21.43%
your mom
7.14%
nagito komaeda hideo kojima
7.14%
Total: 14 vote(s)

[+3 in dog ages] i've come to make an announcement

John Wick's Cat
I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. fun with despair IS A binch butt mother fluffer. HE PISSED ON MY FUCKING tree. THAT'S RIGHT. HE TOOK HIS massive FUCKIN' silly DICK OUT, AND HE PISSED ON MY FUCKING tree, AND HE SAID HIS DICK WAS "massive" AND I SAID wow. SO I'M MAKING A CALLOUT POST ON MY minus dot world. fun with despair, YOU GOT A SMALL DICK. IT'S THE SIZE OF THIS dog (see pic below..) EXCEPT WAY SMALLER, AND GUESS WHAT. HERE'S WHAT MY bone LOOKS LIKE. [PFFFSSHHHHHHHH] (see pic below...) THAT'S RIGHT, BABY . two ends, NO QUILLS, NO PILLOWS, LOOK AT THAT IT LOOKS LIKE TWO BALLS AND A BONG. HE FUCKED MY tree, SO GUESS WHAT. I'M GONNA FUCK THE tree. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER peepee!!! EXCEPT I'M NOT GONNA PISS ON THE tree. I'M GONNA GO HIGHER. I'M PISSING ON your backyawrd!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT seal!? I PISSED ON THE backyard, YOU IDIOT!!! YOU HAVE 23 HOURS BEFORE THE PISS DROPLETS HIT THE FUCKING flowers, NOW GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT BEFORE I camed ON YOU TOO.

picture of fwd's dick...

[Image: c2ab797b2fdb15526978f274f0a666ad.jpg]

picutre of the bone i found in the frontyard...

[Image: 1564105283-france-dinosaur-bone-960x540.jpg]
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Fun With Despair
you found a good bone in your yard i am proud of you
John Wick's Cat
(Aug 9, 2020 at 9:39 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: you found a good bone in your yard i am proud of you

thanks
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Aidan
good boy

Thread Tags

fuckyoufwd