X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
[Image: rMFFtSi.gif]

"Is this really the best you've got? God, you guys are so slow. It's like watching paint dry, except paint actually gets something done. And it looks nice."

[Image: 01No0hR.gif]

"Anyway, welcome one and all, to the Night 8 trial! I'm sure you've been waiting for this with bated breath. You know the rules already, pick who you think did it, preferably explain why, and Vote.

I probably don't have to explain why that's important. But... y'know, I'm seeing a lot of people recently trying to hammer it in society's thick skull that it's important for everyone to vote, so I figured I might as well kill two birds with one stone here.

Well, it's closer to killing two birds with... another bird that I really don't like, but consider it a lesson in the importance to voting, and all that."

[Image: gTVKN7v.gif]

"S̙͖͇̰o̰̦͖̟̹,̨͔̰͚̗̣͖͙ ͉l͈̙̪e̷ţ̭̝͎̜̣ͅ'͚̹͔̯͍͈͖s̺̼̦͙͈ ̬̟̫̹ge̼̥͇̭̩̩͢ț̴͔̭̤ ͍͙̻̮̣̬͚t̝́o̭̯͖̯͉̹ ̳̼͍ͅi̱̯͎̺͎͔͟t ̗͈̭͢ṭ̟̱h̹͔̝͍̗͉e͈̯͘ͅn̩,̼"

Vote: Godbert Manderville

"Tha̡t̀'s r͜igh͡t,͡ ̵th͡r̨ęe͞ ̨vơte͜s on̨ ̴e̵v͘ery̴on͏e̵'̵s̀ fav̡orite ͘Man̵der͝v̡i̢lle M̨an͢.҉ ̸I'll̕ re̛mov̸e̷ ̵t͟h͜em͠ if̛ ́t̡he̡ ̧dagg̕e̶r ͘thi͠e̛f́ c͟óme̵s̶ ̀f͝o̡rwa̕r̡d.
̷
Or, ̶y͢ou ̀caǹ ͜reme͏m͝ber̢ ̛to ͡a̡cţua͟l͜ly͜ par҉t̶i̢ci̛p̵a͘t͠e a̷nd ̷v́otę, ͟and͞ ͝m̕ay͟be͘ ̷o͝u̶tn̶u͜mber͞ m̀e. ́Aśs͞umin̵g ̕our li͠t͢t̸le h̕a͜ndyḿa͡n҉ ̛he͠ŕe ҉di̧dn͜'t́ actually d͢o҉ it.͟"
Godbert Manderville
now listen here you shite-arsed little goblin
Neil deGrasse Tyson
I’m disappointed but not surprised, Xavier. Any self-respecting human being should know that it’s impossible to hammer something into the thick cranium of society, which we live in, as it’s nothing more than an intangible social construct that cannot be touched. I feel bad for Godbert, being thrown into a kangaroo court against a group of scientifically-inept cucks just like the Salem Witch Trials.
Gordon Ramsay
Skull Face.

Because if I have to pick, I'd rather throw him under the bus in favor of Hearts.

Subject to change upon evidence.
Shoey
Vote:Skull face
Ainsley Harriott
Skull Face

I don't care, I want blood for the loss of a fellow chef.
Godbert Manderville
Skull Face

He was in the right position and he's the most likely suspect for freezing Ramone, which also makes him the most likely suspect for freezing and breaking open the gun locker. So he shot twice with one gun that he showed us, and once with the other that's missing.

I also suspect his coffee drinking habit is related to his role power. He drank iced coffee on the night he froze Ramone, and he was seen sipping from a flask right before the blackout in the Trophy Room - black coffee, perhaps?
[Image: pp2Is5e.gif]

"You know, this kind of reminds me of a couple years ago. See, I was spending some time after a meeting with this marketing guy, and he tells me that he hates geese. I mean, I do too, but I asked why anyway, figured I'd be polite. He tells me there's a mean old goose outside his summer cabin, and it tries to bite his legs every time he leaves or enters.

Now, I think that's a reasonable reason to hate someone. I mean, I hate all of you for less, but anyway, I tell him that he should try fighting back, to not let that bird push him around. Give it a swift kick or something."

[Image: WTGYfpr.gif]

"He says that's a great idea, and yeah no shit, it was my idea of course it was. So the next summer, the madman goes and does it. Kicks the goose square in the chest, shatters its fuckin' ribcage. I wasn't there, but from the sounds of it, it was downright savage.

But then the next day he doesn't come into work, and it turns out: he's in jail. Yeah, did you know it was illegal to kill a goose? I didn't. Now, you can say I gave him bad advice, but I found the situation extremely entertaining, so I think my advice worked out in the end, wouldn't you say?"

"Anyway, the moral of the story is: vote for Godbert."
Ruby Rose
Sorry i was up to nothing, i kinda slept too much after the initial stuff, but i see skull face so I'll support the group in that vote.
The Huntress Team Leader, Ruby!

Not gonna lie tho, Casey Lee Williams is an awesome Vocalist.
Fink
I have to vote so skull face
Bigfoot
skullface
[Image: iQT3bEi.gif]

"I will give you ten dollars to vote Godbert."
Hillary Clinton
Points for trying, Xavier.

Voting for Skull Face.
Dude
(Mar 5, 2020 at 2:06 AM)X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡ Wrote: "I will give you ten dollars to vote Godbert."
vote: godbert
Bigfoot
(Mar 5, 2020 at 2:06 AM)X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡ Wrote: [Image: iQT3bEi.gif]

"I will give you ten dollars to vote Godbert."
unvote skull face
vote godbert
Ramone Stradvar
I vote Skull Face.
Godbert Manderville
hey, hey Xavier, look at me

Bitch.

[Image: eYuY1GX.jpg?2]
As the case proceeds and the mystery slowly comes to a close, Grell awakes in the now-destroyed Wine Storage. They briefly wonder how late they slept in as they walk outside. Those thoughts are put to rest as the sun's rays shine down weakly from between the dark clouds.

No... It couldn't be... They went AFK?

Grell falls to the floor, convulsing. Much like Gintoki before, blood gushes from everywhere blood CAN gush, drenching the lawn with blood. With one last, feeble gasp, Grell twitches once more and lies still.

They have died.

---

@Grell Sutcliff has been killed due to their status as AFK. They were the Ultimate Song And Dance

Role Description:
[Image: rMFFtSi.gif]

"Well, this is awkward, isn't it?

I see you ignored my extremely generous offer, so you know what? Fuck it, I give up. Yes, @Skull Face was Guilty. Actually, much to my annoyance, Manderville pretty much had him figured out from the beginning.

Shame it had to be like this. He WAS trying to help me get that dagger, after all."

"Oh, and to the thief: Don't worry about revealing yourself. I'm going to find you, and I'm going to rip your fucking arm off and disembowel you with it. You got that? Okay. Moving on.

Well, I guess we're at that point where someone usually gets executed. Unfortunate that the one dying is the only one I liked but hey, I don't make the rules."

[Image: pp2Is5e.gif]

"Well, I do, but I'm not changing them. Anyway, it's punishment time!

---

Xavier tosses a small, black box onto the ground. Before your eyes, it shifts and unfolds, resulting in a new Monokuma. Its eye flashes a bright red, as it approaches Skull Face, cornering him against the Fountain. Skull Face turns to run, but topples backwards on to the ground as his forehead collides with a chunk of wood, being held by a very angry looking ape.

The ape stands over the fallen Skull Face, and brings down the piece of wood again, knocking him unconscious. Monokuma slips the ape five dollars and winks as he picks up Skull Face's leg and drags him down to the Water Control Room. Kicking Shoey's sound equipment aside, the bear drops Skull Face, and punches a few commands into the Terminal controlling the water.

The tanks all begin to boil and change colors. Is that... Coffee? Monokuma launches himself at the tank that supplies Trip's Pad, and self-destructs, blasting a hole in the side and sending the boiling liquid cascading over Skull Face. Scalded to death by his favorite beverage, Skull Face's soul departs to be among the ghosts, where he will have to tolerate The King of Town forevermore.

---

Skull Face was the Ultimate Barista
role description:

[Image: WTGYfpr.gif]

"Yeah, the bear's not anything special. Got loads of the suckers.

But I suppose that's the end of the famed "coffee cowboy". A story of betrayal, a story of revenge, and a story definitely not worth anyone's time. Tragic, isn't it?

But hey! Enough celebration, I've got a dagger thief to skin alive. Clock's ticking on that treasure by the way. Would you really want to chance another reset? "

[Image: ZDKzwkJ.png]

"Man... why'd it have to be MY water supply? My toilet..."
sealelement
good night sweet prince
100% pure gamer 100%