Baluchi
20.00%
I'm back for more, baby. (mixed breed)
0%
Total: 5 vote(s)

Judging a Mixed Breed Tier List (PT. 2) - D.O.G

John Wick's Cat
Hello.

How are you? You must be confused... as to why you're here, as to why I'M here... yet the answer may never come towards you, as there isn't one.

Have you brought food? Dog food? Cat food maybe...? Please put it down on the table, in where I can see it. (I'm hungry.)

Well then! Do you remember last time? I sure do, it was three days ago. Or was it two? Meh, who cares about time.

I will question the likes of a tier list while for your own pleasure, while I sit here and cringe.

https://dogtails.dogwatch.com/2019/07/30...dog-names/ <-- You can find it here.

Uuuugh... my day's been RUINED... not by you, you're fine.

Let's get on it...

-----

Chiweenie – Chihuahua and Dachshund

[Image: chiweenie-i2-sz6.jpg]

The Chiweenie is a beautiful creature, with a horrid name. Try to pronounce it, try it! You will look incredibly stupid.

Go towards anyone in your family, or anyone around you, and just say "hey did you know the Chiweenie exists lol". Try it. Trust me. "god having a Chiweenie would be so nice!".

Maybe it's just me...

Regardless, the 'beautiful' part of it still stands. Congratulations, Chihuahua... you don't look like an alien for once, that's a plus.

[Image: chiweenie-mixed-dog-breed-pictures-cover.jpg]

...just kidding. The Chiweenie can go both ways, it either has the face of a Chihuahua or the face of a Daschshund, there's no in-between. Their personality sucks most of the time, as expected, and they've gotten quite popular during these last times.

There's honestly not much difference between the Chiweenie and either of its origins. It's just a little longer, but that's about it.

My rating? Please don't get a Chihuahua. I'm begging you.

-----

Chug – Chihuahua and Pug

[Image: Chug-Appearance.jpg]

No. NO. NO!

WE'VE JUST GONE OVER THIS! THE CHIHUAHUA IS NOT A GOOD PET FOR MIX BREEDING.

Jesus christ.

Well... the Chug is, as you read above, the mix of a Chihuahua and a Pug. (God damnit.)

Its stupid name comes with a stupid look as well. The Pug, a very cool and nice creature, sadly has to be mixed with a... wasteful hyper drug alien in order to exist.

[Image: vbYTSdo.jpg]

If you get a Chug, make sure it's in drinking terms.

If you have a Chug already, pick a god and pray.

My rating? Terrible. You really have to pray it actually looks like a Pug here.

[Image: Dog-Crossbreeds-Chug-Reddit-Granjaguar.jpg]

Pick a fucking god and pray.

-----

Cockapoo – Cocker Spaniel and Poodle

[Image: Cockapoo-Breed-Overview-large.jpg]

Finally! A good one!

The Cockapoo is not a real bird, it's a real dog.

It's actually pretty cute, too! The fluffiness from both dogs combine to create one perfect amount of fluff.

And, this is also a rare case of a breed being one-sided. What do I mean by this? While there is obviously a lot of variety between every type of dogs, the Cockapoo's actually guaranteed to look more like a Poodle, due to its small size and facial complex. Of course! There's a few bad nuts here and there... but are they really bad ones?

[Image: Cockapoo-The-Cocker-Spaniel-Poodle-Mix-HP-long.jpg]

It's also one of those cases in where you can just... call your dog by the breed. I wouldn't be angry at you for calling a Cockapoo... well, Cockapoo. It's a cute name.

My rating? Very good. What a relief, it's not a Chihuahua.

-----

Daniff – Great Dane and Mastiff

[Image: a91b91b5f3baf79195024e3981ea5cd1.jpg]

The Daniff is a BIG dog. I mean, like, a HUGE boy.

They've got a weird color scheme at times, but it's not all that common to see. If you have one, they'll definitely break your kneecaps if you let them pounce or lay on top of your body, since their weight is incredibly high. (Assuming you're feeding it properly, you jerk.)

Regardless, their height on the other hand, is pretty much equal to the size of their heart.

[Image: great-dane-2793816_1280.jpg]

It's one of those types of dogs that you call 'good boys'. Oh, and they're highly unlikely to look like a Great Dane with both ears raised. Even then, it's pretty much a nice mixture of both, neither side is a loser in this case.

My rating? Good. Get them out of the couch.

[Image: daniff-3.jpg]

What did I just say?

-----

Dorgi – Dachshund and Corgi

[Image: dorgi-i1-sz6.jpg]

Hahahaha! A Corgi! Wait... what do you mean it's not a Corgi?

Yep. It's not a Corgi, it's a Dorgi. Close to being Dorkly.

I'm not going to lie... the name sucks, but hey, what else would you name it? Dacorgi? Anyway... the Dorgi's not exactly what you would expect.

Since it's a Mixed Breed, its appearance has some issues at times, such as having a bit more hair than expected, the color pattern being a bit messed up... things like that.

[Image: Dorgi-4.jpg]

Even then, however, it's not all too bad. The Dachshund itself is a pretty good type of dog, and so is the Corgi. This leads to an enjoyable mixture that's not actually all that cursed while also not changing that much at the same time. The two of them are small, the two of them are long, the two of them are good.

My rating? Good. You can't possibly go wrong with the Corgi.

-----

Ewokian – Havanese and Pomeranian

[Image: ewokian-puppy.jpg]

Who did this. Seriously, who did this. Was it a Star Wars fan? I'm dead serious here.

Listen... we come from naming stupid dogs, stupid things like 'Chug', 'Cockapoo', 'Dorgi'... and you name this idiot... Ewokian?

What?

Whatever... the Ewokian is... kind of a really good dog, actually. No, seriously, these small boys are incredible.

They're actually not all that bad personality-wise, a lot of the time they'll actually go ahead and listen to your orders and stuff. Apparently, training them is piss easy, it's just one of those types that goes out of your way to murder you if they don't feel like you spend enough time with them.

[Image: ewokian-668x448.jpg]

Its appearance can vary... a ton. Sometimes it'll be full-Havanese, full-Pomeranian or just... both. It's weird, but definitely not bad. Their personality is definitely something I needed to point out. This breed has probably suffered a lot throughout the years, due to being bullied for their shitty name. If you want to get one, definitely go ahead, it seems like it would be worth a shot if you can take good care of a dog.

My rating? Very good. You can teach this one not to piss on the carpets with ease, rejoice.

-----

Frenchton – French Bulldog and Boston Terrier

[Image: frenchton-dog.jpg]

You ever just... wanted to mix the American version of the Bulldog with the French one?

The Frenchton is perfect if you really, really like these Bulldogs. There's actually not much difference between the two of them.

Their personality is shitty, their appearance is nearly identical, it checks out.

[Image: 7454e246b349cc6011766fae5cc2aa9b.jpg]

I really don't know what else to tell you. It's literally just both Bulldogs in one breed. Take in mind you need to breed a dog from France with a dog from America... so, you might as well just get either dog and you'd get around the same kind of results.

My rating? Could be better. Did you ever think of Iggy while reading this?

-----

Gerberian ShepskyGerman Shepherd and Siberian Husky

[Image: b6c6304a-4aa9-4491-a2a4-b5bf0b21629f.jpg]

Holy moly.

By now, it's not a surprise that the Huskies can create... pretty good mixtures. This is... not an exception.

While you may go ahead and think 'oh, that is just the same as a Husky'... no, it's not. Its appearance is obviously quite charming, with very bright eyes that are easily prone to getting heterochromia sooner or later during their lives.

It's true that the German Shepherd does not have much variety in its colors, so when you combine it with a Husky... the mixture between them becomes very, very good.

[Image: e13e15c31b67cd640a0fc6ed489ce800.jpg]

Its major flaw is the hard name, since it's somewhat hard to pronounce. On a real, serious note... its colors can vary quite a lot, and they will all look really good regardless of how they look like. It can be fully white, white and black, white and brown, brown and black, all three colors at once! And it would work.

[Image: gerberian-shepsky-2.jpg]

While they're obviously too big to keep inside your home at all times... it's a really good pet to have around you. Personality? Good. Appearance? Gorgeous.

There's no downside to this dog. At all.

My rating? Very good. Even when I want to complain... I can't.

-----

Goldendoodle – Golden Retriever and Poodle

[Image: d2nCOoM.jpg]

It's a big noodle.

When I first looked up the Goldendoodle, I had to do a double-take, since they are very similar to the Cockapoo. After a good while of staring at both breeds, I realized that they have one major difference...

...the fluffiness.

The Goldendoodle, as expected, inherits some of the fluff that the Poodle has... but unlike the Spaniel, the Golden Retriever is not inherently fluffy. So, while they are definitely not as fluffy as the Cockapoo, they still got quite the amount of fluff going.

[Image: Do-Goldendoodles-Shed-long.jpg]

This isn't necessarily a bad thing, of course. The Goldendoodle is not a bad pet to have, and is also a very good boy indeed. They're cool. Not much else I have to say besides the fact that they inherit more traits from the Golden Retriever than the Poodle.

My rating? Good. Sometimes you have to wonder if these things are truly Golden or not.

-----

Golden Dox – Golden Retriever and Dachshund

[Image: Depositphotos_72040109_s-2019.jpg]

Wow, I wonder what Dox means.

The Golden Dox is weird. You'd expect the Golden Retriever to have a huge impact here... and indeed, you're right! It does have a huge impact!

But its appearance is so heavily influenced by both types that... like some other breeds, you just fail to see which one's the dominant breed.

The colors are obviously in favor of the Golden Retriever, but the appearance is highly in favor of the Dachshund.

[Image: 26431724_1379655395495173_42914650078681...0x1024.jpg]

Even then, it is a pretty good dog! A little bit overrated... but you can't judge the humans for their poor taste. (Actually...)

There's not any notorious downside that I could possibly point out.

My rating? Good. It's like a Dachshund, but 'Golden'.

-----

Wow, that sure was a lot.

Am I getting better at this? Oh, of course I am... that's a given! Dogs can't typ... I mean, sure they can, I'm typing, aren't I? Haha.

Anyway... I slap you across the face with my tail, turn away, and leave to get food.

You brought food, right?

If not, don't even bother approaching me.
Draku
The Chiweenie seems pretty aight if it gets the right face. Dear god the Chihuahua version scares me.

I HATE THE CHUG WHAT THE FUCK GET THAT AWAY

Cockapoos seem pretty cool. They have the shitpostiest name, too.

Daniffs wind up rad, that's a quality attribute mix for two breeds I'm not a huge fan of the originals for reasons that get dumped with the combination.

Dorgis look wrong. But are probably good boys like you said.

The name Ewokian is TERRIBLE but that's a damn good doggo look. Shame about the potential personality problems.

Frenchton is boring. But that's kind of a given.

That first image of the Shepsky scares me but that's kind of a cool effect. Seeing heterochromia develop is interesting. You're not wrong, Huskies mix really well otherwise too.

Goldendoodle is sort of a sin against god and sort of not.

THE GOLDEN DOX HOWEVERY IS ABSOLUTELY ONE, GOOD FUCKING LORD

Again, quality post and really informative. Lots of pictures to show the different potential outcomes and everything, even describing how their personalities mix and develop. Great shit.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
golden dox just be like
[Image: ym471mppe1c31.jpg]
short retriever

Thread Tags

dog