I Hope Everyone At Minus World Is Coping Well With Corona Virus

God
My Heart Goes Out To All Of You. Keep Safe, Friends. How Is Everyone?
God
This Thread Was Posted In The Wrong Forum. My Apologise.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Pea
corona is the new mw boss
Draku
if only wash your hands man was still around we wouldnt be worrying about this shit
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Stirling
thank you god i will be very safe and i hope you are doing exceptional
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
God
(Mar 30, 2020 at 5:52 AM)Stirbert Wrote: thank you god i will be very safe and i hope you are doing exceptional

It seems as though I caught the coronavirus over the weekend. I will write a review of it soon
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Reiji
(Apr 14, 2020 at 3:33 AM)God Wrote: It seems as though I caught the coronavirus over the weekend. I will write a review of it soon

Your free trial of EXISTENCE has expired. Please purchase the full version to continue EXISTING.
[Image: w3tTaLP.png]
Mario
I think this is the right forum. Love and miss you God!
(Apr 14, 2020 at 3:33 AM)God Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2020 at 5:52 AM)Stirbert Wrote: thank you god i will be very safe and i hope you are doing exceptional

It seems as though I caught the coronavirus over the weekend. I will write a review of it soon

Looking forward to the review and a fully recovered GOD!
God
THE REVIEW IS UP. Thank you for everyone's support.