T-man
updated the op with the yt stream
Spritanium
I hope the switch comes with a warning dialog when it's going from sub to dom
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Syaxamaphone
Finally the day we find out if this thing'll come with some video games!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
T-man
That post takes on a whole new meaning with your new username
AWFADragNaut
am ready cap'n
Draku
SOON
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
[Image: 6359758511000684001811636609_giphy.gif]
why it had to be so late for east coasters?
Yoshin
I feel you T-man
but atleast we got this rave
T-man
fifa fifa fifa who give a flying fifa fuck
AWFADragNaut
Honestly can't complain for what it was, I understand if most gamers felt it was boring but honestly, I think it was fairly decent. Now to wait for the full launch lineup. Likely going to be some other event before the launch
Demonlemon
Most important info: March 3rd LOZ BOTW release date
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
AWFADragNaut
more or less all the games shown Id like to play. Arms and 1 2 Switch seems pretty hit and miss but im guessing like Wii Sports and Nintendo land at least one of those will be bundled with the base console regardless
Draku
(Jan 13, 2017 at 8:43 AM)Spirit of Iwata Wrote: >People bitching Nintendo is going to charge for online services.

>Either never played PS4 or Xbone or just holding Nintendo to a different standard.

>Meanwhile they probably are the same people who bitched that Nintendo's online services suck.

The entitlement generation sucks, yo.
people are expecting it to be as bad as it has been, only paid

aka exactly what happened whenever sony started charging for online because microsoft was getting away with it.
Spritanium
Paid online services will never not be a shitty idea, but I already gave up on playing Nintendo games online so that doesn't really bother me
T-man
(Jan 13, 2017 at 11:26 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Paid online services will never not be a shitty idea, but I already gave up on playing Nintendo games online so that doesn't really bother me
People are willing to pay for it, so it's not a "shitty idea." It would have been leaving money on the table and God knows after the Wii U Nintendo could use some money.
HylianDev
I preordered a Switch with BotW. Don't even speak to me unless you have too

(Jan 13, 2017 at 11:26 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Paid online services will never not be a shitty idea, but I already gave up on playing Nintendo games online so that doesn't really bother me

I'm willing to go for paid online. It means the servers won't be shit; they'll actually care.
Spritanium
I guess it's not a shitty idea, just a shitty deal. Same as Xbox Live. It's always seemed tacky to charge people to play with their friends online, I mean hell I'd prefer some kind of paid fast lane and a shitty free version. Systems like this just ground people who aren't willing to continue paying to play something they already bought

Case in point I will never in a million years pay additional money to unlock basic features for a console that already costs $300, and many people agree
HylianDev
The fast lane idea makes sense.

I'm not one at all to be apologetic for corporations (at least I'd like to think so) but at least it makes business sense that you have to pay an ongoing fee for an ongoing service.
Draku
(Jan 13, 2017 at 8:10 PM)HylianDev Wrote: The fast lane idea makes sense.

I'm not one at all to be apologetic for corporations (at least I'd like to think so) but at least it makes business sense that you have to pay an ongoing fee for an ongoing service.
Console online play, as far as the actual gameplay goes, is virtually all peer to peer instead of using real hosted servers. Matchmaking is what they're charging their steep prices for and it's utterly ridiculous.
HylianDev
Oh shit, I had no idea

Thread Tags

vidya nintendo switch