Angie Yonaga
[Image: x1XuG38.png]
Only a few more deaths, and Angie will have found Atua's chosen among the sixteen she brought to this castle!

[Image: Mo4P9Aa.png]
But she knows someone else who has been chosen to be with Him rather than to spread His good works!

@Gundham Tanaka has been found dead in the Gym!

He was the ULTIMATE PUPPETEER

ROLE INFORMATION:

[Image: TCHBb4X.png]
Angie thought he made quite a good murderer when he killed Barton Roberts! But the whims of Atua are mysterious indeed.

[Image: Ozx6FKA.png]
As for an incentive... Angie doesn't have one! She just wishes you luck in solving the case. Nyahahahahahaha!

CASE FILES
-The victim's body has a severe injury to the head.
-The victim is covered in a large number of bee stings.
-The statues of Colonel Sanders and The Other Monokuma stand next to the victim, and a weight from a barbell lies next to the body.
-The castle no longer has running water.
-The bodies of The Detective, Mr. Peanutbutter, and Kass are missing.
-New statues of Kright and Gundham stand in the Hall of Statues.
-Most of the west half of the basement has been flooded in water ranging from waist-deep to ankle-deep.
-Barton Roberts's body is missing its spacesuit.

THE MAP
First Floor:

Basement:
CURRENT PLAYERS
@Draku
@Wakka
@Bigfoot
@Pea
@Rubber Duck

CURRENT NPCS
@Angie Yonaga

The phase will end at 9 PM eastern time tomorrow, on Monday, June 1st.
Bigfoot
- I wake up and head out into the hallway at the same time Draku does. There is a slam from somewhere else in the hall.
- Draku starts writing a card and I head to the kitchen.
- I piss out the kitchen's fire, then go into the freezer and fill my jugs with dry ice.
- I grab two kitchen knives then head back up through the bedroom hallway.
- There is a purple card on Draku's door.
- I pass through the chapel and into the poolhouse. Pea is there and talking to another Pea. They notice me as I walk over and pour my dry ice into the pool.
- A cloud of smoke fills the room. I use one of my jugs to hit the water and create a splash noise to make it seem like I jumped in.
- I then head back into the chapel where I hide inside a potted plant. Nobody shows up before the smoke clears.
- I give up and pass back through the pool house and into the garden.
- I collect more nightshade berries then return to the hall of statues. Angie is there. She is next to a finished statue of Kright and is busy working on one of Gundham.
- I continue to the bahtroom and try to fill my jugs back up with water but neither the sink nor toilet appear to be working.
- I return to my room and as I do so a spaceman enters the bedroom hall. A green text card slides out from under Draku's door.
Pea
what does the purple text card on draku's door say
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 1:25 AM)Pea Wrote: what does the purple text card on draku's door say
"We cool now, but PEA is still the best player."
Pea
thanks purple card on draku's door
Bigfoot
@Angie Yonaga I would like to investigate Gundham's corpse. Where is he laying in relation to other things in the room? What kind of head wound does he have? Trauma? Lacerations?
Draku
I wake up, hear a door slam, and see BIGFOOT exiting his BEDROOM. He nods at me and goes SOUTH as I start drawing up my TIMELINE CARD in PURPLE MARKER. I drop it and go NORTH, entering the CHAPEL and going through the POOLHOUSE to reach the BEEKEEPER'S ROOM. I don the BEEKEEPER'S OUTFIT that's inside and take a long time to grab a bunch of BEES for my BAG and string it up to create a DEFENSIVE WEAPON. I go downstairs and head to the THRONE ROOM, spotting some WATER that seems to be slowly coming out of the MACHINERY ROOM. I keep watch similarly to before, out the RIGHTMOST DOORWAY. I eventually see PEA and PEA (WAKKA) talking to eachother in the WINE CELLAR. Sometime later, WATER begins to seep in through the corner of the THRONE ROOM. I eventually head up the STAIRS to relax in the GREAT HALL. A SPACEMAN (Apparently RUBBER DUCK) enters and sprawls on the floor to draw in CRAYON. Nothing else happens. I enter the BEDROOM HALL and go into my ROOM as the BATHROOM DOOR opens. I work on my GREEN TEXT card in my room and slide it underneath the door to end the night.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 1:32 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I would like to investigate Gundham's corpse. Where is he laying in relation to other things in the room? What kind of head wound does he have? Trauma? Lacerations?
You investigate Gundham's corpse.

He's lying between the statues of The Other Monokuma and Godbert, next to a workout machine. The statues both have a hand on the workout machine's handles, in a position to push or pull the handles. A loose weight lies next to the machine, on the same side as Gundham and very close to his body. The entire scene is currently soaking in ankle-deep water, which has covered a majority of the Gym.

Gundham has a severe head trauma wound, with blatant signs of severe blunt force being inflicted. The bee stings are largely uniform, rather than in any specific area.
Pea
any way to know which injury looks more swollen than the other?
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 1:49 AM)Pea Wrote: any way to know which injury looks more swollen than the other?
Everything looks generally equal in that regard.
Pea
angie post what u saw
Draku
I check my BODY for BEESTINGS. I also check WAKKA since he approved searches.
Elyk
@Angie Yonaga I would like to investigate the machinery room to find the source of the leak.
Draku
Water levels from ANGIE (discord)

[Image: unknown.png]
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 1:55 AM)Draku Wrote: I check my BODY for BEESTINGS. I also check WAKKA since he approved searches.
You check your body and Wakka's for bee stings. You have none, and are wearing a beekeeper's outfit. Wakka has none.

(Jun 1, 2020 at 1:57 AM)Elyk Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I would like to investigate the machinery room to find the source of the leak.
Investigating the machinery room, you find that the main water pipe has been broken open and is constantly spewing water. This is also why there is no running water right now.

You also find that all the water in the basement is electrified.
Draku
Further investigate the STATUES in the GYM.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: WyR16bo.png]
Farewell, Gundham! Rejoice in your eternity with Atua! Now, onto testimony!

[Image: bch1BHc.png]
Angie woke up, the inspiration of Atua running through her veins! She decided it was time to replace the missing statues in the Hall of Statues with new ones! And who better than our two killers?

[Image: ft6Er0n.png]
So, once she got up, Angie took several art supplies from her room, all for making statues. She carried them through the Great Hall and set them up in the Hall of Statues - they were heavy, and took her a while to transport, but she pulled it off! Then she cut through the Garden, where she saw Pea and Pea talking. Truly, there are many strange things in this world, but Atua understands them all!

[Image: AxZHmTg.png]
Angie descended into the basement, and she went down through the east hallway! She went into the Graveyard, where she got a shovel for her own reasons! Angie thinks she miiight need it soon~ She left and went back through the hallway, where she passed by Gundham, who was being flanked by the statues of Sanders and TOM - and the statue was carrying the Detective's corpse! Well, she can't blame him. Angie had a use for corpses herself, tonight!

[Image: CXaoalq.png]
Going into the Dungeon, Angie got Mr. Peanutbutter's corpse. She dragged it with her into the Throne Room, and took it up the stairs to the Great Hall, dropping it off in the Hall of Statues. Angie then went to the bedrooms, and she got Kass's body as well. Taking it back to the Hall with her...

[Image: zk6UvIo.png]
Angie began to craft them into beautiful works of art! She didn't have the materials to make the statues from scratch, so she just sculpted over Mr. Peanutbutter's body as the base for the statue of Kright! She repeated the same for turning Kass's body into a Gundham statue, during which Bigfoot passed through the hall, and once she was done, she went to sleep right there. Praise Atua!

(Jun 1, 2020 at 2:04 AM)Draku Wrote: Further investigate the STATUES in the GYM.
You investigate the statues. Besides the hands on the weight machine, they are standing at attention and display nothing out of the ordinary.
Draku
I reveal my BAG OF BEES.
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 8:11 AM)Draku Wrote: I reveal my BAG OF BEES.
You show your art bag. It's full of very angry bees.
Pea
can we check out the potted plant for any bigfoot ass sittings and if so, how deep is it