Yes.
Draku
No.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
Perhaps
Beako
[Image: W91O3nT.png]

Currently imagining Wario barging into parties at Princess Peach's castle trying to get into political arguments with everyone.
Mario
[deleted]
geno7
[Image: tumblr_o14angMVuQ1ssd43vo1_400.jpg]

is wario a satanist
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
kaZaam
reminder that he just walked into mario's castle and was like "mine now lol" so idt he cares much abt concepts like private property or atl respecting it
kaZaam
so really idk what he is. hes like a singlehanded imperialist
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
GRIMglamfire
what if were all wrong about all of this? like what if getting mixed up in wario being an imperialist is the wrong thing to do. i think a lot about the vastness of human experience. how easy it is to get caught up in pursuits of media. of going " i need to read this to be reasonably informed about x" but then how can you do that? youre life will be so brief and that history has already happened and you having an opinion of it will never change anything maybe its better to think about wario being a libertarian which is something we can tangibly vote on and decide as a community anyway the important part here is

ban this sick filth
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
kaZaam
so is wario like an inspiring figure to libertarians or what
GRIMglamfire
idont reemmeber psoting thst
Aidan
prob more of an objectivist
he def. read fountainhead in college at least
Dracon
pre-warioware I'd say he's probably an anarchist, in the individualist school of thought, only with an extreme preference to only himself and his benefit with disregard for anyone else. now that he founded and maintains ownership of warioware I'd say he's gone absolutely libertarian though.

anyway only 12,238 more pages before I lock this
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
(Sep 15, 2016 at 10:58 PM)Dracon Wrote: anyway only 12,238 more pages before I lock this
[Image: VZ6KjLu.png]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
edit: oobs im misreading shit

i wouldn't call wario a monarchist cause like idt he really rules ober anyone. like idt he even wants power even, he's just got a fetish for gold n shit. like gold doesn't seem to have any capitalistic value in the mushroom kingdom so i think he just kinda wants it for the sake of wanting it. he wants a castle just so he has more space to hoard it
kaZaam
it's an intredasting tangent tho. if wario's a monarchist is he part of a royal bloodline? who are wario's parents ffs?
GRIMglamfire
kazaam posting alone