X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
As the sun rises in the gray sky, you gather around the Fountain as per the usual. You arrive in silence with the others, accustomed by now to how this whole thing tends to go. The only audible sound seems to be a phone call from closer to House Bishop.

---

[Image: UTwvctJ.gif]

"...No, no it was a fake. Yeah, blame the ghosts. One of 'em thought they could cut a deal. Shame the real dagger's got something you can't replicate, at least not without the research notes. Besides, asking me to bring them back to life? Come on. At least ask for something I can actually do.

One of them got a little... risky, too. Did some actual damage. Going to have to mark that down somewhere. Good thing they-"

[Image: iQT3bEi.gif]

"Aw, shit. Hold on. It's forum thread time. I'll call back later."

[Image: pp2Is5e.gif]

"Oh, uh... don't you all have a murder to get to? Why are you all standing around here?

Huh, no one showed you the body? Haven't you found the body alone before? Fine, fine, whatever. Camera Guy, go show them the pier. I'm busy, and you've lost relevance."

[Image: hDCXuUY.png]

"Er... Okay? Geez, I dunno what's up with him, but he seems weird. Weirder than usual, anyway, y'know? Didn't even lose his mind over that knife he wants. Must have something to do with the beating he took last night.

I guess we could go check out the pier though."

---

As you climb down the ladder to the Underground Pier, you see a horrific sight. @Ruby Rose has been found dead at the bottom of the ladder. She is dressed in a ninja costume, several of her bones are broken, and a large glass jar has been smashed over her head.

Her role was the Ultimate Amazon Prime

role description:

---

[Image: DCkl95s.png]

"Whoa, someone really messed her up, looks like. The ninja outfit though... that like, totally explains something wild that happened earlier on. This isn't the first time I saw this ninja dude out there tonight.

Ninja guy had some serious moves, they were fighting like some kind of character from a video game, it was cool. Guess that explains why the ninja had a big scythe though. And here I was thinking they were just a really big Ninja Gaiden fan.

---

CASE FILES:
-The body is covered with a varity of impact wounds, and more.
-A glass jar appears to be broken around her, and she is covered with a strange liquid.
-A jar is open outside the vault, a specimen floats within.
-The Piano is lying on the floor of the Foyer, having fallen off the Stage.
-A bunch of coats are on the floor in the Coatroom.
-An open treasure chest lies next to a filled-in hole by the Bonfire.
-Cooking Mama's corpse is lying on the ground outside House Minerva.
-A rope ladder dangles out the front window of House Minerva.

OTHER INFO
-Skull Face's corpse has been kicked in the balls. Trust me.
-The water control room terminal has been tampered with.
-There is writing on the Chalkboard in the Classroom.
-The bookcase in the Scholarly Hallway has swiveled open to reveal a secret passage to the Teacher's Lounge.

---

THE MAP

[Image: nfkxev8.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):
Trip's Pad (Pink):
Outdoor Areas:

[Image: GzD4dqh.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):

[Image: XvBFwnk.png]

Room Descriptions

Basement Rooms:

---

CURRENT PLAYERS:

@Bigfoot
@ASMR Youtuber
@Fink
@Godbert Manderville
@Gordon Ramsay
@Hillary Clinton
@Ainsley Harriott
@Ramone Stradvar
@Shoey

Post investigation questions in this thread, and try to post any major theories here, for the sake of ease.

The investigation will end tomorrow at 8 PM PST.

I know who has the dagger. I said I would be watching.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. DO NOT DO THIS.
Visions
The week has nearly passed.

No further murders have occured since Nathan's untimely death. Tension has overcome most of the islanders' minds, as they perform their daily task, only with a metaphorical sword dangling above their head. Perhaps a real one, for some.

For Gareth, swords point at him from multiple directions: Alisa, who knows of the events, is the only one that has the capability of keeping his mouth shut. Valentina, a victim of death, but fortunate or unfortunate miracle of life, who can barely do but pray, brings as much confusion as there is tension between the other islanders. As for his other blades menacing him, he does not know who, who distrusts him, but he knows it nonetheless. Any step taken could be his last. His best plan is to wait: Should Nathan and Percy come back to life, much like how Valentina did, when would they come back to life?

Nothing could indicate if Nathan would come back from the dead, but for once, the island's leader wished he were on his side once more, if only to know what he knew. His wonders do not prevent him from doing his rounds, however, as he speaks with François about his work. As it turns out, he was about to go to bed after cleaning the kitchen.

"Yes, sir, I am rather happy that I can serve my meals to all of you. However, the empty seats always bring me back to reality… Do you know who could do such a thing? What villain could bring up these horrible schemes?"

"For a week, have I been asking myself this exact question." He pauses for a second, as he thinks of his upcoming words. "If only I knew who… who killed Percy and Nathan, but I am without the proper resources to figure out these murders."

"But… one of us is the killer… right?"

"I am afraid so."

Silence. Breaking the awkward air would have been Gareth's work, but he instead opts to leave the room without uttering a single word. François's routine hasn't halted even for a second, as his muscle memory did the work for him. Picking up a cheese wheel, he observes it as he cuts a wedge at the same time.

"The same curve, the same bumps, the same size… Like last week's."

From all the time he has spent on this island, he was expecting to eat Tomas' flowers for the rest of his life at the point where he is now. However, he does not think any more of this irregularity and goes back to finishing his recipe.

---

Night time. At the Chapel. Candles are lit around the room.

Valentina does her prayers in silence. Only Gareth and Therese are present, praying in silence as well, not necessarily by respect, but to not be the knife that slices through the tension that they are experiencing. Every word to utter feels like a trap, one that would hurt someone and eventually fall into a cacophony of misery and lost trust. And so, they kept praying in silence, or at least as much silence as the island can get. Hearing the outside winds only invite the same thoughts that have been in everyone's minds for the endless weeks they have been living in this island: You are going to be here forever.

"Ah, rubbish!-"

A startled Valentina yelps in surprise.

"Sir, you've got a lot in your mind, do ye?"

Therese stands up, staring at the island's leader. If she can still consider him to be a leader has been one of her questions, but she is not here to quarrel and make enemies.

"Two more have been cruelly killed and you've not even figured out Valentina's murder before the poor bastard outed himself in public! What's going on with the Bishops? Because I am not sitting here, waiting for my own stabbing!"

Gareth does not return a stare. He continues to observe the glass behind Valentina, as if he were entranced by its presence alone.

"Nathan."

"And Percy, too, mind you! Yes, those are who I am talking about! Surely, you must have an answer?"

Silence from the leader. Valentina's concerns are manifesting more and more physically.

"Therese, please, don't…"

"Aye, but ye're never with the other saps from the same house. Not even your own wife is seen with you! What does she do with a useless low-life like you?!"

Still no returning stare from Gareth.

"He knows."

"Nathan? He knows nothing, he is DEAD!"

"No, he's not."

"And HOW would that be possi-"

Valentina.

"...And you think he will come back?"

Just then, a familiar voice resonates throughout the room, startling the priestess once more and surprising the sailor for the first time in a known while.

"How about now, miss?"

Nathan appears from the front door of the chapel, seemingly intact of any injury and, most of all, equipped with the cocky grin that well describes his thief-esque personality.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
This is scientifically inaccurate. Testicles are organs, which skeletons lack, so therefore, Skull Face has no balls.
Spooks?
(Mar 15, 2020 at 11:07 PM)Neil deGrasse Tyson Wrote: This is scientifically inaccurate. Testicles are organs, which skeletons lack, so therefore, Skull Face has no balls.
As far as I know his name isn't "Skull BODY", you fat fucking nerd.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Once again, false. You call me a “fucking” nerd, when in fact, I am 66 years old and have never had sex. What an intelligently bankrupt community.
Godbert Manderville
How many palm trees are behind House Bishop?
Spooks?
(Mar 16, 2020 at 12:01 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: How many palm trees are behind House Bishop?
It appears that there are two. Before the reset, they were dyed purple, but now they appear to be normal palm trees. The only strange thing is that they're growing in such a chilly climate.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma anything inside the treasure chest?
Spooks?
(Mar 16, 2020 at 1:31 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma anything inside the treasure chest?
The treasure appears to be looted, but you notice some black powder on the bottom of the chest. It smells like sulphur.
Godbert Manderville
Swipe my keycard to get to the Mysterious Room and input 2742 at the locked door.
(Mar 16, 2020 at 2:10 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Swipe my keycard to get to the Mysterious Room and input 2742 at the locked door.
You swipe your keycard and warp to the Mysterious Room, then input 2742 into the locked door. The keypad flashes red, and rejects the password. You frown. Perhaps you got a digit wrong?
Godbert Manderville
HOW EMBARRASSING

Let's try 2752. If that doesn't work, 2743 or 2753.
Bigfoot
- I wake up on Trip's toilet and do the usual lootcrate stuff.
- Rush over to the chapel but nobody is there.
- I head into the woods and see Ruby Rose heading towards the houses.
- I return to the fountain and get pissed on.
- I flee toward's Trip's pad. My shirts are soaked through and I can't take them off.
- The teleporter in the ??? room is on, so I go to the cable car station.
- I climb in a crate full of gas masks and try to fall asleep.
- Godbert comes in and wakes me up going through the crates. I attack him but he blinds me with a flashlight then warps away.
- I climb back into my crate.
Bandit Shoey
I wake up and am like "goddamn I guess I have to actually move tonight"
I head into the tunnel and start doing some jumping jacks because exercise is good
I head to the study to find a book on my main man Thomas dewey
unfortunatly it turns out that this place was populated by goddamn pinko commies and there are only books on Europeans
So I grab a 2000 page book on cans and head to the airtight room
I see godbert enter the chemistry lab
suddenly a scalpel comes out of nowhere and cut part of his ass off
I stare at godbert like "what the fuck just happened" then he leaves and somebody in a ninja costume runs in and grabs some chemicals
I get bored waiting for blocky (who I was gonna kill).
So i head to the arts and crafts room and make some pamphlets to hand out about how great thomas dewey is
The bitch Hilary clinton comes in with the corpse of cooking mama and I hand her a pamphlet
she says thanks but I should vote for her...FUCK THIS BITCH
She makes a cloth ladder and leaves
suddenly I hear her yelling about pokemon or something followed by a yelp then a thud
I head into the seafarers room and twiddle around with things before leaving
I see ape so I hand him a pamphlet
after that I head to the entrance prepared to inform the public
but nobody comes and I get bored and fall asleep!
Hillary Clinton
And another one of us falls...it's getting more depressing the more we stay here. And I have to admit, I was fond of Ruby...even if the first time I met her I secretly wondered if she was a Republican in a past life.

I woke up in the trophy room, still in terrible pain due to the garden shears in my eye. I went ahead and pulled them out, and apart from making me bleed a little bit more it didn't really do any more damage than what was already done. I took another quick look around the trophy room and didn't see anything interesting, so I left to look at the hall of swords. Just about every sword in there had the name "Gordon" on them, but I have my doubts they belong to the chef. I also checked the leader's bureau but found nothing interesting, so I headed back out.

I went into the mirror hall next, noting that Cooking Mama's corpse was gone. However, in my next room, the luxury bedroom, I found her tucked into bed. I had the idea to bury her properly since I woke up so close to someone's body this time, so I picked her up and headed back out. Back in the trophy room, I heard a strange crash down below, but I didn't have an idea what it was. I headed downstairs to find a possible answer - the piano had fallen off the stage and was now very broken. I had planned on checking it tonight, but since it was a lost cause, I just went into the coatroom, finding GORDON asleep on a pile of coats. I then went to wine storage and took the ladder down to the basement.

Down in the tunnel, I went towards the ladder on the other end...though on the way, I saw the corpse of Skull Face in the water control room. Given that he is the reason that the person I was taking with me is dead, I felt like I needed to get a little revenge on her behalf. After I was satisfied with my kick, I headed up into minerva.

Entering from the unnerving hallway, I walked into the music room, seeing AN A--actually, let's be formal at this point, RAMONE fiddling with a guitar in here. I looked briefly into the holding cell, not finding anything but a terrible odor. I just went upstairs afterwards, passing by FINK, who was asleep in the leisure room. I went up to the bust hallway and checked behind the lighthouse painting, discovering for myself that the ladder in the unnerving hallway goes all the way up here. I went ahead and put the painting back and headed to arts and crafts, seeing SHOEY making some pamphlets. He handed me one and told me to vote for Thomas Dewey, but to be honest, I'd rather vote for myself. I created a ladder out of some cloth here, and took it out of the room.

I tossed it out the window and began using it to climb down. I made my presence known by beginning to recite one of my favorite speeches, when suddenly the ladder began to come apart. I somehow forgot I had Cooking Mama's corpse still with me when I made the ladder, and we ended up tumbling down to the ground below, with me blacking out upon impact.
(Mar 16, 2020 at 2:47 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: HOW EMBARRASSING

Let's try 2752. If that doesn't work, 2743 or 2753.
You type in those codes. 2743 seems to work, and the locked door slides open. You cautiously walk into the dark room beyond...

---

[Image: kiNaT6w.png]

The room through the doorway is much larger than the last one, mostly in length. A large, room width window on the north end reveals a vast mountainscape. The moon hangs in the air, massive and round, despite the daytime hours back at the island.

On the opposite end of the room from the one you came in is a second door, which appears to be open. You inspect the room you’re in in a bit more detail, and see a strange, large computer-looking device with the Despair’s Wish fragment slotted into the front of it. It iss attached to a large, empty, and shattered glass tank. Under the window are a bunch of machines and a large desk, which has pages and pages of maps, blueprints and notes. It also has a bizarre high-tech looking capsule sitting on it.

In the center of the room is a large table, which appears to be the holographic display seen in the Flashback Light vision. There is a button on the side to turn it on.

On the wall across from the large window is mostly just a bunch of science-y equipment you don’t understand, though there are a couple objects in glass cases labeled “research subjects”. Among them are a prism, a large ornate staff with a reptilian head, and a flask of twitching, black fluid. They are each labeled in more detail, and a few sheets of paper are placed along with them.

Besides that, the room appears to be mostly empty, though it gives you an uncomfortable vibe.
Spooks?
[Image: iQT3bEi.gif]

"Huh, what the...?"

[Image: x3za8zE.gif]

"How did you get in there?"
Gordon Ramsay
Turn on the holographic display.

Step outside again. Are there any mountains seen when not looking through this window?
(Mar 16, 2020 at 3:42 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Turn on the holographic display.

Step outside again. Are there any mountains seen when not looking through this window?

You turn on the holographic table.

[Image: JJYClLB.gif]

A 3D view of the island map flickers into view hovering above it. It looks about how you remember it, but House Oliva's side of the map is especially glitchy. When you tap the bugged out area of the map with your finger, a small box pops up informing you of a certain "ERROR CODE - 675: SCANNING EQUIPMENT ERROR"

You walk back out into the Mysterious Room. There are no windows. You teleport back to the Woods, and find no mountains anywhere in the distance.
Godbert Manderville
Check out the labels and papers accompanying each of the research subjects.

Also, head out the second door in the room. Does it lead to the Cable Car Station like Skull Face theorized?