X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
[Image: WTGYfpr.gif]

"Well, I've turned off that text filter so that I can spare your pathetic eyeballs.

Not that you bunch of property-ruiners deserve it. Looks like you've all done quite a number on this island. Twice, might I add. Not that that'll be a problem, right Ramone? You know, sometimes it pays to have insurance. For a monkey, you're pretty good at your job."

[Image: pp2Is5e.gif]

"Oh, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Guess it's easy to forget how to do these things when you've been nothing but a vengeful ghost-in-a-crystal for a year, huh?

Hello there. My name is Xavier Wexlyn, Director of Operations for the XW Corporation. Otherwise known as 'the smoke monster', 'the KG 6 bad guy', 'evil King of Town', or... 'totally-not-evil red eyes', I guess.

Real creative with the name, Manderville. Took you for a little bit of a smarter man than that, but then again, who am I to talk? I hired a scientist who dunked his head in a pot of boiling water. Maybe I shouldn't have fired my HR guy.

Apparently there's a reason they do job interviews and background checks. Should have figured that out last year when a bunch of nobodies I hired and their security guard friend gunned me down at my moment of triumph."

[Image: SgkmV8w.gif]

"Anyway, since a certain camera guy (seriously fuck you) shut down my bear, I guess that brings us to the here and now, doesn't it?

I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this, seeing as I'm not exactly... physically stable at the moment, but to my credit, I've had to spend half this time running around in a fat guy's body because he ATE THE CRYSTAL SHARD I TOLD HIM TO PICK UP AND TAKE SOMEWHERE.

But, you know what? It's fine. He wasn't totally useless. With his help, I was able to get the Project Terror Actualizer working well enough to set me up with a body of my own, glitchy as it may be."

"So here's the deal. Crystal Emulator progress? I don't give a shit. That was a backup plan anyway. You all have a MUCH greater purpose, believe me.

Thanks to Monokuma, all the casuals have been filtered by now, and their bodies have been disposed of. Why? Well, I'm sure you've noticed this island has something special about it, haven't you?

I've had these visions running through my head like cheap TV, and let me tell you, I'd be about ready to put a fucking brick through the screen by now thanks to that Percy guy and his refusal to shut his mouth. And no, I'm not Nathan. Jesus.

...But, surely you know that they're not all here for the drama-filled island life, right? Whatever experiment they were here for, what actually WAS it?"

[Image: 01No0hR.gif]

"You see, there's a Treasure on this island, an object of untold power. You saw some of its effects on your fifth night here, I'm sure.

As for where it is, hell if I know. These miserable brits squabbling all night in these visions sure aren't saying anything. All I know is that that Emerald Dagger seems pretty important. But that's not an issue anymore. Not now that I have the key to the display case.

Oh yeah, thanks for that, @Skull Face. Didn't think you'd take my deal, but you're smarter than I thought.

Either way, the fact of the matter is: You're going to find the treasure. And you're going to do it sooner rather than later, because I don't need the bear to keep this Killing Game going.

[Image: x3za8zE.gif]

"M̢u͘r̢der͠ is ͠an e͢x͏ce͜l͢l̨en̡t́ ͠mot͢ivat͝or,̵ ͞a͟n͞d t̴hére̡'̡s ͏at l҉ȩast͜ ̸one o̢f ̀you ̵I͢'d ̷VERY̶ ́m̢uc̡h̢ ҉li̵k̢e͞ ̕t͝o ͘see͡ ̸p̸ut̢ d͢òw͞n͞ ̧l̛ik͏e a͞ f҉ucki̸ņg ̕dog͡.҉ ́Ńa̡m͜el̸y ́a̛ c͝er̶t̀a͠i̕n Ma͏n̵de͏r҉v͠i͘l̛l͡e.͡ ͟T̨h҉o̷u͟g̶h̨,͢ ͞g͠ó ̷a͏h͞e̢ad̴ ́a̛nd ̴ki͝ll tḩe c̸hef t͠o͢o͞.͏ ̸
̛
He's̷ got ̵şo͟m̵e ̢b҉all͝s͡ th̷in̕k͞ing̵ I'd̀ both̀er f̛ak̸i̶n̨g̢ ̷th̶e ͜d̛ea̡t҉h̸ o͏f ͞s̵om̸eońe ̀a͢s͢ use͡le͘ss̶ ͏as̵ ̶th͡e ҉C͢amer͠am̛an.͏ "

"...And don't even try and take the pacifist way out. As I said, the threat of constant death is an excellent way to force hands. Let's just say I'll be arranging things so that doesn't happen.

Besides, like I said, it weeds out the scrubs. You guys aren't scrubs, are you?"

[Image: UTwvctJ.gif]

"But, I'm afraid I've got to deal with something right now, so I'll be seeing you all tonight.

Happy hunting, losers.'"
Dude
https://github.kdex.de/unzalgo/
Bigfoot
How did you build the island if you are a ghost?
ASMR Youtuber
shut it edge lord
Baby Sans Thanos
* agugu tata (TL: Fuck you.)
[Image: Zm6C7NV.gif]
Gordon Ramsay
(Feb 23, 2020 at 4:15 AM)u̡͍s̪͝e҉͙͔̫̹̰͍̫r_̦͠n͈̣̠u̴l͏̮̱̘l Wrote: "M̢u͘r̢der͠ is ͠an e͢x͏ce͜l͢l̨en̡t́ ͠mot͢ivat͝or,̵ ͞a͟n͞d t̴hére̡'̡s ͏at l҉ȩast͜ ̸one o̢f ̀you ̵I͢'d ̷VERY̶ ́m̢uc̡h̢ ҉li̵k̢e͞ ̕t͝o ͘see͡ ̸p̸ut̢ d͢òw͞n͞ ̧l̛ik͏e a͞ f҉ucki̸ņg ̕dog͡.҉ ́Ńa̡m͜el̸y ́a̛ c͝er̶t̀a͠i̕n Ma͏n̵de͏r҉v͠i͘l̛l͡e.͡ ͟T̨h҉o̷u͟g̶h̨,͢ ͞g͠ó ̷a͏h͞e̢ad̴ ́a̛nd ̴ki͝ll tḩe c̸hef t͠o͢o͞.͏ ̸
̛
He's̷ got ̵şo͟m̵e ̢b҉all͝s͡ th̷in̕k͞ing̵ I'd̀ both̀er f̛ak̸i̶n̨g̢ ̷th̶e ͜d̛ea̡t҉h̸ o͏f ͞s̵om̸eońe ̀a͢s͢ use͡le͘ss̶ ͏as̵ ̶th͡e ҉C͢amer͠am̛an.͏ "
You're just mad you didn't get to try my cooking yet.
sealelement
shut the fuck up xavier
100% pure gamer 100%
Santa's Hot Abs
ah re