DAY 2 - Just Sign The Death Certificate

Pea
I MIGHT NOT BE A GREAT NINJA BUT I CAN AT LEAST PRETEND THAT I AM ONE

HAVING DREAMS OF NARUTO BEING MY FRIEND I WAS INSPIRED TO DO NINJA MOVES AS SOME SORT OF PRACTICE. IF I COULD PERFECT MY MOVES, I CAN BE UNSTOPPABLE

I FIRST NEEDED SOME MUSIC AS INSPIRATION, SO I PICKED UP A MUSIC PLAYER WITH SOME SPEAKERS AT THE MUSIC ROOM. BEFORE THAT, I GOT SLAMMED IN THE HEAD BY A BALL, IT SUCKED BUT I'M NOT LETTING A BALL PREVENT ME FROM LIVING THE DREAM.

ONCE I EQUIPPED MY PERSON WITH THE MUSIC, I RAN AROUND THE BUILDING, STARTING WITH THE WINE CELLAR, WHERE I SAW THE "WINE BOTTLE" DETECTIVE LEAVING IT. NOTHING OF INTEREST THERE, I DECIDE TO GO INTO THE ROOM WITH MORE INTERESTING LIQUID: THE POOL

I HEAD TO THE POOL, THE RUBBER DUCK IS THERE. I FOCUS MY CHAKRA INTO MY FEET AND RUN ON THE WATER. IT WORKED FOR A BIT, BUT MY CHAKRA WAS WEAK. I FELL IN, WITH A MUFFLED SONG STILL PLAYING CAUSE I MADE SURE THAT MY EQUIPMENT WAS WATERPROOF

I GOT OUT AND RAN AROUND THE HOTEL, CASTLE, WHATEVER, TO SEE JONTRON AT THE CHAPEL. HE WAS SHAKING AND CRYING AND PISSING HIS PANTS. DISGUSTING. I LEFT.

I WENT BACK DOWNSTAIRS FROM THE BEEKEEPER'S ROOM, HEADING TO THE GRAVEYARD TO SEE IF THERE'S ANY RESPECTS TO BE PAID. INSTEAD, I FIND THE SINGING BIRD AGAIN, TELLING ME THAT I'M DEAD. CLEARLY I AM ALIVE, SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE'S TALKING ABOUT. DUMBASS

IM NOT DOWN TO FUCK SO IM OUT. I WENT FOR THE GYM AND STARTED RUNNING AT THE TREADMILL FOR A WHILE, BLASTING THE MUSIC AND FEELING THE HIGH OF BEING A NINJA AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION. I SAW NOBODY SO IT WAS A VERY LONELY TIME, AS ALL NINJAS EXPERIENCE IN THEIR LIFETIME.

I WENT BACK UPSTAIRS FROM THE MACHINERYDOO ROOM AND SAW FALCONHOOF SLAPPING FLYERS ALL AROUND THE PLACE. DARKO WAS ON THE GROUND LOL

NIGHT SUCKS, I GO TO BED
Pea
MY AUTOPLAY FAILED SO PLAY THIS WHILE READING MY POST
Draku
I take a STRAY BRICK from the yet unfinished GUN ROOM WALL REMAINS and hit WAKKA with it in the head (he volunteered!) and compare his newly formed blunt wound to the VICTIM'S.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
You bean Wakka in the head with the brick. It doesn't match, and looks less like the bruise than the wine bottle injury did.
Pea
compare my head wound from tonight to the victim's
Mr. Peanutbutter
i am locked in the dungeon send help
Kright
It was a relatively chill night for me- As I left my room I noticed The Detective walking around in his underwear heading to the basement, and then found Angie who had grabbed me some Art supplies as her favour for me.

She left towards the Smithy and I continue on to find a good spot to paint; passing Kass who was doing some light reading in the Library.
Finding myself in the Indoor garden I move towards the well where I seeJUST STAMP THE TICKET’ Man, and Gundham both digging around in the dirt together before both leaving towards the library at separate times.

Later on Kass and Angie both come in to do some digging themselves, but later on leave; Kass towards the Beekeepers Room and Angie to the Poolhouse.

Finding some peace I begin to paint, although I do see a Spaceman walk by and head towards library at some point, so that was a little odd but good inspiration for my painting... The cute little Rubber Duck from the night before stopped by a some point to give me a cute drawing of a duck holding a milkshake, but after awhile wondered off to do other things.

Other then that, I finished up my painting and left to return to my room for the night. I did however notice Draku passed out by the entrance to the bedroom hall as I walked by- And that was my night!
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 1:27 AM)Draku Wrote: Also ANGIE post ur account
[Image: CJF1RDN.png]
Angie's tired! She had a VERY busy night tonight, after all! But she'll try to tell you allll about it.

[Image: bch1BHc.png]
First, Angie woke up, and gathered a very large amount of art supplies! Nyahahahaha, it does her good to see so many people perform art for Atua~ She then went across to the Bedroom Hall, going by the kitchen. The second Wakka stepped out of his room... WHAM! Angie hit him hard enough to KO him, and kicked him back into his room!

[Image: zk6UvIo.png]
With that done, Angie went back around to the spot outside the Smithy, where she saw Kright! Angie gave her some painting materials, very happy to see Kright's interest in art! We both went to the Smithy, and Kright went into the Library, but Angie grabbed a hammer for later.

[Image: LfO4GVD.png]
Going downstairs, Angie went from the Music Hall to the Gun Room, where she unloaded all the ammunition from the guns that she could find. Angie did feel a dark presence by the hole, but Atua's grace protected her! With all the ammo now safely in Angie's coat, she was very heavy! So she limped her way to the Treasure Room, where she poured out aaaaall the ammo and mixed it in the treasure. No one will find it now!

[Image: TCHBb4X.png]
Angie then gave crayons and paper to the Rubber Duck, which woke up as Angie approached it! Angie and the Duck went together through the Armory, seeing Bigfoot push a big, heavy suit of armor into the Throne Room. Both went up the north stairs, but the Duck went into the Poolhouse, while Angie went into the Indoor Garden. There, she joined Kass in digging for plants. Angie found some hallucinogens! Nyahahahaha!

[Image: x1XuG38.png]
With drugs in hand, Angie crossed the Poolhouse, and went into the Chapel. There, she shoved all the drugs down JonTron's throat! As he started to trip out, Angie went out of the Chapel and found Draku. She gave him the rest of the art supplies, letting him take the entire bag. She then took Draku into the Chapel with her, and had a very satisfying prayer session with Atua! When it ended, Angie went south and into the closet.

[Image: Mo4P9Aa.png]
There, Angie got a lighter out, before going into the kitchen! She grabbed a large jug of water, and went downstairs. Going up through the east hallway, Angie found Gundham in the Painting Gallery and gave him the lighter. She then went into the Wine Cellar and left the jug of water there, before walking back into the Throne Room. Angie appreciated the suit of armor praising Atua, and met Kass, who went upstairs with her!

[Image: Ozx6FKA.png]
Some cheap lookalike of Wakka threw a blitzball at Kass, knocking his accordion out of his hands and then smashing it to pieces. Kass looked very unhappy, but sat down with Angie, and offered her some peyote. Angie was happy to chew it and feel the world dissolve into shapes and colors! During that, a white blob appeared in the room, and a strange beast with two long, purple arms poured something over Kass!

[Image: h81vglM.png]
Angie finally came down from her high, and left the Great Hall, to finish her last bit of the night! She found Falconhoof in the window-smashed Solarium, and gave him a hammer... and then viciously, savagely, violently beat him into unconsciousness! Leaving him there, Angie stepped into her room, seeing the corpse of JSTT Man there. And her pillow had no pillowcase! Angie then went to sleep, tired after her long night!
Kass
Tonight the bard was rather busy,
Making merry and getting dizzy
Tomorrow he'll be singing a dirge instead;
The fool who wrecked my shit is fucking dead.

I left my room and saw Draku leaving his at the same time, then he took up a watch by the Hall of Statues while I went in. Gundham was in there, but he left to the Garden while I stopped to admire a statue of a bearded, bespectacled man. Even though he's in a hallway of killers, I had a feeling this man was probably a hero! A handsome hero, too. Damn, this guy is so handsome.

Ahem. I continued to the Garden, where I saw Gundham again fiddling with some plants as I continued to the Library. I thought I could find some inspiration for my songs among the books there. Seems like I wasn't the only one with his beak in a book tonight, though. Kright was already there when I entered, and not long after she left to the Garden, Gundham came in and grabbed a book as well. When he left, the late JSTT Man entered. I'd done enough reading at this point, so I left to the Garden myself. I'm not sure which direction JSTT Man went.

In the Garden, I once again saw Gundham going to the Hall of Statues. Kright was also here, painting. I took the opportunity to grab a special plant I was going to need for my favor from Angie, and Angie herself came by and picked some stuff too. I headed to the Beekeeper's Room and went downstairs while she went to the Poolhouse.

This guitar's been a nice change of pace, but I felt it was time to return to my roots, so I took an accordion from the Music Hall. While I performed a tribute to the dead in the Graveyard, Pea ran in with his arms out. Is he trying to imitate a bird? Anyway, he began singing a song of his own, and I think we made a pretty good duet! Eventually he left, and I headed toward the Throne Room. Along the way, I noticed that the Gun Room was partially sealed and definitely on fire.

In the Throne Room, I saw a partially armored JonTron lying on the floor while another suit of armor was blasting Atuan radio. Not sure what that was about, but Angie walked in and we headed up to the Great Hall together. Finally, it was time for-

Then someone in a poor Wakka disguise threw a ball at my face and smashed my accordion to bits.

*pasta music stops*

[Image: b99fmHP.png?1]

Shrugging off that dilemma, I sat down at a table with Angie while Falconhoof worked on something nearby and the knockoff jerkoff sat at another table. Angie and I had a...religious experience of sorts, singing the songs of our ancestors with the help of a special plant. It was a bit hard to tell what was going on while that was happening, but some sort of white blob entered the hall and got attacked by a mighty fireball! Actually, that was probably just not-Wakka's ball again. Some creature with long, purple arms also appeared and poured wine on me, I think. It was mumbling something that I couldn't really understand. When everything returned to normal, I was alone in the hall. On my way back to my room, I heard Wakka shouting that he'd been knocked out all night (hmm) and saw Draku laid out by the entrance to the Chapel.
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 2:20 AM)Pea Wrote: compare my head wound from tonight to the victim's
You compare your head wound from tonight to JSTT Man's. Nope, closest thing is still the wine bottle.
Kass
Can I ask Angie if the chisel is from her room?

Are there any signs that indicate the victim was dragged to the crime scene?
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 4:19 AM)Kass Wrote: Can I ask Angie if the chisel is from her room?
[Image: CXaoalq.png]
Angie can answer that! Yes, the chisel is from her personal huge collection of art supplies!

(May 18, 2020 at 4:19 AM)Kass Wrote: Are there any signs that indicate the victim was dragged to the crime scene?
You see no such indicators. There is a small trail of ash, but it leads further into Angie's Room rather than towards the Solarium.
Bigfoot
- I wake up and grab my radio.
- Head downstairs to the machine room. Rubber Duck is there messing with the wires.
- Rubber Duck leaves and then I also leave and head to the armory.
- I get the biggest suit of armor and push it into the throne room. Falconhoof comes in from the treasure room while I do this and goes to the painting gallery.
- After some time, I finish setting up the suit of armor throne room and see Angie and Rubber Duck exit the treasure room and go into the painting gallery.
- I take the helmet off the armor and put my radio in. I hear Haruka Kanata come from the music hall.
- Galconhood comes in from the throne room and enters the music hall. I turn the radio on and the suit of armor begins to praise Atua constantly.
- I spend some more time putting the helmet back onto the suit of armor then head out the east exit. I hear YOU ARE DEAD, DEAD, DEAD coming from the graveyard.
- I go to the wine cellar and roll a big jug of wine into the guardpost. I continue into the dungeon and place it there.
- I pick up the gallon jug of water that Angie left there for me and notice that the rope is gone.
- I head up to the smithy and find Rubber Duck in there.
- I continue to the solarium where I find that the window to the moat has been shattered.
- I want to piss out the sun but for some reason I piss out into the moat instead.
- I then head back through the gatehouse and return to my bedroom. I see Gundham doing the same and Draku is unconscious at the north end of the hallway.
- I see a ghostly trail coming from Draku's head, almost as if he is remote controlling a dead body to do a murder for him.
Gundham Tanaka
[Image: 223?cb=20170818082450]

What a fool. Apathy is nothing but a road to demise. Perhaps if this ticket stamping human had treated his only life with more bravado, he would still be standing right before us!

[Image: 223?cb=20170818082452]

My first act for this night was traversing the Hall of Statues, with Kass on my tail, so I could go to the Garden and retrieve a good helping of a special variety of herbs that would unlock my inner gates and observe the very limits of the universe itself. I believe you mortals called it...marijuana? Wouldn’t be my first choice, but it suffices. During my search, I notice the ticket stamper enter from the poolhouse and look for some plants, himself. Next, I head to the library to collect parchment to enhance my upcoming enlightenment experience, and it’s where I notice Kass reading…

[Image: 263?cb=20170818082446]

The Lesser Key of Solomon? The demonic compendium itself?! It simply could not do! My malicious aura shall see no competition in this manor! After making a note in my mind to dispose of this threat posthaste, I left the library, once again passing the ticket stamper. At the end of the Hall of Statues, I noticed Draku standing guard over the bedroom hallway, with the mythical Spaceman following me. Right then and there, I felt the compulsive urge to enter the bathroom and….

[Image: 223?cb=20170818082451]

Release some emotional baggage. That, I shant elaborate further, unless you seek to make the Underworld your next vacation destination.. After returning to the Hall of Statues, I notice that the astronaut is still standing there….menacingly. Being careful not to make eye contact, I descend downstairs to the Gallery, where I contemplatively mused over Angie’s….perplexing pieces. Although I did realize that one painting was missing. During this time, the divine artist herself arrived to hand me a flame-producing device, a “lighter” as you say it, for the final piece of my hallucinogenic engagement.

[Image: 245?cb=20170818082759]

Alas, I could not truly focus with the thought of Kass’s hellish presence threatening to dwarf mine. So, I retrieved a bottle of purifying wine from the Cellar, and after I arrived upstairs, I was immediately jumped on by an atrocious Wakka impersonator! He tried to land a blow on me with his Blitzball, but I effortlessly dodged, and even more effortlessly taunted him and his puny efforts! Finally, I track down Kass, who’s trying to persuade Angie with a devilish chanting ritual! Before she could be further swayed, I doused Kass with my wine, thwarting his evil ways with a swift exorcism! Feeling particularly proud of myself, I enter my bedroom, concurrently with Bigfoot entering his.
Gundham Tanaka
How do I phrase this....does the wound look burnt?
Angie Yonaga
Both wounds appear to have received burn damage.
JonTron
Any secret passages or hidden alcoves in angie's room?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Angie Yonaga
You thoroughly investigate Angie's Room for hidden passageways and means of entrance. After some time, you conclude that the only entrance to Angie's Room is indeed through the Solarium.
The Detective
Electrochemistry - Wait, before anything else, sniff the corpse! Lick it! Savour the fumes! Sniff the gun room too!
Angie Yonaga
(May 18, 2020 at 5:49 AM)The Detective? Wrote: Electrochemistry - Wait, before anything else, sniff the corpse! Lick it! Savour the fumes! Sniff the gun room too!
You smell the gun room. It smells vaguely like alcohol.

You smell JSTT Man's body. It smells like burnt dead body.