Bigfoot
What do I need to make this pasta? Nothing is implied.

Rules:
- I must be able to find all ingredients within my local grocery store.
- No seafood. I don't eat it normally so I don't know how to prepare it. Some people in my family have allergies and I don't want to use this garrison to find out if I do too.
- Budget of $15 for ingredients per dish.
- Suggestions can be goofy but don't suggest anything unsafe. I will be eating these.
Baby Sans Thanos
* corn
[Image: Zm6C7NV.gif]
Draku
since the chocolate sandwich lost i will instead say that instead of tomato sauce or cheese sauce or whatever, use chocolate sauce
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
The Archivist
wasabi
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
[Image: UTwvctJ.gif]

"Ooooh, got s̀óm̢e ̷bad n͠e̴wś ͢fo̴r͞ you, chief. Just got a call in from marketing. Apparently "meatballs" are out. Too much innuendo for the kids.

So, a new idea: I want to see this get child friendly if you c̛aţc͠h̷ ̶m̵y҉ d̢ri͘f̷t. ̡G̕o s͏o ha̡r͠d̴ in ͜t̷he̵ ͡op̛po̸sit͝e ͝d͝irection that they'll be BEGGING for the meatballs back.

Garnish this with Arrowroot Cookies instead. I think infants love that crap, anyway."
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: 0ghkh3H.png]

"Bigfoot, dude, I love the idea but like, pasta? Really? I'm more of a pizza guy, myself.

Y'know what'd be sweet though? If you tried to boil the pasta in Mountain Dew! I mean, most people think pasta is rad, and Mountain Dew is great! Imagine the flavor it'll add!"
Kright
Who needs salt or pepper when you could add some cute little colorful sprinkles on top
sealelement
psuedoephedrine
sealelement
im just kidding. gotta go for strawberries
100% pure gamer 100%
The Kindest Weapon
Mix a tiny bit of BBQ sauce in with your tomato sauce. Works best for a chicken parm or kielbasa pasta dish. Adds a smokey flavor.