T-man
100 bucks says they use the tagline "Make the Switch" early in it's life.
Draku
(Oct 20, 2016 at 2:23 PM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: Im amazed, I think this is great

I predict a direct with games before end of the year to get people excited. Likely to include last Wii U games and Switch launch titles
we already got a number of new nintendo games shown in the video. new mario game, new mario kart, new splat

that's strong as it is
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon were easily the best the Wii U had to offer, great to see them seeing successors so soon.
Spritanium
(Oct 20, 2016 at 2:26 PM)T-man Wrote: 100 bucks says they use the tagline "Make the Switch" early in it's life.

LOL reminds me of "wii would like to play"
[Image: supercorrect.png]
AWFADragNaut
On top of that list in the tweet, prepare for all the companies involved to shout about their involvement, raising hype levels to 1million
MSO
M A R I O

that shit looked like a fucking 64 sequel

The developer sampling has me so excited, DARK SOULS ON NINTENDO FUCK

I am in, I can't believe how much that "teaser" sold me on this new console. everything about it screams "VIDEO GAMES" not "EXPERIENCES" or gimmicks
Spritanium
I also wouldn't be surprised if they used the "Switch" as a suffix for some games. Mario Kart Switch or w/e
AWFADragNaut
(Oct 20, 2016 at 2:29 PM)MSO Wrote: M A R I O

The developer sampling has me so excited, DARK SOULS ON NINTENDO FUCK

I am in, I can't believe how much that "teaser" sold me on this new console. everything about it screams "VIDEO GAMES" not "EXPERIENCES" or gimmicks

And that's exactly how it should be
Spritanium
(Oct 20, 2016 at 2:29 PM)MSO Wrote: M A R I O

If they'd have shown a Power Meter I would've exploded sexually
Spritanium
Super Mario Switchty-Four
Spritanium
I am honestly so excited that we're getting a Mario game where the environments actually look like they exist for a reason. That's the #1 thing I like about sunshine that I always try to convey to people

Now if they can just make it semi-open for exploration all of my desires will be met Hooray
Draku
my primary concern atm is that the dpad on the mobile mode (the only thing i'm interested in using) will suck because of the multiplayer controller deal. wonder if they have a solution for that at the ready like some leaks suggested
AWFADragNaut
I'd just like to remind everyone that this thing still hasn't been delayed. They're still rolling with the original launch window of March 2017.

5 MONTHS.
Draku
(Oct 20, 2016 at 2:44 PM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: I'd just like to remind everyone that this thing still hasn't been delayed. They're still rolling with the original launch window of March 2017.

5 MONTHS.
now that we previously reached the point where we could say "5 hours until nx reveal" without it actually being a joke

they converted it into months and planned this all in advance

nintendo's meme game is on point
kaZaam
oj fuc yea this looks p neat

weirdly similar to this thoanyone remember this shit
mit
the dpad reminds me of the n64 c buttons honestly. im more concerned with the controller being too tiny for my Big Gamer Hands
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
Well played, Nintendo. If the game library is hype enough I'm going to get one.
MSO
(Oct 20, 2016 at 6:09 PM)mit Wrote: the dpad reminds me of the n64 c buttons honestly. im more concerned with the controller being too tiny for my Big Gamer Hands
first thing in my head seeing the tiny ass controllers

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2...0320102316
DrTapeworm
it's been 3000 years and king boo is finally back in a car; is 2016 trying to make up for horrible it's been otherwise
[Image: dinogunz.png]

Thread Tags

vidya nintendo switch