DAY 3 - Permanently Cancelled IN SPACE

Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 11:14 PM)Draku Wrote: I check the WINE ROOM for POISONED WINE.
(May 23, 2020 at 11:15 PM)Kass Wrote: I pick out the bottle of wine I poisoned and dump in on the floor to reveal the oleander.

You search, and you find a bottle that wasn't there at the end of the previous night.

Pulling it out, you pop the cork and look into it. There's some oleander steeping inside the wine. You then pour it out to confirm that yep, that's oleander.
Mr. Peanutbutter
I show off the bare back of my head so they can check my bruise.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 11:19 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: I show off the bare back of my head so they can check my bruise.
You show off the back of your head. There's a big, nasty bruise.
Bigfoot
(May 23, 2020 at 11:19 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: I show off the bare back of my head so they can check my bruise.
while we do this can i check to see if he really is a dog
Draku
I compare Wakka and Falconhoof's various impact bruises to FWD's. I also try to see if it's a bruise FWD would have been capable of inflicting himself. If none of them are an exact match, I hit Falconhoof's head against a BASEMENT WALL and see.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Bigfoot
@Angie Yonaga I turn the treadmill on and then run out into the hallway.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 11:22 PM)Draku Wrote: I compare Wakka and Falconhoof's various impact bruises to FWD's. I also try to see if it's a bruise FWD would have been capable of inflicting himself. If none of them are an exact match, I hit Falconhoof's head against a BASEMENT WALL and see.
We'll just skip to the part where you smash Falconhoof's head against the basement wall and find that that's the best fit.

(May 23, 2020 at 11:22 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I turn the treadmill on and then run out into the hallway.
You do this.

Hundreds of bees fly out of the treadmill.
Mr. Peanutbutter
If I smash my head on the wall does it KO me
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 11:42 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: If I smash my head on the wall does it KO me
That depends on how hard you hit your head on the wall.
Mr. Peanutbutter
I get Wakka to slam his own head on the wall and I compare the bruise to my own. Are the angles different if someone slams their own head vs being slammed
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 11:47 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: I get Wakka to slam his own head on the wall and I compare the bruise to my own. Are the angles different if someone slams their own head vs being slammed
You have Wakka slam his own head on the wall, and someone else slams Coffee's head into the wall for variety's sake.

There is no distinct difference between bruises.
Draku
Rubber Duck consents to generating an invisible forcefield and slamming it into Wakka, as per Discord.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 11:51 PM)Draku Wrote: Rubber Duck consents to generating an invisible forcefield and slamming it into Wakka, as per Discord.
The duck stands there and thrusts its arms at Wakka.

He stays where he is, looking vaguely confused.
Mr. Peanutbutter
I present my demon costume
Draku
Ok, Rubber Duck also consents to using fucking telekinesis and throwing Wakka into the wall.
Angie Yonaga
(May 23, 2020 at 11:55 PM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: I present my demon costume
You present your demon costume. It's quite well-made, really.
Draku
I sit on the THRONE and command the STATUES to do my BIDDING.
Angie Yonaga
(May 24, 2020 at 12:25 AM)Draku Wrote: I sit on the THRONE and command the STATUES to do my BIDDING.
They ignore you, remaining stubbornly motionless.
Draku
I check WAKKA and PEA'S BOOGEYMEN
Angie Yonaga
(May 24, 2020 at 12:52 AM)Draku Wrote: I check WAKKA and PEA'S BOOGEYMEN
They leave at about the same time, are gone for a while, come back in at about the same time, and then mime going to sleep at about the same time.