DAY 3 - Permanently Cancelled IN SPACE

Kass
I drag the body a little. Does it make marks similar to the existing drag marks?
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 9:45 PM)Kass Wrote: I drag the body a little. Does it make marks similar to the existing drag marks?
Indeed it does, the drag marks are just about identical allowing for inherent differences.

(May 23, 2020 at 9:44 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: Going off of this, I'd like to drag jontron out of the Kitchen, then turn around and drag him back to the freezer. How long does this take?
It doesn't take more than a few minutes to drag him from the kitchen and back. The frost doesn't start melting by the time you've put him back in subzero temperatures.
Draku
I attempt to fill a glass with water and toss a bit of it out in the freezer and see if it freezes in a similar manner to the line, especially the way the splash marks are.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 9:54 PM)Draku Wrote: I attempt to fill a glass with water and toss a bit of it out in the freezer and see if it freezes in a similar manner to the line, especially the way the splash marks are.
You fill a glass with water and hurl a bit of it into the freezer. It looks similar, but much smaller.

You then fill the glass full with water and hurl the entire contents into the freezer. You produce a similar result in both size and shape to the line created overnight.
Draku
I pour some water into the PAN that matched the blunt wound and hold FALCONHOOF up and hit him over the head with it and see where that shit splashes and how it looks.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 10:02 PM)Draku Wrote: I pour some water into the PAN that matched the blunt wound and hold FALCONHOOF up and hit him over the head with it and see where that shit splashes and how it looks.
You fill the pan with water and thwack Falconhoof with it.

Some of it splashes it out, but it lands and freezes as many little separate patches.
Draku
I check the status of the DINING HALL glasses.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 10:12 PM)Draku Wrote: I check the status of the DINING HALL glasses.
You sift through the pile on the floor. As best you can tell, no additional glasses have been removed since previously investigated.
Gundham Tanaka
I show off any glass items on me.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 10:20 PM)Gundham Tanaka Wrote: I show off any glass items on me.
You have none of those.
Draku
I reveal my GLASS. That I don't have. KASS and RUBBER DUCK also consented to trying to reveal a GLASS in the DISCORD.
Kass
I show off all of my glasses.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 10:25 PM)Draku Wrote: I reveal my GLASS. That I don't have. KASS and RUBBER DUCK also consented to trying to reveal a GLASS in the DISCORD.
You, Kass, and Rubber Duck all make it clear you have no glasses.
Bigfoot
I share all of my glasses I guess.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 10:50 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I share all of my glasses I guess.
Nothing to see here.
Draku
i doubt this will be allowed but
TIME FOR A WIDE AREA SEARCH OF EVERYWHERE TRYING TO FIND THE MISSING HALLWAY TORCH IN CASE SOMEONE DOESNT ACTUALLY HAVE IT
Bigfoot
I would like to search through the treasure room to see if I can uncover any weird looking artifacts. Anything that might be magical.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 10:59 PM)Draku Wrote: i doubt this will be allowed but
TIME FOR A WIDE AREA SEARCH OF EVERYWHERE TRYING TO FIND THE MISSING HALLWAY TORCH IN CASE SOMEONE DOESNT ACTUALLY HAVE IT
[Image: WyR16bo.png]
No
(May 23, 2020 at 11:01 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I would like to search through the treasure room to see if I can uncover any weird looking artifacts. Anything that might be magical.
You do not uncover anything magical.

You do, however, turn up a locked chest, an absolute shitload of ammunition mixed in with the treasure, a grappling hook with one point bent to form a dangerous pointy end, the key to the Dungeon, a pair of smithy tongs, and Falconhoof's original modified staff.
Draku
I check the WINE ROOM for POISONED WINE.
Kass
I pick out the bottle of wine I poisoned and dump in on the floor to reveal the oleander.