DAY 2 - Just Sign The Death Certificate

Draku
Are there traces of water in Angie's room that were missed?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 2:57 PM)Draku Wrote: Are there traces of water in Angie's room that were missed?
There's some splashes of water directly around the body. Beyond that, nothing.
Bigfoot
Maybe we already checked, but I would like to look again. In Angie's Room are there any traces of blood splattering/trails, singe/burn marks, and water/wet marks? If so, where are they located?
JonTron
Can I try and check Dude's body for traces of anything flammable? If it was just his clothes that got lit and slowly burned or it turns out to be some light burns, maybe this isn't relevant.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 3:00 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: Maybe we already checked, but I would like to look again. In Angie's Room are there any traces of blood splattering/trails, singe/burn marks, and water/wet marks? If so, where are they located?
You give it a full check-over.

For blood, the only trace of it is the blood coming from the victim's neck wound. It does not appear to have splattered anywhere in the room, simply run down the side of his neck and pooled on the floor.

For singe and burn marks, a trail of ash leads from the corpse to further in the room. Otherwise, nothing.

For water/wet marks, beyond the splashes around the body, there are none.

(May 18, 2020 at 3:05 PM)JonTron Wrote: Can I try and check Dude's body for traces of anything flammable? If it was just his clothes that got lit and slowly burned or it turns out to be some light burns, maybe this isn't relevant.
Dude's body appears to have no traces of an igniter or propellant.

"[11:07 AM] Kyle: not at pc anymore i would like to present my jug of water so you could check to see if enough is missing just from me refeuling my piss energy or enough to extinguish an entire corpse"

The jug of water is almost completely full. There's a small amount missing.
Draku
ok just to make sure there is no semantics shit going on

i take some meat from the freezer and coat it in hairspray and then set that on fire
then i take some more meat and hold the match in front of the hairspray and use it as a flamethrower

do they smell different?
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 3:16 PM)Draku Wrote: ok just to make sure there is no semantics shit going on

i take some meat from the freezer and coat it in hairspray and then set that on fire
then i take some more meat and hold the match in front of the hairspray and use it as a flamethrower

do they smell different?
You burn the two meats with hairspray in different ways. They smell identical afterwards.
Draku
I look at the map harder to see which of the rooms' descriptions would include MATCHES as an item.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 3:23 PM)Draku Wrote: I look at the map harder to see which of the rooms' descriptions would include MATCHES as an item.
You could find matches in the Kitchen, the Furnace, or the Closet.

However, upon investigating those rooms, the design of the matchbook found next to the victim does not match any of the matchbooks you can find in those rooms.
Bigfoot
does JSTT man smell like farts
Draku
Does the matchbook look crude as if produced by hand?
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 3:27 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: does JSTT man smell like farts
He doesn't.

(May 18, 2020 at 3:29 PM)Draku Wrote: Does the matchbook look crude as if produced by hand?
Nope. It looks highly professional.
Rubber Duck
[Image: Night2-4.png]
Draku
Investigate the kitchen's water supplies to see what's missing.
Draku
I HIT RUBBER DUCK WITH A HAMMER

and then check the blunt wound versus dude's
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 3:36 PM)Rubber Duck Wrote: [Image: Night2-4.png]
[Image: LliTwFq.png]
Hmm... Angie can't remember perfectly, but she's pretty sure no chisels were gone at the start of the night!

(May 18, 2020 at 3:40 PM)Draku Wrote: Investigate the kitchen's water supplies to see what's missing.
A jug of water has been taken. Additionally, while you can't tell how much water, the sink shows signs of definite use over the past two nights.

(May 18, 2020 at 3:43 PM)Draku Wrote: I HIT RUBBER DUCK WITH A HAMMER

and then check the blunt wound versus dude's
You thwack the duck with a hammer. It crumples.

Looking at the head wound... it doesn't match.
Draku
Are there missing glasses from the kitchen?
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 3:48 PM)Draku Wrote: Are there missing glasses from the kitchen?
No glasses are missing from the kitchen. There's one missing from the Dining Hall, though.
Draku
I look over anything that could be missing from the kitchen that has the potential of holding water like mugs pans and whatnot. Also check the dining hall's arrangements to see if it had glasses and whatnot prepared and if any are missing.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 3:53 PM)Draku Wrote: I look over anything that could be missing from the kitchen that has the potential of holding water like mugs pans and whatnot. Also check the dining hall's arrangements to see if it had glasses and whatnot prepared and if any are missing.
You find that several pots are missing from their storage locations, as well as two lids for pots. Additionally missing are multiple bottles of rum and vodka.