X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
Gathered at the rubble of the Fountain in the morning are only two individuals, Ainsley and Gordon. They look at each other awkwardly, before staring around, trying to figure out where everyone is.

Behind them, the top floor of House Academia smolders, a trail of smoke floating lazily to the cloudy sky above. A crate floats out by the shore, the floorboards of the Stage have been torn up, and someone is in the chapel, holding the prismatic shield from the now-broken stained glass window in his hand as he glares with unimaginable anger at a spot on the floor.

As for everyone else... they are somewhere else, somewhere far below the surface of this place.

---

[Image: W1xTxpt.gif]

C͡ l͞ ́e ͟v e r.̡

You̶ ͜śoug͏ht to͝ ̸ęxploi͡t҉ m͡y̵ ͡ẃe̶ak͝n̷ess ̀aņd ͘se͝ize̡ m͜y ͏op͘port͡un͞it̶y͠. A pla̧n͝ ̸f͢o͠r̸ the͜ a͢ge̴s̨. ̶B͡ut̕ in̛ ̨do̢in̡g ͡s̛o͠,̸ ̕y͝ǫu͏r ͘f̢ate̢ įs͝ s̷ea̕led̀.̨ Y҉ou ̢c̸a̵n̛'t ́staỳ con͘c̶ea̶ļed͜ fo͘r͠e͢ve̡r͠,̸ ̀o҉r͢ ͟yǫu'll ́stàr҉ve̶ ţo de̕a҉t͡h͞ ̵ov͘ér̕ ̵and͜ ove͜r̨ an̸d͡ ͏o͏ve͡r͢ aga҉in.̛

Yo̧u͡ ̶w̢i̛ĺĺ have͢ ͜to͠ ̴c̨om̧e͜ ͘o̸ut͜, ̨a͘nd͏ ẃh̨en̶ yo͠ù ̸d͡o͢,̧ I͢ ̵wi͝l̢l͜ take͡ w̡h͜a̴t ̴ís̷ ͏m̷ine҉ ͘aņd t̀u̢rn y̶o̢u̵ i҉n͘to̧ t́he ̨huḿan̕ equįvalent̀ ̵o̴f g̀r̨o̷un͠d ̕be͟e͜f. T̵h̨e cl͝o͠ck is͝ t̴i̛ck̷in̸g̴.̶

[Image: NQUNkN9.gif]

Attemp̶t̴ing ͝t̀o̧ d͠e͟st́r͜oy̷ me ̶w͝i͠t͝h ͏a̡ ́ba͝r̕r̶a͡ge ͘o̴f ͜l͟i̛g͏ht ̴wa̕s ͢a̸n ̴in̶ter͝estįn͠g̢ ͜at̢t̢èm̕pt,҉ t̸r̸ue,͝ ̶b͘u͝t̀ ̢I͏'m áfra̛i͡d ̴I'm̀ ̧ǹo̕t ̕ţha͜t ̴ea͜sy t̨o p̷ut͜ ̛do͠w͏ǹ. ̡You'v͢e̴ d͠e͏s̷t́ŕoyed th͏e ̛vas̛t major̕i͢t̶y͡ ͟of̕ ͡my̵ ͜rob͝ot͠s,̢ ̧a̶n̴d you'v͢e͜ ̢uncov̛ered t͢ḩe̶ ̵tr͘e҉as҉ure ҉ro͢om, but i̡n͜ do͠i̶ng҉ ̨so̧,͢ you̕'ve̷ jus҉t ́ba̕c͜ke̡d yo̢u͏rsélves in͞t͠o͡ ͜a ҉veŕy̧ dęe͘p͡, d̸a̶r͞k ͜cor̛ne͟r͝.͠

B͜e̛s͏i̧d͠es, I ̨sti͞l̵l͠ ǵe̵t ͡t̨he ov҉er̢wh̷e͡lmi̵ng͟ ̵pri̢v͏iĺe̵g͠e ̛of̕ ̶s̴eeįńg one ͡m͠o̶ré of ͏y̛ou͜ ȩat͟ s͠h̸it and die͝.̵ Á ͡fìna͠l sa͞c͢r̶ifice͡, ͢if ͟yo͝u w͞il͟l.͜ B̴e͜cąús͜e.́.̢. ̀my͟ ͏m҉otive ̡w̢o̢r̀k͜ed!͢

---

Shoey is lying by the bonfire, having been stabbed several times.

His role was Literally Nothing

role description:

---

[Image: K6B1GOw.gif]

O̵̮͇͎̜͔͔͓N̴E̟͙ ̵M͏̩̰̟͓O̢R͕͔̘̭̩E̪͎̘̬̯̦ ̧̝͎̬Ẁ̩̱̖͖̳IL̪̩͔L̲̻̝̤̜̰͠ͅ ̷̪̼Ḍ̸̺̮I͕̥̗͚̭̳̼E̮̘̳͓̪͚͡ ̣̪̳̻̤̪F̢̯̫͓O͎̻̭̭̺ͅR̠͓͚͚̮̬͞ ̫̼͕̲͇͙͍T͜H̵̯̙͖̱̻E͉̬̹̫͕I̝͔͍̼̫̙ͅR ̘͙̰̟C͖̭͎R͕Į̟̲̬͓̲ͅM̼̮͚͙E͏͕̖͙͓̫̹S̻̭.̧̖̟̰̰̖
̖̰͖̫
̙̻̖̩ͅA̗̝͔͢ ̷͔ͅF̠̼̪͓I̴̲͕̳̳͈̪N̘A͏̰̫L̮̳͔̯͙̳ ̢̝̘̻͔E̻̼̰͜X҉̼E͘C̟̖̻U̹͉̮͞T̨̥I̞͈̣̯͖̳͠ͅO̧͓̥͈͎̳̹N͇̖̥̘ͅ.̥̺̲̩̭
̝̟͓
̺̪̗ͅW͔͙͕̘I̴͚̣͉̻̞L̷͙̯Lͅ ̡Y͕̫̭͓͈OṶ͉̝̬̪ ̙̖̤͈̪̩CÀ̝̣̯̬̬ͅͅT̨̮͙̟͓̗̩C͏̳̟͈̭H̸͖̪ ͈̝̪̟T̳̙̯͉̲̭̖H̷̥̝̖̯E̡ ̦͉̲̲̠͖͚͢K̩͓̝̘I̧̲̮͕̘̤̫L̫̲̘̹̲̦͈L̪̰͙͉͍̦ͅE̯̖̝͎̰R?̪̤͚ ҉̻̱̻̱̲
̠̗̭̜
̣̱̣͖O̶͎̖̙̳R̜̙̦̠͎͖͞ ̩͔W̢͉̲͍Ì̥̩L͔͈͔͙̮ͅḺ̮̻̬ ̝͕̥̮Y̬͕̥̭̻OͅU̱̲͇͕̗̥ ̬̖͕̣̼̱͠ͅS̪͈̣̤͎̯͓A̢͇͎̳̝͉͚C͖̱R̻͔̱͎̜̤̩I͏͚̼FI̖C̺͖͍̦̩̙E̺̻̘ ́S҉̜O̠̙͞M̴̖Ḙ̶̦͍Ó͇N̠̠E̱͓̤̖̞͚̥ ̬Ý̥O͎̮͕͚ͅỤ̝ ̱̻̺̪DE͙̖E͕̞M̪͞ ̜͇"̤̜̫̥̹͓͉͜I̷̯͕͓ͅR̪̙̦̠̜͢R̖͙̭̯̤̠̜E҉̖̖LEV̯͍̣͙̱͠A̳̠̫̫̖͞N͙͈̜̮̝ͅT̠̫"͖ ̲̠A͓͓̟̫͔̗̬͜N̝̫͎D̝̭̞̘̭̙ͅ ̺̞̤̯̮̖̹R҉̱͉͓̗̗Ḙ̲̺͙̮͈͜V̹͓̯͖̜̺E̮̹̺A̩͍̙̮͇͉͔͞L̶͍͔̬ ̴͚̘ͅT̤͕͕̺͍H̠̭̤̟͎͈̘Ę̺̜͔̥̤ͅ ̣̹͚͖͇̤͇̕H̺̭͚͈̪̻̰͝O̶̥͚̲̖LLO̧W ͇̤͚̱̞͍̻T͖̜Ŗ̜͍͈̰U̪̥͍̼̟̬͝T͎̰͖̙̪H͇̀ ͍̫͓͓̘O̸̙̫͉F̝̦̟̖̻̣͟ ̳̟͚̻̮ͅYO҉̦U̖R ̲̻̜͝B̘̳̞͚̲̱E͓N̵͇̫̥E̫͔͉̙̬͔͟V͇OLÉN̼͎̻̦̺̺͉̕C͏̫͖E͙̯̲ͅ?͎̠̕
̡͙͕̰̼
I̳͖̠̙̼ ̧̻̳̰̬͎C̣̭̤̪̞̀A̦̘̘̪N͖̠͚̠͠'̫T̷͉͖̭͚͔͎ W̱AI̫̜͓̰̻T̳̗̣ ̠̮̭̭̟T͏̜̣̰̦̹͙͔O ̜͉͉͙͍̗S͏̻̱͉͔̞̦̮E̴̯̦̹̮̥͖E̱͠.͖

---

CASE FILES:
-The body has been stabbed several times in the torso.
-He is lying by the Bonfire, and part of his face has been burned from lengthy exposure.
-The Chemistry Lab has been blown up, the Airtight Room practically does not exist.
-A crate is floating by the shore.
-The stained glass window in the chapel has been completely shattered.
-The fridge is open, and all the cheese is missing.
-All of the research subject objects are missing from Xavier's laboratory.
-A spot on the Chapel floor has been covered in deep scratch marks.

OTHER INFO
-Skull Face's corpse has been kicked in the nuts again. Just trust me.
-The floorboards on the Stage have all been torn up, yet nothing is underneath them.
-The Bust Hallway is mostly wrecked by now.
-The Leisure Room is nearly out of alcohol.

---

THE MAP

[Image: nfkxev8.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):
Trip's Pad (Pink):
Outdoor Areas:

[Image: GzD4dqh.png]

Room Descriptions

House Bishop (Red):
House Minerva (Yellow):
House Academia (Blue):
House Oliva (Green):

[Image: XvBFwnk.png]

Room Descriptions

Basement Rooms:

---

CURRENT PLAYERS:

@Bigfoot
@ASMR Youtuber
@Fink
@Godbert Manderville
@Gordon Ramsay
@Hillary Clinton
@Ainsley Harriott

Post investigation questions in this thread, and try to post any major theories here, for the sake of ease.

The investigation will end tomorrow at 8 PM PST.

Everyone may still investigate and vote, regardless of circumstance. Unfortunately, I can't stop the basic game mechanics.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. DO NOT DO THIS.
Gordon Ramsay
Mourn Shoey, for despite not meeting him before this island, i felt a strange bond, as if we had met in a past life.

Tell Xavier to give me that fucking shield, I called dibs, I was trying to figure out what was going on with it ALL GAME.

Investigate the body and the bonfire.
Visions
Bringing death upon each other...
I invite you to do so...
But to sabotage each and every one's desires and goals...
To bring death as a motivator to survive...
What is there to prove?
Much like those from before,
Much like those who are still alive with you,
Do you only do this for blood sport?
What really was your goal from the very beginning?
Bigfoot
I lived bitch.
Hillary Clinton
You're not as clever as you think you are, Xavier.

Check near the bonfire for any weapons and compare them to Shoey's wounds.
Bigfoot
- I wake up inside the gas mask crate. I open my loot box and to my surprise there are no clothes. I wrap myself with the duct tape inside to fulfill my forbidden action's requirement.
- I toss on a gas mask and warp back to Trip's Pad.
- A Monokuma is there busting up the waiting room with a sledgehammer. I flee to behind House Bishop.
- I enter House Bishop and find a Monokuma with a pickaxe smashing the stage. I sneak by to the vault and down the ladder.
- I hear the hatch above open up again and somebody starts coming down, not wanting to get owned I run off.
- I reach the pier and push one of the crates into the water.
- I hop inside the crate and use my shovel to paddle out to sea.
- I see a helicopter fire a missile at House Academia and blow up the airtight room/chemistry lab area. As it does so, the island appears more ruined. The buildings look older. Then they go back to their normal look.
- I fall asleep in my makeshift crate boat.
(Mar 28, 2020 at 12:23 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Mourn Shoey, for despite not meeting him before this island, i felt a strange bond, as if we had met in a past life.

Tell Xavier to give me that fucking shield, I called dibs, I was trying to figure out what was going on with it ALL GAME.

Investigate the body and the bonfire.
You mourn poor Shoey. You barely knew the man, but he already meant so much to you. It's a shame he's dead, but at the same time... not at all. He was a strange man.

---

[Image: gTVKN7v.gif]

"You want the shield? Take it. It's useless to me now. Piece of junk. Really poorly made window too, broke through it like it was butter. Is this really supposed to be the peak of Victorian craftsmanship?"

---

You investigate the body. Shoey is stabbed all the way through by some kind of blade, it looks like. The wounds definitely are too long to be from a fire poker or something.

(Mar 28, 2020 at 12:34 AM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: You're not as clever as you think you are, Xavier.

Check near the bonfire for any weapons and compare them to Shoey's wounds.

"I beg to differ, Clinton. You're the one hiding like a scared little puppy. I thought you were supposed to be the fearless political hero of women everywhere, or something. All you are is useless. The most useless of your entire special little scooby gang."

---

The only weapon by the bonfire is a fire poker. It looks like it can, well, poke the fire. And probably someone's inner organs too. It doesn't fit in Shoey's wounds though.
(Mar 28, 2020 at 12:23 AM)Visions Wrote: Bringing death upon each other...
I invite you to do so...
But to sabotage each and every one's desires and goals...
To bring death as a motivator to survive...
What is there to prove?
Much like those from before,
Much like those who are still alive with you,
Do you only do this for blood sport?
What really was your goal from the very beginning?

[Image: x3za8zE.gif]

"As for you, being a spooky voice in people's heads was supposed to be my thing. Showing everyone the secrets of this island is a really cheap trick too, you know that? Whatever you are, you're really starting to get on my nerves."

"But hey, what can I say? The Despair's Wish crystal fed on death, and now it's part of me. Horrible murder makes me stronger, and it WAS helping to feed data into the Crystal Emulator, before that all went bottoms-up thanks to the cameraman. If I need people dead anyway, why not make it fun, am I right?

Besides, I don't even know WHAT I am nowadays, but I'm like a scary void demon monster guy. Might as well get theatrical with the whole thing. Who are you to talk anyway? Some disembodied voice? Fuck off."

"Here, if you promise to all just fuck off and die so I can have what I want, I'll even play the terminal login music. See? Everyone liked this song right? You know, this song is also our on-hold music for our customer support lines. Not that you'll have a reason to call in though, we have a policy against helping corpses-in training. I'm sure you understand."
Gordon Ramsay
Investigate the ruins of House Academia's second floor.
(Mar 28, 2020 at 1:25 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Investigate the ruins of House Academia's second floor.
You walk up the stairs to House Academia's second floor, and see that an entire side of the house has been wiped out. The Chemistry Lab and Alchemy Lab are nearly entirely destroyed, and nothing remains of the Airtight Room. The hallway is intact however, and a Monokuma lies against the wall, its face having been smashed in. A large hammer sits next to it.
Hillary Clinton
Investigate the fountain.
Ainsley Harriott
Where did the cheese go. What the hell do you mean there's no more cheese.
ASMR Youtuber
what if xavier killed shoey can we lynch him
Gordon Ramsay
I ask Xavier if I can bodycheck him.
Fink
Heres what happened before i entered the chapel.

Woke up, Got wasted as fuck because lets be honest. Booze is the only way im making it through this shit alive.

Passed by the fountain where i saw a jackhammer chilling on the ground. Nice.

A memcheck revealed that at around this point i saw Shoey's body in the fire. But im also late to the party.

Saw a monokuma entering the chapel so i kicked it and the door on my way in.

This is where the chapel stuff begins and im sure someone else can give you that.
Hillary Clinton
Well, no sense hiding too much, considering Xavier showed up in the middle of it all. I was part of the group that tried to stop Xavier's plans tonight, and we've succeeded...for now. We'll still have to plan our final moves carefully.

I woke up to the sound of JACKHAMMER MONOKUMA attacking the fountain. Already not wanting to deal with that, I hurled my tuba directly at his head, knocking him out and the jackhammer flying. I then picked up Cooking Mama's corpse and ran directly to the fountain, seeing AINSLEY enter olivia through the kitchen entrance on the way. I also noticed someone by the bonfire, but didn't get to clarify who it was in my rush to get inside.

I was the first person in the chapel, joined almost immediately by a more friendly GHOST levitating a few things around. I set down Cooking Mama's corpse and let the ghost have it, then stood guard for Monokumas and waited for the rest of our crew. The next ones to arrive were TRIP and ASMR YOUTUBER, and I waved at them as they stared at the spot where Trip's fake murder was staged a few nights ago. GODBERT joined us not long after that, followed quickly by a less welcome guest. POISON GAS MONOKUMA kicked down the door and prepared to attack, but the last one of our group, FINK, flew in and completely owned the bear, kicking a hole straight through its head.

From here on out, me, Fink, Godbert, ASMR YouTuber, and Trip spent the remainder of the night together. I think it's safe to talk about everything that happened there now, and this will cover the five of us. After we were all gathered up, most of the floating objects tossed themselves at Godbert's feet, though the glowing syringe remained floating in the air. Fully ready now, Fink pulled out the dagger, holding it towards the shield on the glass window, and Godbert used his flashlight on it. The result? A green ray was cast on the shield, causing it to glow a little red and the entire chapel to shake. Part of the floor opened up near Trip's feet, revealing a staircase. Of course, I don't think any of us expected it to be that simple. At least I know I wasn't surprised by what happened next.

The window was shattered, with the prism making up the shield falling to the ground. To no one's surprise, XAVIER jumped down from the windowsill, joined by FLAMETHROWER MONOKUMA. He thanked us for opening the treasure room for him, then told the Monokuma to get rid of us. This didn't work out well for him, as a flying pew almost immediately smashed the bear's head in, rendering it completely useless. Not too phased by it, Xavier instead walked up and grabbed Godbert by the throat, going on about how all of our efforts to escape were pointless, and how he was always going to swoop in after we solved the mystery for him. His annoying speech was interrupted by his own cry of pain, as he dropped Godbert and stared at something next to us. Godbert wasted no time and pointed the flashlight at Xavier's eyes, making him cry out again. He then let out a screech of anger, morphing into his true, monstrous form, and hurling himself towards Godbert...

But before he could take Godbert's life, the syringe injected itself into Xavier's body, a glowing liquid entering his body from it. Xavier collapsed to the floor, trashing and screaming as the light flowed through his body, making him unstable. We knew that Xavier would be able to recover before too long, so Godbert told us we should down the staircase while we still had a chance. We all quickly nodded our heads in agreement and myself, Godbert, Fink, Trip, and the YouTuber all ran down. As we headed down, we saw an old stone lever on the wall. We quickly pulled it, sealing the staircase off from the chapel. We were safe, and continued down, as Xavier screamed in rage from up above.

I think I'll leave out what we found down there for now. It's not relevant to the case and we don't want Xavier to have any more information than he already has. I hope the others understand. I will say Trip suggested that we just stay down here for the rest of the night, as if we went back up Xavier would absolutely try to kill us. None of us could disagree with that, so we stayed down here together, preparing ourselves. Our final battle has yet to come.
(Mar 28, 2020 at 1:37 AM)Hillary Clinton Wrote: Investigate the fountain.
You investigate the Fountain. No longer just a fetid pit of urine and rotten food, now it has been jackhammered to shit, like a real dumbass was doing a demolition job. Regardless, there's nothing of interest here, save for a jackhammer.

(Mar 28, 2020 at 9:29 AM)Ainsley Harriott Wrote: Where did the cheese go. What the hell do you mean there's no more cheese.
The cheese is in the trash bin. Sucks to be you. As you place the garbage back under the sink, suddenly the coffee machine bursts, spraying boiling hot coffee everywhere, particularly onto yourself.

Spicy meat, indeed.

(Mar 28, 2020 at 9:35 AM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: what if xavier killed shoey can we lynch him

"What, you think I'm going to kill myself just because you vote for me? Nice try, but your logic already makes me want to do that."

(Mar 28, 2020 at 3:28 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: I ask Xavier if I can bodycheck him.

He declines, but he does show his inventory.

On his person, he has a red and black Admin Keycard, as well as a desert eagle and several black boxes that are likely the ones that unfold into Monokumas.
Godbert Manderville
Well, I woke up at the Bonfire and was immediately greeted by the sight of Shoey's corpse, which more or less set the tone for the night. I intended to meet up with him so that he could protect me from those bears that my role forbids me from destroying, but so much for that.

As I wondered what kind of honorless lout would target Shoey, the axe-wielding Monokuma burst from the wall of House Academia and charged at me. I escaped to the Kitchen, where I found Gordon baking. I was supposed to procure something from him, but it seems that someone else got to it before him. Suddenly, a Monokuma with a chainsaw jumped out of the fridge, but Gordon distracted it with a succulent scone that it tried and failed to eat. Dunderhead.

I left while I had the chance and ran to the woods, intending to find the Big Daddy that Ruby left behind, but I was greeted by a Monokuma wearing the damned thing. With all of my preparations for the night now thwarted, I had no choice but to flee to the Chapel with nothing beyond what I already had.

The rest is as Madam Clinton describes. We found the secret passageway in the Chapel, Xavier tried to kill me and failed miserably thanks to a helpful ghost, and we fled underground to bide our time until the final battle. We'll play your game one last time, Xavier, if only to avenge Shoey. But tomorrow, it's hammer time.

[Image: z67ffaF.gif]
Godbert Manderville
Compare my sword to Shoey's stab wounds.

Let's also compare a standard kitchen knife.