Angie Yonaga
[Image: ft6Er0n.png]
Angie knows you know how to do this! Who's the brave spirit who killed Coffee? Place your vote by posting it in bold!

Don't forget you can unvote if needed, or ask Angie for a tally!
Pea
angie did you do it
Angie Yonaga
[Image: WyR16bo.png]
Angie would never kill anyone under normal circumstances! Atua guided her to host this game, not to play it!
Pea
sus
Kass
Atelier Annie

She had a lot of time unaccounted for, and then we pretty much found the murder weapon in her closet, so...
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Draku
Atelier Annie is the most likely responsible culprit at the moment. They have a huge missing chunk of time between sightings where they could have gone to Coffee's bedroom and taken the passage, done the kill, went back to her room, put the rumpled clothing used for the strangulation in her closet. Apparently there's the possibility of her also going to the gym and revealing the gun room but it's still extremely suspect. In addition, Annie was in the pool for an extended period during her account, which she was using as an excuse for her missing time... but she was using the secret passageway in the pool to get in and out of the gun room. She even said she spent a LONG time in the pool. This points towards knowing the secret passageways of the map in general as well. Guilty as fuck.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
"Just Stamp the Ticket" Man
You disgust me, Atelier Annie.
Kright
With everything said... I think Atelier Annie is the killer
Gundham Tanaka
Vote: Annie

[Image: 223?cb=20170818082452]

You have my blessing for sending Coffee to the afterlife. But for the sake of our survival, you must unfortunately follow him.
Falconhoof
It appears Atelier Annie is our culprit.
GLORY SCROLL
acrmnsux_________£40
jizzgrenade________£5
drksouls2__________£1
Mr. Peanutbutter
So this part's like Survivor or something right? We're voting to send someone home, kick them off the island?

Well in that case, Annie looks like she's a bad egg. Trying to frame me? Come on, who'd think I would kill someone in the first place!
Wakka
Annie
Pea
atelier angie did it
Atelier Annie
[Image: annie09.png]
ummm I think it must be this Rubber Duck fella
Bigfoot
Atelier Annie
Barton Roberts
I vote for Ms. Atelier Annie.
JonTron
I woke up and people said Annie so I too will say that and claim that you should visit these sponsors in the meantime.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Rubber Duck
[Image: New_Canvas.png]
Angie Yonaga
Atelier Annie: 12
Angie Yonaga: 1
Rubber Duck: 1

[Image: h81vglM.png]
Wow! You were all really eager to vote! Angie's happy to see this kind of activity~

[Image: AxZHmTg.png]
You've picked @Atelier Annie by an overwhelming margin! And that is... completely correct! Nyahahaha, Annie is GUILTY of our first crime! She just snuck through the passageway she generated and found Coffee unconscious in the dungeon, so she took off her shirt and strangled him to death! It was simple enough!

[Image: Y4uNEZS.png]
And now... Angie gets to send Annie right to Atua!

Annie finds herself being tied up by her feet with her spare shirt, Angie hanging her upside down over a large pot. As Annie dangles over the pot, Angie explains that she just needs Annie's expert help with something, and this is simply to make sure Annie sticks around and doesn't skimp out on assisting. Angie, you see, needs to create a large vat of Potion to Praise Atua! The recipe has a lot of ingredients, and it's up to Annie to make sure Angie does it all right.

Hoping to get off easy, Annie starts answering all of Angie's questions. "When I add the salt, do I stir clockwise or counterclockwise?" "Clockwise." "Should I add sulfur or brimstone?" "It doesn't matter, they're the same thing." "You said the heater needs to be at 400 degrees?" "No, 450." Thanks to Annie's help, the potion is actually coming along very well! Finally, Angie reaches the last and most important ingredient. The recipe now calls for one alchemist, thoroughly dissolved.

Before Annie can wriggle out of the situation, Angie throws one of her chisels, and it cuts through the shirt holding Annie up. Annie plunges into the vat of potion, and Angie sets her timer for ten minutes. Once it goes off, she stirs the pot - there's no trace of Annie left, and with a sip, Angie pronounces the Potion of Praise Atua a complete success!

@Atelier Annie has been executed! She was the ULTIMATE ARCHAEOLOGIST

Role Description:

The next phase will go up... right now!
Two_Finger
[Image: annie04.png]