DAY 3 - Permanently Cancelled IN SPACE

Kright
I wake up and see Bigfoot heading north while a card with blue text sits in front of Drakus bedroom. I head towards the kitchen to grab a cup of water for my art project I’d be working on later when Angie enters and starts to prepare herself a little food platter.

From there I head over to Angies room to grab some watercolor paints + paper and find a HUGE hole in the wall between her room and the Smithy.

After grabbing my stuff I move towards the Great Hall where I sit down to do some art for the night. While there I see Rubberduck come in to show me a very thrilling fire-breathing trick, and notice the statue of Moneybags walk into the room via the west entrance before stopping in the doorway.

Later on the Spaceman enters the room from the east and exits to the north, while Angie comes in and sits down while offering the snacks she was making before.

From there Kass enters the room and Rubberduck shows off her new fire-breathing trick, before he continues on towards the Hall of Statues. In this time Draku comes up from the Throne room, notices the Money bag statue, and follows off in the same direction that Kass went.

After I finish up my painting I walk over the Library to grab some books, before heading back to my room for the night. As I walk I pass Drakus room again, I notice a green card is now in front of the door.
Kass
When I left my room, I noticed a blue card laying in front of Draku's room. I passed by Angie heading to the Kitchen as I made my way to the Gatehouse, where I looked around for the secret switch to access the roof and climbed up.

As he played his songs and took in the cool night air,
The bard did not know how much time he spent up there
Why does he not simply fly away from here, you may ask,
But to chronicle the killing game is the bard's task.

After I climbed back down, I headed to the Smithy where I passed our late friend JonTron. He seemed to be looking around for something. I continued downstairs to the Music Hall, then passed an eagle-eyed Draku in the Throne Room. I continued through the Armory and Gallery until I got to the north stairs, then headed up to the Bee Room.

...Now, I have to come clean about something. I maaaay have attempted murder tonight, and I maaaay have attacked Barton. I saw him bobbing through the Garden while Gundham smoked some of the forbidden leaf, and I waited until the latter turned his back before KOing the space man and dragging him back to the bee room to toss him into the BEE ZONE. I definitely didn't break his visor though, and I'm pretty sure his suit protected him from the bees. I feel bad about what I did, but I'm not a killer, I promise!

I returned downstairs and walked to the Gym where I played "Eye of the Tiger" for a bit, but no one was around to hear it. Bigfoot walked in as I was leaving, though. I went back to the Music Hall and picked up an ocarina, then headed upstairs and passed a demon hard at work by the forge. Even unholy entities need to keep busy. There was also a hole in the wall to Angie's room, which was convenient since I was heading there anyway.

As I painted my ocarina a familiar blue color, Angie walked in and offered me some cheese and crackers, seemingly unfazed by the new hole in her wall. Can't say no to that. I finished up and began heading back my room, but a statue of a bespectacled, bearded gentleman blocked my way. And it wasn't even the handsome one! I passed through the Great Hall instead, where I saw Kright painting with watercolors while Rubber Duck looked on and Angie stood nearby. As I grabbed more food from Angie, the duck ran up to me and showed off an impressive firebreathing technique. Good job, little buddy! Reminds me of my kids. God, I miss my kids.

When I stepped into the Hall of Statues, I saw something really odd! The statues of Godbert and The Other Monokuma were stomping on Barton, who was very clearly dead already judging by his busted visor. They stopped as I caught them in the act, and I managed to slip through unharmed to the bedroom hall. As I entered my room to sleep, the card in front of Draku's room was still blue.

I know this looks kinda bad for me, but my only crime is knocking a bitch out, I swear! I'm just a humble bard.
Kass
Oh, right. I play the command melody from Wind Waker, as well as any other methods I could use to bring the statues under my command. I also show off any dominion rods on my person or in my room.
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 3:45 AM)Kass Wrote: Oh, right. I play the command melody from Wind Waker, as well as any other methods I could use to bring the statues under my command. I also show off any dominion rods on my person or in my room.
Though various methods, you attempt to command the statues. They remain silent and unmoving.

You don't have any dominion rods, whatever those are.
Bigfoot
- I wake up and exit my bedroom with both my water jugs. It's time to take a piss. Kright is exiting her room and heading south. There is a card in front of Draku's bedroom.
- I head to the bathroom where I fill the jugs and myself up with water.
- I exit and head to the hall of statues. There is an odd figure leaving to the indoor garden.
- When I enter the indoor garden, I find bloodstains on the grass. I grab some berries.
- Next I head to the bee room then downstairs to the basement.
- I go and piss out the fire in the armory.
- I continue through the throne room where I see Draku.
- The Detective is in front of the gun room. He holds up his badge and points a gun at me. He tries to argue with me about something but I tell him to piss off.
- Once he is gone, it's time for me to piss on if you know what I mean. I put my dick through the hole in the bricks and put the fire out in the gun room.
- I head into the gym where I find Kass exiting to the east.
- I continue through to the furnace where I once again activate my power piss to extinguish it. Please don't light this again. I don't want to have to do this for a third time.
- I exit back out and head to the gun room. I try to enter but cannot because I forgot it was bricked up. I instead take the west hallway to the beekeeper's room and go up the stairs.
- I cut through the pool house and refill my empty jugs in the pool.
- I pass through the chapel to try and head back to my bedroom, but a statue of Blanc is blocking the south door.
- I loop all the way back around and though the indoor garden to get to the hall of statues.
- Draku and I meet as he appears from the great hall. Barton Roberts is laying dead on the floor with two statues looming over him.
- I return to my bedroom to sleep. Draku is standing around outside his.
Draku
I attempt to animate the STATUES or control them in any manner.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
[Image: WyR16bo.png]
After what last night was like, Angie was happy to have a nice, normal night for a change! The first thing she did was decide to go craft food, to praise Atua in other ways besides art and murder!

[Image: bch1BHc.png]
So she woke up and went over to the kitchen, hearing the soothing guitar in the Gatehouse! It was soulful. Have you thought about playing for Atua? Angie then went into the kitchen, where she happened to find Kright, busy getting water! Angie started putting together her platter, and she was very happy that Kright took some. Truly, this is one artist blessed by Atua himself!

[Image: AxZHmTg.png]
Once Kright left and her plate was ready, Angie waited outside the door, looking to see if she could find anyone who would be happy to try her plate. Rubber Duck showed up, but he was very focused, and went for the closet before Angie could even say hello! Angie got lucky, though - Jontron showed up, coming from the Gatehouse! She waved him in, and he was happy to try the Food of Atua!

[Image: Ozx6FKA.png]
After getting Jontron to try her food, Angie took her plate and left, walking through the bedroom hallway and trying to see if she could find even a single person who wanted to dine on Atua's blessing! Sadly, she did not. She took a right at the Chapel, and eventually reached the Beekeeper's Room, where she got to meet Gundham! He was too busy with his bees to eat, though. A shame!

[Image: DId6yLn.png]
On the plus side, when Angie entered the Smithy, she saw the Astronaut! He didn't take it, but at least he apologized for not doing so. Noticing a new route to her room, Angie walked in and found Kass, almost done painting an ocarina. This time, she got someone to eat! Nyahahahaha, thank you, Kass! You understand what Atua is all about!

[Image: FEU2h8g.png]
Heading to the Great Hall, Angie waited, offering food to anyone she thought of as they showed up. With Kright and Rubber Duck already there, she saw the Spaceman, then Kass. Kright left, and as the Duck went to the stairs, Angie left too to sleep in her soft bed!

(May 23, 2020 at 5:49 AM)Draku Wrote: I attempt to animate the STATUES or control them in any manner.
You fail completely.
Draku
I request that ANGIE try to animate or control the statues in any way possible.

I would also like to investigate JONTRON's ARM WOUND to see how recent it was. I assume it's frozen over but I want to know if it had started like, visibly healing at all to signify it was done on another night.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 6:03 AM)Draku Wrote: I request that ANGIE try to animate or control the statues in any way possible.

I would also like to investigate JONTRON's ARM WOUND to see how recent it was. I assume it's frozen over but I want to know if it had started like, visibly healing at all to signify it was done on another night.
Angie attempts to animate or control the statues. She fails to do so.

[Image: WyR16bo.png]
As the host of this game, Angie doesn't have a role, or any role powers!

You investigate Jontron's arm wound. While it's hard to tell due to being frozen over, it appears to have been inflicted at some point tonight.
Draku
I take FALCONHOOF and stab his arm(s) with a KITCHEN KNIFE, a CHISEL, some WINE BOTTLE SHARDS, and the GLASS from the POOL that are each laying around the map at some point. I then compare the wounds to Jontron's.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 6:15 AM)Draku Wrote: I take FALCONHOOF and stab his arm(s) with a KITCHEN KNIFE, a CHISEL, some WINE BOTTLE SHARDS, and the GLASS from the POOL that are each laying around the map at some point. I then compare the wounds to Jontron's.
You stab his arm with each of the four weapons. Ultimately, the kitchen knife is closest, but it doesn't quite match. Then you give the arm a slash rather than a stab, and that form of attack matches up with Jontron's injury.
Draku
Recording a Discord claim that the KETCHUP was taken from the KITCHEN by KRIGHT and left for MR PEANUTBUTTER in ANGIE'S ROOM.
Rubber Duck
[Image: Night3-1.png]
Draku
I reveal all of the items I stole from MR PEANUTBUTTER last night. That is to say I reveal absolutely nothing.
Mr. Peanutbutter
I make the statues come to life and stomp around.
Kass
I show off my dungeon key, and anything else I took from Mr. Peanutbutter last night.
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Draku
Investigate the INDOOR GARDEN, especially the BLOODSTAINS and how they are situated. Try to see if they are extensive and form some sort of path or whatever or are just in one spot.
Pea
im to osleppy to make an account but go on the biggest whim that i was with wakka all night. take a guess how that could be possible
Draku
I would like KRIGHT to stay stationary and attempt to move the STATUES around. If she fails, I would like for her to start PAINTING something, and then attempt to move the STATUES.
Rubber Duck
[Image: Night_3-2.png]