DAY 2 - Just Sign The Death Certificate

Draku
I press the SWITCH at the end of the HALL OF STATUES that brings down the SECRET LADDER so I can go up and check the ROOF.
Draku
I turn on the TREADMILL and check its usage statistics.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
The Detective
??? - And so you return to where you belong. Sprawled on the floor, sobbing like an infant. And someone else is dead. Are you going to do something about this?

You don't really see why you should. They'd be just as dead if you weren't here - you didn't even see the ticket man today. And at least it's warm in the barrel.

??? - There's more you can do. Like post an account, for example. Are you a cop, or a trash-eating hobo?

You vaguely recall waking up sweaty, and with the mother of all headaches. A feeling of "unworthiness" had overtaken you in the night, and thus you removed all of your clothes, barring that which is required for basic decency. Hearing the clarion call of the sweet mind-easer, you left the chapel, heading straight for the wine cellar once again, passing Kright in the bedroom hall.

Once there, you donned the only suitable clothes for someone such as yourself - a barrel - and leave the wine cellar once more, heading for the Smithy as the unfortunate one who got plonked with a wine bottle naruto runs past you.

You then move on to the kitchen, where the dog had set up a ranch-filled trap for you. Regardless, as the dog cooks you acquire your equipment and leave downstairs, straight to the gun room.

By the gun room's "entrance", you see once again the demonic presence, this time recoiling away from you. No doubt it wanted none of your terrible stink near it. You quickly prepare yourself a quick room á la flambé, and leave via the machinery room, and return to the chapel once again.
Wakka
Wake up
Go to great hall
Pea goes in
Pea Falls into Throne Room
Falconhoof enters from the south
Kass and Angie come up from Throne Room
Falconhoof leaves
Gundham comes up the stairs
Spaceman comes in
Angie leaves
Spaceman leaves
I leave to my bedroom and see Barton's door close, and see Draku knocked out
Yell about Angie ruining my night
Sleep
Bigfoot
@Angie Yonaga I would like to piss out the forge again then inspect it to see if there are any remnants of matches or something inside that were used to start it up again. It should have been extinguished at the start of the night.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 6:55 PM)Draku Wrote: I press the SWITCH at the end of the HALL OF STATUES that brings down the SECRET LADDER so I can go up and check the ROOF.
You climb up onto the roof. It's a high and lonely place.

There's another trapdoor, and you go check it out. This one leads down to the Gatehouse, but the secret ladder there is not activated. Outside of this trapdoor, the roof is empty of points of interest.
(May 18, 2020 at 7:06 PM)Draku Wrote: I turn on the TREADMILL and check its usage statistics.
The treadmill says that it was last used last night and that it was on for a while. It does not have the capability to display performance results.

(May 18, 2020 at 7:26 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I would like to piss out the forge again then inspect it to see if there are any remnants of matches or something inside that were used to start it up again. It should have been extinguished at the start of the night.
You don't need to piss out the forge, as it's currently unlit. You dig into the forge, and find no traces of any fire-starters within the forge.
Draku
Investigate the treadmill tread for signs of use like footprints or anything.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 8:06 PM)Draku Wrote: Investigate the treadmill tread for signs of use like footprints or anything.
You can see some dirt tracked onto the treadmill.
Bigfoot
some more things I want to try:

I take the chisel and gently throw it against one of the unbroken windows in the Solarium. I keep doing this, throwing it harder each time to try and gauge how easy it is to smash it through the window.

Search the kitchen, are there any pots, bowls, cups, whatever missing that would be big enough to carry water to douse a person.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 8:55 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: some more things I want to try:

I take the chisel and gently throw it against one of the unbroken windows in the Solarium. I keep doing this, throwing it harder each time to try and gauge how easy it is to smash it through the window.

Search the kitchen, are there any pots, bowls, cups, whatever missing that would be big enough to carry water to douse a person.
You chuck the chisel against a window as hard as you can. It doesn't break; the chisel simply isn't big enough to smash a window the way it's been smashed.

The missing pots discovered earlier could all carry that much water.
Mr. Peanutbutter
I show off all my pots and allow people to check them for damage and sauciness.

Do the same with my ranch dressing bowl I guess. Should be in the kitchen.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 9:52 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: I show off all my pots and allow people to check them for damage and sauciness.

Do the same with my ranch dressing bowl I guess. Should be in the kitchen.
You show off your pot. It's still got plenty of pasta sauce left in it, as well as some noodles.

There is a bowl that contained ranch dressing on the floor of the kitchen.
Mr. Peanutbutter
I uh, reveal all my glasses
Angie Yonaga
You don't reveal any glasses. This would be easier if you had any.
Draku
I further inspect the floating glass shards. Are they of different shapes? Do some of them seem curved? Do they appear to all form parts of a window, or something else?
Pea
i would like to present the glass i don't have probably
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 11:25 PM)Draku Wrote: I further inspect the floating glass shards. Are they of different shapes? Do some of them seem curved? Do they appear to all form parts of a window, or something else?
While you can't be perfectly sure, when you lay them all out together they look homogeneous and show no signs of being multiple mixed glass types.

(May 18, 2020 at 11:26 PM)Pea Wrote: i would like to present the glass i don't have probably
You present the glass you don't have, showing off its nonexistence.
Draku
I hit BIGFOOT in the head with a DINING ROOM glass and compare the blunt wound with the victim's. Again.
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 11:43 PM)Draku Wrote: I hit BIGFOOT in the head with a DINING ROOM glass and compare the blunt wound with the victim's. Again.
You get about the same result you got from the alcohol bottles.
Draku
I start in the PAINTING GALLERY and go to the GREAT HALL. I see where this path takes me.