X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Mar 16, 2020 at 5:29 AM)X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡ Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2020 at 5:12 AM)Fink Wrote: Neat! Lore!

Anyway so can i show off my camera footage?

Fink's Footage:

[Image: gTVKN7v.gif]

"Oh, you and your video. You're worse than the cameraman, you know that? I can't believe you'd just go and capture footage of something like that. Real poor etiquette, really bad optics.

But, either way, that Ninja was able to briefly take down my VFX for a bit and kill my appearance. Would be impressive, but she's dead. Cat's outta the bag though, it's true. A good 80% of the reason I look like this is just nostalgia. I can have all sorts of fun with when it comes to what I look like. I was trying to save it for a rainy day, but it looks like you've unleashed the downpour."

[Image: fa0w6gx.gif]

"See? Look at me now!

Almost makes me feel like solving a mystery! Speaking of, it's still the Trial, dipshits, and I've narrowed down my dagger targets a little bit. You all thought you could run and hide, but I think I'm done toying with just Manderville. It's getting old. Could use a little more diversity when it comes to random people with votes thrown on them.

Speaking of diversity, I'll go ahead and give you some female representation."

[Image: DWErK94.gif]

"There, you happy? Don't ever ask me for anything ever again, fuckers. Especially you Ainsley, you cheese-gobbling idiot.

I'm sure you all know how the Trial works, but just in case you're still smoothbrained, let's recap. Submit a Vote for the one you think killed our dearly departed ninja, and I'll execute them at the end. Easy as a pie, except I'm pretty sure none of you have cooked anything edible.

I don't know why I'm bothering to explain this again, you've all done this a million times. But as I said, I'm not quite done."

[Image: K6B1GOw.gif]

V̻̪͇̘͙̀͟O̜̼̮͙̯͎T̵̶̗̳̠̫̮̫̲͔ͅÈ̡̢͚̹̲:̴̢̗͖̠̟̬̙̗͘ ͝҉̠̭̩͎̳̼͕F̵̪̩̠I̡̮̬̞̰̮̜̖̻̕N̷̩̖̞K̰̟̙͍̳̺̥͘
̧̝
V̬̰̻͟O̻̤̝͙͎͕͚͕̝͟͞T̪̠͖̪͈̼͎͢͠͠E͚̰̭̗͈͢:̶͍̀͘ ͕͕̩G̷̼͚͖̞̫̙͇͚O̱̤͚͓̻̘͠͞D̻͚͍́͝B̶͉͝E̶̫͈̪̝̕R̢̛̩̭̥̼̟ͅT̮̪̣̕͢ ̵͇͔͘M̧̛̹̯̮̳̼̙̳͍͖͟A̝͕̼͙̱̬ͅN̯͚̱̯̠̕ͅD͡҉͎̥̭͈̘́E̴̸̝̟̬̟͚̕R̰͚̲͓̺̕͝V͉̹̗͘Į̝̪͇͓͢L̘̘̦͙̪̕L̮̞̪͖̝E̡̙͚̗͎̜͡ͅ

̯͈̦̮͕V͏͍̤O̡̫̻̣̭̗͟T͢͝͏̟̲Ḛ͕̀͠:͞҉̗̰̹͕̭̠̫ ̳̫̥̦͓͓̲͉̠̀H̛͉͔̪̪̱̝̲̲I̠͓͉̱̺̭̲L̨̥̻̖L͘͝͏̹̬̳̣̱̩A͕͔͙̟̮͚͖͙R͏̛̱Y͇̖̣̥̝̞̣̦͢͝͡ͅ ̦̜̹̦̣͝͞Ć̢̤̤͚̯͝L̟̺̻̪̩̣I̪͖ͅN͏͚̳̩͚̬̮̩͈̗͝T̫̭͔̯͎͢O̶̧͉̲͇̮N̴̛̠͓̰̙͔̤͓͈̫

[Image: gTVKN7v.gif]

"I'll take these off if you wanna hand over the dagger, but I'm not too bothered about it right now anyway. I've got a Plan B. One member of this special little idiot crew's gonna die unless you do something though, so either get solving, or get that knife into my hands.

Or I suppose you can let one of the three amigos up there get dead. At this point, I'm just having fun fucking with you."
ASMR Youtuber
[Image: unknown.png]
Hillary Clinton
Apologies for my language, Xavier, but I think you should eat shit.
X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Mar 16, 2020 at 9:52 PM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: Apologies for my language, Xavier, but I think you should eat shit.
No wonder you lost to Trump.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 16, 2020 at 9:52 PM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: Apologies for my language, Xavier, but I think you should eat shit.
I still have some meatloaf left!
Dude
vote: xavier
he owes me ten bucks
Shoey
Vote:asmr YouTuber
Listen here motherfucker
I'll drag you down with me
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Vote: Xavier

He didn't say anything unscientific. I just think he's a bitch.
Bigfoot
vote: ruby rose

snuff told me he did it over discord
Ainsley Harriott
Vote: Trip
Because he tried to cheap shot my boy xavier
Bigfoot
unvote ruby
vote trip
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: Feoxd3a.png]

"I don't wanna do this, but I don't wanna die either...

Vote: Ainsley"
Bigfoot
sorry

unvote trip
vote ruby
Ainsley Harriott
(Mar 17, 2020 at 1:50 AM)Trip [Cameraman] Wrote: [Image: Feoxd3a.png]

"I don't wanna do this, but I don't wanna die either...

Vote: Ainsley"

You're lucky Ramone just made a bigger mess than you usually do.

Change my vote to Ramone
Skull Face
Xavier.

Your deals are awful and your fashion sense is appalling.
Ramone Stradvar
I vote Ainsley
Trip [Cameraman]
Unvote: Ainsley

It'd be unfair if I kept my vote on him after he unvoted me.
Gordon Ramsay
Ramone
Ramone Stradvar
Change vote to Shoey
Shoey
Unvote yet
Vote ramone