Fun With Despair

>they're not going the XBL and PS+ path and giving you permanent games per month if you keep paying for online

>they're confirmed to be revoking them after a month and forcing you to buy them regardless

yeah no fuck you nintendo, fuck the switch

as always, you cunts have to have the most consumer unfriendly garbage fucking business practices and lag behind all the other options

just gonna pirate botw for Wii U and skip odyssey then you fucking shitty company
Draku
i find it hilarious that they're finally adding some legitimate netplay to NES/SNES games but then are going to try to get everyone to pay for them -again- because the free period is only a month
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
It's such bullshit.

Literally every other console gives you free shit with the monthly online to make it suck less, sometimes high quality games too, and they don't expire.

Meanwhile Nintendo decided to just dick everyone over and combine the worst of both worlds.

are you kidding me? I bet their servers will still suck ass too.
Spritanium
I don't really give a shit about online luckily
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
Nintendo Network, 9.99 a month, this month's FREE GAME: Balloon Fight
T-man
Next month's free game: Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Spritanium
$10 a month is comically ludicrous

Nintendo Network costs more than fucking Netflix, yeah no thanks
Spritanium
gr8 business model though, after 2.5 years you will have paid for the console twice
Pea
i already would have to shell out 500 canadian pesos for the console, dont expect me to do 15 per month after that.

im not buying.
T-man
Gas, gr8 business model. In 2.5 years you will have paid for the car twice
Draku
(Jan 13, 2017 at 9:24 PM)p Wrote: i already would have to shell out 500 canadian pesos for the console, dont expect me to do 15 per month after that.

im not buying.
when's the joycons shaped like the top and bottom of south park canadian heads
Spritanium
(Jan 13, 2017 at 9:26 PM)T-man Wrote: Gas, gr8 business model. In 2.5 years you will have paid for the car twice
Yeah this is the exact same thing and it's exactly as sleazy
Spritanium
Actually I take that back, it's more like if Chevron made your car
Draku
(Jan 13, 2017 at 9:40 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Actually I take that back, it's more like if Chevron made your car
[Image: XlkMFWd.jpg]
Mario
AWFADragNaut
(Jan 14, 2017 at 1:24 AM)Super Mario Wrote:

It doesn't look much bigger/smaller

and honestly, thats fine
AWFADragNaut
Fire Emblem direct incoming, 1/18

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/stat...1422059521

No idea if it has anything to do with the switch but whatever it's news and it could be something
mit
i am back from the thing that i teased like an idiot, which was the switch private event. i never saw anyone else discussing it so i had no idea if we could or not. it was in a private location and everything

etika, D1, and nairo were there and it was surreal seeing them a bunch of times when i was walking around the booths. ono was also there

x-post from dumblr:
[Image: tumblr_ojs9lbUCBg1ssjt3yo1_540.jpg][Image: tumblr_ojs9lbUCBg1ssjt3yo3_400.jpg][Image: tumblr_ojs9lbUCBg1ssjt3yo4_400.jpg][Image: tumblr_ojs9lbUCBg1ssjt3yo2_540.jpg]
i played all the big games they announced on-stream except for 1, 2, switch. i didnt play many of the “smaller” games either. they had skylanders, disgaea 5, just dance, etc but i mainly focused on games i’d be more likely to get

i played mario kart 8 DX, a little bit of zelda, snipclippers, arms, sonic mania, splatoon 2, super bomberman R, and i think thats it. details are after the cut
Spoiler:
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Spritanium
Oh wow the size is like identical to a gamepad. That's gonna look awesome with a 720p screen up from 480
Elyk
How did the controllers feel to hold? One of my main concerns is that the joy cons are too small to hold comfortably.

Thread Tags

vidya nintendo switch