AWFADragNaut
(Oct 18, 2016 at 12:09 PM)MSO Wrote: https://twitter.com/wonderhavoc/status/7...3999532033

Hmmmm

I'm doubting this. This isn't some standard direct for Nintendo to advertise their games releasing in the next few months, this will be the Company's potentially next 5 years of life. We would also know by now too. On the contrary, we don't know who this Nintendo employee is and their position (understandably), and also who within Nintendo received this Email. From the wording of the tweet I am going to assume everyone got one. That's a lot of employees, and only the friend of one of them has "leaked" that? I don't buy it personally.

However, Nintendo could very well announce this on a friday against all odds. At this point it is difficult to determine their thinking. This guy could very well be telling the truth. Higher employees would likely know information earlier than everyone else. And so, the higher up the hierarchy we go, the less "leaks" would happen; makes sense. It's difficult to distinguish whether or not someone is trolling on the internet or genuinely telling the truth in cases like this. For example,

I know someone personally who knows what the NX actually is. No matter how hard I try, he won't tell me anything, but he has given me clues that he knows what the NX is, and potentially about the timeframe anything will be announced.

How much of that sentence was true?

...man I need to stay off /r/nintendonx
MSO
http://www.inquisitr.com/3606799/nintend...vil-dated/

something is definitely happening this week or next week
Elyk
Nintendo announces the price and release date but shows no images and gives no information.

The release date comes and millions rush to buy the NX, only to find that it is an empty cardboard box.
Spritanium
*Nonrefundable cardboard box
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
I hope they reveal this thing soon, with all these fruitless teases I'm starting to not give a shit anymore.
Spritanium
At this point it feels like they're just trying to buy time so they can pick a random experiment from the vault to pass off as a finished console

It was a revolutionary idea, the investors loved it. Build enough hype for a product and the product itself doesn't have to actually exist lmao
CHESHIRE ☯
The NX

The Nintendo EXIT

They're just going to release out a document stating they're finally leaving the console business and going 3rd party.
Draku
happening
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
Nice, about fucking time!
Yoshin
It's too late, they missed their chance IMO, sure third party is saying its great but they said that about the WiiU originally and look at that
T-man
(Oct 20, 2016 at 12:44 AM)Yoshin Wrote: It's too late, they missed their chance IMO, sure third party is saying its great but they said that about the WiiU originally and look at that

unprecedented partnership
MSO
[Image: 17lachfegx34gjpg.jpg]

last chance Nintendo

dont let me down like you have been for the last two gens
Spritanium
Please make me look like a douchebag Nintendo
MSO
https://twitter.com/LaurakBuzz/status/78...3704371204

WII IS FINALLY DEAD
T-man
(Oct 20, 2016 at 1:07 AM)MSO Wrote: WII IS FINALLY DEAD
Good, the Wii was a fad and it's name carries no weight anymore.
MSO
[Image: CvJ259cXYAEMjCw.jpg:large]

pretty in depth specs leaked?
mit
well shit
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Spritanium

> No 4K

> Specs of an Android phone

MicroUSB is cool I guess but fuck the tegra. A current-gen game console this is not.

Really hope it's fake lol
kaZaam
[quote]> No 4K/[quote]
y does eberyone expect $1000+ specs for a home console

Thread Tags

vidya nintendo switch