[Day 8] - A Dish Best Served Cold

X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
You head to the Fountain at daybreak, only to be met with... a strange sight indeed.

The Goose statue has been smashed to pieces again, and the Fountain is filled with a combination of food from the fridge and... oh god is that piss? Monokuma's in there too, though he still looks inactive, thankfully. Before you can investigate further, your search is interrupted by a shout.

---

[Image: x3za8zE.gif]

"WH̲̫͈̪̖̕I̗̝̤̙̮̮̦͢C̡̦̼͇̱͍͚H̻͔͇̬ ̦̭̪͓̫̱O͠N̰̝̤E̜̥̱͇̣ ̡̹̜̼͔ͅO͍̼̱F͙̼͚̞ ̦̹̘̱̯̮͖Y̴͓̤̝̖̰̲O͚̩̩͎̠̳̦U̺̝̻ͅ ҉͇̦̠TO̵̺͔̦͔O̖̤͓̘̩̪ͅK҉͇͖̰͍͚̥̞ ̮͍M̪̻̗̝̀ͅY͏̺̜̥̝͕ ̙̟̻D̗̲͓̳̣̼̪Ạ̪͓̜͎̀Ģ̖G̵̗E͓̹̞͓̻̣͟R̗͙̠̟?̪̼͟

W҉h̵e͜n I ͞gęt my ͢ha̴n̶ds͞ ̵on you̴, I ̛sw̵ear͠ I'll ͢d͟o muc̛h͜ ̕w͢orse͢ than ly̴nch̶ ̛y̶o̕u.҉ I͏'l͞l u͜s̢e your s͠k̵i̶n͟ ͢as̢ ̨a ́f͝uck̶i̕ng ̡rug̵, and̷ I'͠ļl͘ ͡m͟ake͜ a p̶o̧int ̀not t́o va̢cu-"

[Image: SgkmV8w.gif]

"...On second thought, I'll smoke them out during the Trial. I don't need to waste my time on this. You'll all do it for free, after all. Think of it like an internship, but you can't put it on your resume, because you'll probably be dead.

Well, that's capitalism for you, isn't it?"

[Image: pp2Is5e.gif]

"Speaking of the dead though, gotta give a special shoutout to the KING OF TOWN. Yeah, you know, I figured we were cool. Walk a mile in someone's shoes, and all that. But it turns out his gut isn't the only fat thing about him, because even in death he's got some massive fucking balls, let me tell you that.

He used that role power on me. You know the one. Almost had me spooked for a second there, before I remembered that he was a total asshole and he'd totally pull something like this. I liked him better when he was @The Other Monokuma."

[Image: WTGYfpr.gif]

"Anyway, if you're expecting a proper account later on, you can blame him for its absence.

And it's a shame too, because that account would have come in handy. But... before I say anything else... let's take a look at our lucky murder victim!

---

@"Cooking Mama" has been found dead in the Mirror Hall. She is covered in stab wounds, and there is a bullet hole in her forehead.

Her role was the Ultimate Potion Seller

role description:

---

[Image: 01No0hR.gif]

"And another chef bites the dust. Those numbers are gettin' pretty thin, huh? Ainsley... Gordon... Clock's tickin', you two. I wonder who'll be the last chef standing in the end. Can't imagine it'll be cheese boy. What a chump.

What do you think, camerman?"

[Image: Feoxd3a.png]

"What do I think...?"

[Image: mKNsrjp.png]

"I think Ghost Night is awesome!"

[Image: iQT3bEi.gif]

"...Huh?"

---

CASE FILES:
-The body is lying in the Mirror Hall. A trail of blood leads out into the Trophy Room.
-A kitchen knife is sticking out of the body.
-The victim is wearing a Clown costume.
-A display case housing daggers in the Trophy Room is broken. One is missing.
-Two large pools of blood are on the Trophy Room floor.
-The Chandelier has fallen down to the Foyer again.
-Wine Storage has been destroyed, the floor is covered with wine.
-The Fountain is filled with food and urine.
-Monokuma is in the Fountain, and the Goose Statue has been obliterated

OTHER INFO
-A hole has been busted in the wall of House Oliva
-A makeshift car has been smashed into Trip's Pad
-Trip's toilet is full of shit. Literally.
-Grell was AFK. She will be killed.

---

THE MAP

[Image: nfkxev8.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):
Trip's Pad (Pink):
Outdoor Areas:

[Image: GzD4dqh.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):

[Image: XvBFwnk.png]

Room Descriptions

Basement Rooms:

---

CURRENT PLAYERS:

@Bigfoot
@ASMR Youtuber
@Skull Face
@Fink
@Godbert Manderville
@Gordon Ramsay
@Hillary Clinton
@Ruby Rose
@Ainsley Harriott
@Ramone Stradvar
@Shoey

Post investigation questions in this thread, and try to post any major theories here, for the sake of ease.

The investigation will end tomorrow at 7 PM PST.

You'd better vote. Or else.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. DO NOT DO THIS.
Visions
The Holding Cells. The day is hot and the sunlight doesn't shy away from lighting up the entirety of the room. If it weren't for the light, the smell would give away what is wrong within these walls: Percy, or what remains of his body, lies on the floor, next to Nathan's cell. Gareth, who has been called to investigate the matter for the prisoner, has been staring at the corpse for minutes.

"Sire, may I request to use his room from now on?"

Gareth detaches his gaze on the body, locking in to Nathan's instead.

"No request that you, yourself, will make, will be accorded, prisoner. You are expected to live within your cell until this is over."

"I understand, I understand. However, might I remind you that this room smells absolutely putrid! Surely, you don't expect for me to live in a hellhole that has become a greater hellhole?"

"A hellhole is a hellhole. I can help with cleaning up, but that is the most I can do."

The sound of a sharp blade cuts through the silence of the room. Before he knows it, Gareth is met with a blade, pointed straight at his throat. The blade is small, but familiar.

"Remember this dagger, Gareth? May I interest you in some information about it, in exchange for a bed, fit for a king?"

"If the information is how quickly blood can drip down to the hilt, I would rather not. Your threat will not net you a bed, but rather a hole with rats and bones for you to accumulate pest until the end of times!"

Gareth's sentence, both in speech and in justice, clearly demonstrates that he has no patience for Nathan's foolery.

"Sire, rejecting this dagger will do more than bring pest upon me. Imagine the entire island."

"In what way would this dagger be the catalyst for preventing the plague?! You've gone delusional!"

"Use your head for more than a second, please. I have told you about this blade, but it is not about the blade we are talking about."

"The blade, but not the- Oh for crying out loud, Nathan, cut the games already, you're already in deep trouble as it is! You dared point this dagger at me, then you threaten with some nonsensical prophetic whatnot! What has gotten into you, do tell. Humor me, I am in the mood for your riddle."

"What else is there in a dagger?"

"Besides the blade?"

"Besides the blade."

"The hilt, the handle."

"Yes."

"The grip..?"

"I consider that to be part of the handle."

"What else, then?"

"The ornaments."

"Of course a thief would take interest in the ornaments. How are you going to sell them? This is a society without monetary value!"

"No selling, my friend, only discoveries."

The thief brandishes the knife in the air, facing towards the sunlit crevice. The light coming through the room shines on the gem, encrusted within the dagger's hilt. The light enters the gem and goes through, now colored uniformly with the emerald lodged within the knife. Rubbing his throat, making sure he did not lose a drop of blood, Gareth looks at the light, unimpressed and impatient, even more than before.

"Congratulations, thief. You've discovered how light travels through translucent material, two hundred years after it was first discovered. Even more, you will be discovering a whole new method of punishment for your aggressions."

"I thought of you a smarter man, sire."

"What are you-"

"The color, Gareth. This is the answer to this mystery. I've told you of a traitor hiding amongst us, have I not?"

"And how would this not rule you out, especially with what you have done to me just now?"

"Strange events have been happening on this island. Valentina dies and is brought back to life, that much should be true to you, right?"

"Right."

"How, do you think, could this ever happen? Did God will in her resurrection?"

"It would be the first miracle I've ever witnessed."

"That was no miracle, sire. I know more than that. Someone here is using us for malicious means and I am here to sabotage their plan."

"You've infiltrated our group of people to sabotage another individual?"

"Quite a thiefly thing to be done, would you agree? Do you know what I have done before?"

Silence.

"Now, do you trust me?"

Gareth closes his eyes and furrows his brow, pondering for what seems to be minutes upon hours. Nathan lets the man think for himself as he tries to stay away from the stench of the room. The thief wonders how Gareth could withstand such a putrid odor for an extended amount of time. After a few minutes, the leader opens his eyes, grabbing and firmly grasping the prisoner's arm.

"Fine. I did not trust you beforehand, but this time, I shall see to your-"

A voice interrupts the conversation.

"You shall see to his redemption, sire?"

A short haired woman walks in, nearly hiding her gag as she smells the corpse's remains decomposing in the air.

"Alisa?"

"The man dies in the cells and you have the man who, need I remind you, lives in these cells, telling you the most outrageous claims I have heard in my life. You believe this fool? Really?"

Nathan steps back, but the step was one too many, as it makes Alisa react by pulling out a flintlock pistol out of her dress, shooting the thief in the chest. The gunshot resonates within the room, and the smell of gunpowder masks the odors of decomposition only for a short while. The commotion caused by the weapon leaves Gareth dazed for a few seconds. Once back in his senses, he realizes that his prisoner is on the ground, immobile and unresponsive.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

Alisa throws the flintlock away, walking deeper inside the room, approaching the two bodies and the leader himself.

"Nathan, the thief and prisoner of this island, is guilty of the murder of Percy, simple as that. Who else could have committed such an atrocity within the holding cells?"

"And you PUNISH him with death? Without investigation or judgment? If anything, as the witness of THIS murder, I need naught of any of these to punish YOU!"

"Oh, I'm sure you would do good work to punish the poor gal after she's done vigilance and took care of the bad guy. Let's see if anyone believes your lies, murderer!"

Gareth mutters something under his breath, then leaves, nearly stomping with every footstep he takes. He stops for a moment, picking up the dagger before disappearing from the scene.

"...We do not speak of this to anyone else."
ASMR Youtuber
my account:
i just got beaten up for the entire night, fuck every one of you
Gordon Ramsay
Investigate the Mirror Hall.

And also the Chapel.
Hillary Clinton
Investigate the trophy room.

I was there when she died. This is the scene of the crime.
Gordon Ramsay
Check out the Gun Locker. Any more guns missing?
The King of Town
Come on Xavier, it was just a prank! Besides, wouldn't that give this story the much needed spice it deserves?
Well, that, or being alive to enjoy it.
(Mar 3, 2020 at 10:25 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Investigate the Mirror Hall.

And also the Chapel.
You check out the Mirror Hall. There's a trail of thick blood leading to the body, and a large pool around it. Besides that, the room doesn't look like it's been fucked with much.

You also check out the Chapel, which smells horrible. There is a painting from the Painting Gallery propped up against the window, and you notice that "Trip"'s body is gone.

(Mar 3, 2020 at 10:33 PM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: Investigate the trophy room.

I was there when she died. This is the scene of the crime.
You check out the Trophy Room. The glass case holding the knives has been shattered, and the emerald dagger is missing. There are two large pools of blood on the ground, one of which with a trail leading into the Mirror Hall. The railing walling off the hole above the chandelier is slightly broken as well, and the rope holding the chandelier appears to be severed.

(Mar 3, 2020 at 10:40 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Check out the Gun Locker. Any more guns missing?
There are two revolvers and a desert eagle missing currently, though no ammo has been taken.

(Mar 3, 2020 at 10:48 PM)The King of Town Wrote: Come on Xavier, it was just a prank! Besides, wouldn't that give this story the much needed spice it deserves?
Well, that, or being alive to enjoy it.
[Image: WTGYfpr.gif]

"Maybe you've got a point, King. What's a story without an old-fashioned last minute backstabbing. I like the way you think."
Ramone Stradvar
So um, what is going on with Grell?
Fink
You. Fucking. Monsters.

I will find out who killed my beloved cooking mama and murder them myself if i have to.

I began my night in the leisure room and changed into the ugliest clothes ever. During this some fucking ape pervert decided to stroll on through like he owned the place, he went upstairs.

I headed to the scene of the crime directly afterwards. At this time it was empty. After a while Trip and Hillary clinton came upstairs and felt the need to harass me. Jerks. Cooking Mama in all her lovely glory showed up after a bit and we got to work. What work you ask? None of your goddamn beeswax.

Next Jetamo and his new boyfriend Xavier showed up and Xavier started shooting at a spot near the knife case like a goddamn idiot. He emptied the gun.

Guns are banned and i hate that guy so naturally i leapt in to kick his ass. He grabbed a mace, attacked me with it, I attacked him again, He Launched me, I heard a gunshot as i hit the floor, I got ready to attack again and the lights go out.

Lights out, fuck Xavier, i headbutted him over the railing and onto the chandelier. The room was dark and i heard someone groan in pain from the direction of the mirror hall. Soon after a gunshot from the mirror hall. Someone collapsed and Cooking mama called me over. I held her hand as she died.

So naturally i got fucking pissed and went on a goddamn rampage. I heard a third gunshot. Beat the shit out of two unknown people in the darkness and fucked off. Godbert was walking upstairs as i left.

Xavier was dazed and lying on his throne of being a bastard in the Foyer. I headed to the Wine storage to get some forget this shit juice. Big daddy came in to smash the place, I ripped off its helmet, Ruby Rose was underneath and i punched her lights out. Not today bitch.

Left and passed by the fountain where ASMR was looking pretty crispy. Kicked her dumb ass awake and went to the Chapel to collect my new best friend.

We had a very uneventful and depressing dinner party together and that is where my night ended.

After a mem check i saw that Xavier had the missing Desert Eagle.
Godbert Manderville
Examine the body. Can I determine the bullet's size based on the entry wound?

Also, out of curiosity, which wall in House Oliva is busted?
Skull Face
My first goal for the night was the Gun Locker. I noticed it was open the previous night, and seeing as I had oh so cruelly given the key for the dagger case away... I resolved to just shoot the lock.

As I grabbed a revolver from the locker, I noticed someone had already taken two guns from the locker. Regardless, I carried on to House Oliva's kitchen, where I spend some time preparing myself another fine coffee. That cheese-obsessed chef was also there.

Once done, I quickly left to the chapel, just to quickly see if there was any changes since my previous visit. Unfortunately, there was - the entire building stank of foul sewage and excrement. Barely able to stop gagging, I quickly left, and headed for House Bishop.

As I headed up the stairs to the trophy room, I was joined by red-eyes himself, Xavier. Predictably, I'm guessing he wanted to go grab the dagger for himself before anyone else could.

When we arrived at the trophy room, a number of people were already there - the cameraman, Hilary Clinton, someone dressed as a clown, and Fink, who was... now wearing Trip's clothes.

Xavier immediately gets to work, and instead of using the key I gave him, decided to pull out a gun and shoot the wall a number of times, like a complete and absolute moron. He is promptly tackled by Fink, although to little avail, as he quickly chucked her off.

As Fink says, Xavier then promptly pulls a giant mace off of the wall, and attempts to go medieval renaissance on Fink. While he was distracted, I decided to just shoot the lock off and leave the rest to Trip and co.

Unfortunately for me, as I was walking towards the exit, the room suddenly went pitch black, and the door I was heading towards slammed open - directly into me, knocking me aside.

As I slumped to the ground dazed, I heard a gunshot, and quickly after another gunshot. I hear some sort of fight going on, along with a loud crash. Eventually, Mr. Manderville arrives with a lantern, and some light is shed on the situation... right before Hilary Clinton is stabbed in the eye by a pair of shears.

Feeling somewhat dazed, I left for the woods, where I investigated the transporter in the Woods, and the room beyond... I'll go into that in another post.

Leaving, I ran into Godbert, who I assume had the same idea. I start heading towards Trip's Pad...

...when I am interrupted by the subnautical titan yet again, who points at me, screams that I am a ghost, and promptly shoots me with two guns - a small, futuristic gun, which shrinks me... and a working replica of the Ghostbusters' weapon of choice, the proton pack... setting me on fire.

Being immolated is not a new experience for myself, of course, but it is rather distracting. I headed to House Oliva to deal with this, passing Trip's Pad on the way, which had been crashed into by, seemingly, the cameraman and the ghost of MCD, driving a rickety, barely road-legal homemade car.

Once I was no longer on fire, I left for the Fountain, where I intended to end my night. Instead, I found a destroyed goose, a comatose chef, and a fountain filled with piss and leftovers. And on top of that, a ghost chose that time to assault me, knocking me to the ground for the second time in the night... ending my night.
Skull Face
Oh, and before I forget;

I present my hunk of wood I used to hold Ramone at "gunpoint" with.
(Mar 4, 2020 at 12:02 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Examine the body. Can I determine the bullet's size based on the entry wound?

Also, out of curiosity, which wall in House Oliva is busted?
You would have to compare it with existing ammo in order to judge the size. The Ultimate Detective could have told you though. Shame about that.

As for House Oliva, the busted wall is the Workshop wall, specifically the side facing Trip's Pad. Through the rather large hole, you can see a genuinely awful makeshift car crashed into Trip's Waiting Room.
(Mar 4, 2020 at 12:08 AM)Skull Face Wrote: Oh, and before I forget;

I present my hunk of wood I used to hold Ramone at "gunpoint" with.
You present your hunk of wood. It's a piece of wood carved to look like a gun, or at least close enough to one that it would FEEL like a gun if it was pressed against your back. It doesn't have any other special qualities.
Godbert Manderville
Seven hells, last night was wild, wasn't it? Lady luck willing, I missed most of the action, but I'll tell you what I did see...and hear.

I woke up in the Music Room and began to make my way to House Bishop through the underground passageway. On my way, I heard music emanating from the Water Control Room, so I peeked in and saw Shoey doing his thing. I passed by a sleeping Grell in the Wine Storage, as well as that dumpy little dollop of shite Monokuma doing obscene hip gestures in a corner. I thought he was disassembled, though - strange.

As I passed through the Coat Room, I was joined by two ghostly geese. They seemed friendly enough, and they followed me into the Foyer where the chandelier had crashed to the floor with that swiving bastard Xavier on top of it. A dunce cap also floated from somewhere above and landed on his head. Idiot.

I walked upstairs and passed Fink on the way, but - by the Twelve! Have you been working out, Fink? I love to see it. Maybe you could tell me about your routine?

[Image: S9Fbkid.png]

When I entered the Trophy Room, the place was pitch black. I stumbled over something on the floor and lit my lantern, revealing an unconscious Trip living up to his name. Madam Clinton was also there, and Skull Face was on the ground by the corner. A trail of blood led to the Mirror Hall, and one of the display cases was open.

Suddenly, Hillary screamed as she was stabbed in the eye by gardening shears. Skull Face got up and walked downstairs right as that whoreson Xavier walked up. He looked properly pissed about something, and I unfortunately caught his eye. In an instant, he was right in front of me, extending a shadowy appendage to choke me in the air. My honking helpers tried their best to aid me, but their noble efforts were in vain. Xavier interrogated me about the location of the dagger, revealing the source of his ire, but he tossed me aside and left when he realized I didn't know.

After the shite-arsed manchild left the room, I woke up Trip and helped the boy downstairs. As I did, he told me about what happened to him in the room - I suspect he was probably brought down by Fink in her rage. We parted ways as I passed back through the Wine Storage, where a motionless Ruby Rose lay unmasked in the Big Daddy suit as further testament to Fink's path of destruction. She began to stir as I left, and proceeded to pick a fight with the contents of the room. You can clean that one up on our own. Shoey was still doing his thing as I walked back through the passageway to House Minerva.

I left Minerva and headed to the Shed, where I grabbed a shovel before heading out to the woods to look for buried treasure. Some of the notes and visions we've come across have mentioned "voices" coming from the earth on this island, so I thought I could try to hear them. Figured if I listened, they might guide me to this treasure. Well, I...I heard them, alright. As for what they said, I can only suggest you take a listen for yourself.

At some point, I passed by Skull Face again as he left the teleporter in the woods. He looked like I'd caught him in the act of something as he scampered away, but my mind was a little preoccupied. I fell asleep on a log as I tried to digest it.
Gordon Ramsay
Inspect the kitchen knife and the clown costume.
(Mar 4, 2020 at 1:09 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Inspect the kitchen knife and the clown costume.
The Kitchen Knife is, well, a knife from the kitchen. Big surprise there. Doesn't look like there's anything special about it, but it's pretty bloody.

The clown costume consists of a clown mask and a black coat.

[Image: zBjLqns.png]

"Hey, wait a minute dude. That's the same kinda costume that the guy who kidnapped me was wearing! What gives?"
Godbert Manderville
Posting on behalf of Bigfoot:

"i saw ramone walking from academia to minerva early in the night from the roof of trips pad
climbed down as lightning struck
teleported from trips pad to that locked door
couldnt open it with my crowbar
monokuma was there and laughed at me
teleported back
picked up that note
took a shit in trip's toilet then fell asleep"
Godbert Manderville
Are Mama's stab wounds fatal, or is it definitely the bullet that killed her? I think it was just a ghost stabbing her for shits n' giggles, but we need to make sure

What's the lighting setup in the Trophy Room like? Is there a breaker or another way to shut off the lights? If not, it's probably a role power's fault