how does one improve at giving blowjobs?

Anonymous
I have to up my self-suck game before I resort to using my hands again and fail no nut july
Anonymous
practicing a lot
Anonymous
give me one
Anonymous

hope this can help you lad
Anonymous
FUCK THAT WASN'T THE FULL VIDEO ok here

Anonymous
Tickle balls
Anonymous
H E A T T E N T
Anonymous
you’ll never be good at it, thot. let me, kraft punk, do the kraft dunks from now on
Anonymous
-look them in the eyes frequently
-start slowly, dont just go all in at once to begin with because they'll get bored with it faster. ideally start with your hands and lick occasionally then take just like the tip into your mouth then go back to gentle licks. dont overtease though you got do at least one full deepthroat within 2 minutes of starting. and then make sure deepthroat pretty often because news flash pussies using your hand to work most of the shaft just isnt hot and doesnt even qualify as blowjob you fucking coward ass bitch seriously i've like seven inches down my throat and handled it the point of crying and gagging and you cant even be arsed to do anything than suck the tip and give them a handjob? fuck off, you dont love your partners dick, you love their wallet.
Anonymous
*aggressively takes notes*
Anonymous
shygul knows
Anonymous
is it gay to suck dick if youre both girls
Anonymous
next time i give a beej ill think of you mw
Anonymous
what kind of music should i play when im gargling some dick
Anonymous
lofi hip hop beats to gargle dick to
Anonymous
no music, your throat should already be making plenty of noise unless your one of those bitch ass handjob fuckers that wont go past the tip with your mouth because your a godsdamn pussy
Anonymous
if you're not bopping it along to beethovens 5th symphony what are you even doing with your life
Anonymous
slurp on that dick in time to speedcore
Anonymous
nah i disagree shygul i think the beastie boys would be some good music to play the cockorder to. move your tongue with the rhymes
Anonymous
well I can tell you that a leaf blower on vac setting is not the answer brb I'm in the hospital