[NIGHT 1] Welcome, Welcome New Killing Game!

The Other Monokuma
[Image: 6EWZWAU.png]

Is everyone ready?
Well, ready or not, here comes the Killing Game!

[Image: mLOzmPq.png]

You should all be seasoned pros at this by now, but in case you need a refresher...
Submit your Night actions to this account! Tell me all about your plans to burn, maim, crush, electrocute, or otherwise destroy one of your fellow participants!

[Image: 2BQRUAM.png]

Or whatever you want to do. Kind of a freeform thing, and only one person can kill or die in a night, normally...

And another thing, in case none of you read my carefully planned map, I would like to remind you that each player's BEDROOM is locked, and everyone is given a key to their own room. So if you want to kill someone in there, you'll have to be a little bit more... creative.

[Image: j0pB6GL.png]

Now, I know the early game can be chaotic, and nobody likes getting killed first thing... so I've got a nice new MOTIVE for you!

If you post the name of your Role, and a general summary of its powers, in this thread before the next phase, you will have a severely reduced chance of dying for the first two Nights of this game!
You'll be basically invincible! You know barring any unfortunate FORBIDDEN ACTION related events, or other... shenanigans.

Copy and pasting your role DM is forbidden, and anyone caught doing so will be IMMEDIATELY executed!

And be careful of your FORBIDDEN ACTION as well! You wouldn't want to die before we even start this thing, would you?

[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

Puhuhu! Don't disappoint me now!

MAP:

[Image: 6A3WVba.png]
FLOOR 1:
[Image: 8adGdFP.png]
FLOOR 2:
[Image: hJBm9RL.png]
FLOOR 3:

Participants are listed with their BEDROOM number, because I know it's kind of hard to read.

PARTICIPANTS:
1: @Colonel Sanders
2: @👌
3: @strolling stu
4: @Goose
5: @Power Flotzo
6: @The Giant Rat
7: @Rubber Duck
8: @Mordin Solus
9: @Totally Regular Guy
10: @Minus Shachou
11: @Demopan
12: @Kright
13: @Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
14: @Hideo Kojima
15: @Secret Agent A. "Gen" T.
16: @Stuart Little
17: @Mr. Satan
18: @"Ram Ranch"
19: @Atelier Annie
20: @Lucifer

NPCS:
@The Other Monokuma

Because this is the first Night, submissions are due at the end of Tuesday, though I'm open to a little leeway.
Also, whatever account you submit as your finalized dupe, so get that ready.

And join the Discord, if you haven't already!
https://discord.gg/PD9WKru
You'll be really, really lost if you don't!
Mr. Satan
HA, is that all you got, teddy bear? I’ve got no qualms revealing my role, cause I already done so! I’m the Ultimate Tenkaichi Budokai Host, one ‘n only! My powers are there to ‘nsure that none of my tournament fighters go dyin’ on me before they’re out of my tournament!
Lucifer
I was tempted to take the offer, you monochromatic sack of stuffing, but with our tournament organizer here revealing his role, it appears I have nothing to worry about anyway.

[Image: gfYt47c.png]

What a useful little slave, saving me so much trouble!
Demopan
In 6's, Demoman holds the primary role of dealing initial damage and crowd control. He makes sure the enemy never pushes into his team without taking damage and uses his spamming abilities to funnel the enemy team so they can be cleaned up by his teammates.
Minus Shachou
Salutations,

I have been recommended your services of protection and have provided a presentation that should suffice in demonstrating what I am capable of accomplishing. See attached.

Kind Regards,

【-社長】

Spoiler:
The Other Monokuma
[Image: MJxo3k1.png]

[Image: IKzbdIS.png]

I'm not a teddy bear, and I'm definitely not full of stuffing!

[Image: bQYhpjf.png]

And you shouldn't take my MOTIVES lightly!

[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

Trust me, you don't wanna look so, so silly when you just have to claim your role later down the line! Why not benefit from it now?
Mordin Solus
How curious. Many species never documented in any Salarian or Alliance databases. Exciting opportunity for research. Hope to know you all in time.
Ram Ranch Redemption
18 NAKED COWBOYS WANTING TO RETURN TO THE SHOWERS OF RAM RANCH

NIGHT ACTIONS SUBMITTED FOR THE HOST TO READ
WITH A ROLE DESIGNED TO HELP COWBOYS BREED

RAM RANCH AS THE ULTIMATE SEX MACHINE
STUNNING RANCHERS WITH THEIR NIPPLES' GLEAM

RAM RANCH IS FULL OF SHOCKS
The Giant Rat
1 giant rat at the rat ranch
[Image: 8TYxk94.png]
strolling stu
fuck