Draku
Some of our older staff doesn't seem to wish to continue holding their positions, which is understandable.

Thus, we're primed to accept new moderator applications! With how active the forum is now, we may actually need the help, unlike before where it was relatively simple to hold down the fort with a low headcount in general. Since people post at all hours of the day, not everyone can be ready to take care of issues quickly all the time. That's where new mods would come in!

Simply send a PM off to @Elyk and we'll go ahead and look all the options over. If you're picked and accept, you'll wind up helping out moderate the forum!

EDIT: No more applications allowed.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
these should be public imo
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Elyk
(Sep 14, 2016 at 2:36 AM)Kazaam Wrote: these should be public imo

what do you mean?
Dracon
can i be a mod
kaZaam
oh fukc
Mario
LOL
kaZaam
(Sep 14, 2016 at 2:41 AM)Elyk Wrote: what do you mean?
mod apps should be public n decisions should be more community-involved

alr talked abt this some on mw1
kaZaam
dracon do u promise to do stuff ever this time
Dracon
(Sep 14, 2016 at 2:50 AM)Kazaam Wrote: dracon do u promise to do stuff ever this time

Yeah, I'll be more active around here, wanna see how things are.
Elyk
(Sep 14, 2016 at 2:48 AM)Kazaam Wrote:
(Sep 14, 2016 at 2:41 AM)Elyk Wrote: what do you mean?
mod apps should be public n decisions should be more community-involved

alr talked abt this some on mw1
I don't want to do a straight up election because I don't think that will get us a good moderator.

What we can do is this. People can PM their applications to me (which keeps them nice and organized instead of spread throughout a thread) then the current staff can review them and make a selection. We can present the picks first and give you guys an option to veto if you want.
kaZaam
idk i think this sort of attitude implies a certain mistrust in your community which is p weird

but w.e if youre not budging then that sounds o k
Mario
I think things'll change how they work over time, we've just changed so much in such a short time that I think changing up the mod selection process too much right now could lead to us not getting the best process/mods we could
kaZaam
ya ok
GRIMglamfire
p-PLEASE FORUM K-KUN MAKE ME A M-MODERATOR Love Drool
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
Spritanium
Oh yeah can we write up a Code of Conduct for mods so there's less controversy in the future?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shedinja
I nominate xgoff
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Draku
(Sep 14, 2016 at 5:41 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Oh yeah can we write up a Code of Conduct for mods so there's less controversy in the future?
what exactly would this entail?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
adopt the chain that binds
T-man
MFGGers have to go back

Make Minus World Great Again™