MoonAge
ngl i'm getting pretty tired of forgetting where you all live, so this might be good for general reference. basically just take the appropriate map, make a marker for your general location, and post it back (if there's anyone who doesn't live in north america or europe, please forgive me)

also try to spoiler your maps for obvious reasons. i'm too lazy to boot up a drawing program on my shitty chromebook but fyi i live in the american state labeled "IN"

[Image: north-america-map.gif]
[Image: european-map_en.jpg]
Yrrzy
im live in the yook
Nabber
[Image: ybkYkTT.png]
B3ll3
10880 Malibu Point, 90265
MoonAge
nvm, i overcomplicated things again

just post where you live without the map, as long as there's one consistent place to look up where everyone lives my soul will be at ease

if you want you can use the map but idk
Jetamo
wales
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Hearts
About 5 pixels below nabber
John Wick's Cat
[Image: CZhBdQJ.png]
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Pea
[Image: 7uynTZD.png]
God
i live in tokyo
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
can someone make a fun world map like a video game and not like earth that'd be cool and better than 'everyone on minus world must be in europe or north america because thats the only civilized parts of the world' map
to be honest i always got the suspected feeling that mfan was secretly a government spy tracking nerds on various communities to monitor incel-like behavior and this thread definitely isn't helping. i mean come on; "hey guys im mariofan69 and here's my thread asking everyone to give a rough idea where they're located"

im going to incel.me and naming myself womanhater420 just to convince every1 that sucking your own dick is the key to getting girls 2 like you
Lulu Azhal
how do you visit cuckland and why have I never seen it on any maps before
Aidan
ped i could've lived my whole life without reading another kesha post and been infinitely happier
Mario
(Jun 1, 2020 at 10:37 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(May 13, 2020 at 12:42 AM)Mario Wrote: can someone make a fun world map like a video game and not like earth that'd be cool and better than 'everyone on minus world must be in europe or north america because thats the only civilized parts of the world' map

[Image: wRnOl6Z.png]

I found your home.
Now this is what I'm talking about
Mario
(Jun 2, 2020 at 2:59 AM)Aidan Wrote: ped i could've lived my whole life without reading another kesha post and been infinitely happier

yess!!! yes!!!! this is the energy i need
GBA
P SHERMAN 42 WALLABY WAY SYDNEY

I REMEMBERED I'm All Ears