Jetamo
how does sleep work
is the you that wakes up the same as the you that goes to sleep
if not then fuck you stop stealing all my sleep other you
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Fun With Despair
You die every time you sleep. The you that wakes up is a new person with the same memories.
Jetamo
doubt it why the fuck is the new person also tired
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Hearts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzvGc_wt...u.be&t=580
Yrrzy
(Jul 12, 2020 at 6:17 AM)Jetamo Wrote: doubt it why the fuck is the new person also tired

it just be like that
Aidan
go to sleepy hut jrs
Kraft Punk
what’s up titty boy, it’s kraft punk. sleep is nothing but a time for me to empty my dream cheese into your mouth to give you a good sleep. every night, you get kraft punk’d.
Aidan
(Jul 13, 2020 at 12:52 AM)Kraft Punk Wrote: what’s up titty boy, it’s kraft punk. sleep is nothing but a time for me to empty my dream cheese into your mouth to give you a good sleep. every night, you get kraft punk’d.

shut the fuck up
Yrrzy
(Jul 13, 2020 at 12:52 AM)Kraft Punk Wrote: what’s up titty boy, it’s kraft punk. sleep is nothing but a time for me to empty my dream cheese into your mouth to give you a good sleep. every night, you get kraft punk’d.

why are you homestuck
Kraft Punk
this is my thought-to-speech translator. my vocal chords were torn out and replaced with string cheese

LMFAO
B3ll3
(Jul 13, 2020 at 2:51 AM)Aidan Wrote:

shut the fuck up
yes daddy
Hypernova
Sleep is invented by the mattress companies so they can get away with drug snnuggling while you're asleep.
[Image: Mario_Gun.gif]
"Mario Teaches Firearm Safety" ~Aidan