and I'm also the author if it.

And the naUght-kNot Riddle is also applicable to this discussion, to which I'm also the author:

The naUght-kNot Riddle

If y0u are thoUght naUght
And eYe am kNot thoUght
Then Now is Then
And Then is When
What y0u and eYe can't be taUght

Ribbit-Rubbit-Ribbit :P
Draku
seven deadly sins fucking sucks
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
gotta agree with draku it sucks