ITT We're at a skatepark in the 90s

Pea
I shred massively on the rail while doing the shaka in front of the fish eyed lens camera. Once I land I do a comical fall on the ground, spilling pogs from my pocket all over the place
John Wick's Cat
[Image: IMG_20200730_154300.jpg]
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
MoonAge
i vibe around somewhere in my dad's body as i didn't exist yet
Elyk
I do a flip.
Hearts
late 360 shove-it to boneless'd
Pea
(Aug 10, 2020 at 3:28 PM)Elyk Wrote: I do a flip.

Whoa, sick bro! You should come over to my house, my backyard's basically this huge skate park with ramps and all that. We could hang out, eat pizza and listen to The Offspring!
Jetamo
i pull out my Gameboy Colour and play Rugrats in Time one of the only GBC games i owned
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Aidan
I'll be there in a minute guys, just gotta put on my knee pads, elbow pads, shin pads, helmet, shoulder pads, cup, mouth guard, nipple pads, gloves and sunscreen. You go on without me.
John Wick's Cat
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15681046]
Kright
don't worry guys i'll grab my camcorder to record any sweet tricks or wipeouts to put on a VHS later with some cool music
Yrrzy
i wander out of the forest and into the skate park to eat trash and slip on the grind rail as my hooves fail to grip
Spritanium
Everyone is calling their friends the F word
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
(Aug 17, 2020 at 2:56 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Everyone is calling their friends the F word

Friends?
John Wick's Cat
im saying the f word
Draku
[Image: Jn35CgD.jpg]

kids these days will never know how to skateboard or curse each other out or be assholes or each other or . . .
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
(Aug 17, 2020 at 2:56 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Everyone is calling their friends the F word
teenagers still say this word to each other, today
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Aug 21, 2020 at 4:40 AM)sealelement Wrote:
teenagers still say this word to each other, today
fortnite
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
GeneralGuy
[Image: tumblr-p509kjp-Tk-F1w27jeoo1-400.webp]
John Wick's Cat
@GeneralGuy do you fart
Kabuto
i smoke a fat weed bunt
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]