What do you like best about new Minus World?

T-man
nuMinus World is clearly a very different beast compared to Minus World Classic. What do you like best about the new and improved forum?
Yrrzy
everything looks p neat
Yoshin
Conversations instead of PMs
Agastya
i like autocorrect
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
rtsmarty
svg smilies Love
Agastya
@Spritanium well you're not wrong

[Image: mT64rEd.jpg]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
God
the capitalism will fall smiley
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Sep 14, 2016 at 1:12 PM)Yoshin Wrote: Conversations instead of PMs
Have people actually discovered these? We don't mention it much but it's one of the biggest improvements to the message board format imo
[Image: supercorrect.png]
DrTapeworm
it's fun and a good time
[Image: dinogunz.png]
kaZaam
just the general open attitude to change i think
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
What is yet to come.
AWFADragNaut
It's just really nice in general. Nice layout, nice colour scheme, nice everything really. Everyone involved have done a real good job me thinks.
Mario
[deleted]
Rapidkirby3k
Well, it's a new Minus World I guess. But if you're curious, it's the new features such as the smilies and spells. Wink
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
You know it just hit me how many things we currently have now were mentioned either years ago on the old forum, or brought up in the MFAG Reunion thread I had on Facebook.

You all did good. You really did. I'm sure the old guard is either really proud, or if their names are Klobber and ThunderDragon rolling in their grave.

...get it? cuz actual MFGG is a dead cemetery and they're old as fuck?
Spritanium
Yeah my goal was to make a forum so awesome people couldn't complain about it, I think we achieved that with relative success
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
I like all the toppings we can choose from
The Beef Baron
Aidan
the extremely high quality shitposts are what make -w as strong as it is, imo
Elyk
The reactions are pretty cool because I can feel like I'm contributing without actually posting.