16.67%
Blood
50.00%
Italian
33.33%
Total: 6 vote(s)

Judging a Mixed Breed Tier List (PT. 4) - D.O.G

John Wick's Cat
Welcome, foreigner... you've been waiting for this moment, haven't you? (Let's be real, you probably weren't, it's fine.)

Hello. As you can see, I am a dog. A "Pitbull" to be exact.

Anywho, it's my pleasure to announce, the fourth part of our tier list. Yay. It's almost too thrilling for words.

So bring the family. It doesn't have to be your family. The tier list is about to commence.

Like always... you can simple go here to check on whatever the heck the next names are: https://dogtails.dogwatch.com/2019/07/30...dog-names/ <--

The heck are we waiting for? Let's go!

-----

Papijack – Papillon and Jack Russell Terrier

[Image: Portrait-of-a-papijack-cross_collins-pho...rstock.jpg]

A dog worthy of papa's jack daniels.

The Papijack's got some weird looks, considering what the Papillon is. You see, this dumb dog called John Wick's Dog most likely hasn't shown you what type of dog they are... and let me answer that by saying that they're like Chihuahuas with super hairy ears, and a pretty fuzzy body.

Fortunately! The Papilon's not a huge nuissance... unfortunately, the Jack Terrier is.

The combination of both makes for a dog that may or not have a lot of hair within their body, with a personality developing to be rather mischievous yet very energetic.

[Image: 4257255060_5e5518bf4a_b.jpg]

Have them exercise and be in a rather open spot most of the time, otherwise they'll break a lot of your stuff. Even then, it's something that can be handled with relative ease, and also something you shouldn't worry about... unless the dog breaks something, then I'd say you'd have to worry.

Regardless, they're just a normal dog.

My rating? Good. Workout time.

-----

Peekapoo – Pekingese and Poodle

[Image: Peekapoo-Puppy-Face.jpg]

Peek-a... poo?

Now, now... I know you're thinking. That's pretty cursed, right?

It is. But don't worry, it could be much worse... it's a wonder it's even visible! You see, the Pekingese is... a... strange type of dog. They're usually small, with a pug-like face and expression and... a ton of hair. Now! It doesn't sound bad on paper... but when you put it on an actual dog, you better believe it'll look a tad weird.

Even then, the Peekapoo is a dog that hates hot weather (don't bring it to Florida) and hates to be alone, without much care for exercise and a body that will get fat in no time if you've got no care for proper dog feeding.

[Image: dog-3705069_1920-1024x683.jpg]

If you're wondering why this dog was paired up with a Poodle... just realize that some people think the Poodle is the prettiest thing in the world, and will pair them up with just about anything, really. Regardless, they're just... nah, I can't call them normal.

My rating? Could be worse. The Pekingese is a strange kind.

[Image: PeekAPooPekingesePoodleHybridDogAnnie11YearsOld1.jpg]

Look at this Peekapoo's stupid teeth.

-----

Pitsky – Pit Bull and Siberian Husky

[Image: pitsky-pitbull-husky-mix-810x563.jpg]

Not to be confused with "Pliskin", from the Metal Gear series.

These dogs, no matter how different they are from either breed, will have gorgeous eyes. The Husky's trait of having crazy looks and rather unique eyes also applies to this breed, just like... the other mixed breeds.

Once more, I will say that pairing up a Husky with another breed is cheating in this case... but hey! It's got its drawbacks, so this doesn't necessarily mean you will get a perfect score. It's like cheating on a game in where you require skill and die anyway.

[Image: Sky-A036876.png]

The looks will actually heavily vary between both breeds, the only thing in common being their medium to large size. However, it's not always about the appearance... the Pitsky has a lot of trouble adapting to any new environment, this trait being slightly worse in small ones. They DESPISE being alone and aren't beginner-friendly at all to those people who haven't taken care of too many dogs in the past.

It'll probably not bite your kid though, so you're fine. They're also easy to train and extremely energetic, but that's not a drawback. Unless you don't give it enough exercise, then it'll start to be a bit less friendly and a bit more tough.

My rating? Good. I hope you know what you're doing when you look after them.

-----

Pomsky – Pomeranian and Siberian Husky

[Image: pomsky-dog-breed-pictures-header.jpg]

Like a dog with an innate grayscale filter.

Unlike the one shown above, this one has no major drawbacks to be seen.

The mix of a Pomeranian and a Husky creates a perfect combination of the two... rather than being a large dog perfect for cold weather, it turns into a small dog perfect for cold weather, with a lot less variety in colors than normal.

The Pomsky's fur can vary between fuzzy and normal, however, which makes up for the lack of difference in colors. This breed is exactly what would happen if you grabbed a Pomeranian and slapped a Husky's colors onto it.

[Image: aa51b09459b942be9310961bd011fb5e.jpg]

It sounds repetitive, but it's genuine. Just like any other dogs, they have needs you need to take care of and hate being alone, but this one will definitely not destroy your home nor get too worked up over you not being a good owner.

Even then, I'm going to go ahead and say that the Pomeranian wins in having the most traits applied to this breed... yes, the Husky heavily affects this, but there's a very good chance that it'll look more like a Pomeranian than a Husky.

My rating? Very good. Pomeranians are pretty stupid but cute dogs.

[Image: White-and-Grey-Pomsky.jpg]

Don't believe me yet? Look at this idiot.

-----

Poochin – Japanese Chin and Poodle

[Image: 1502999_800.jpg]

It's definitely weird.

Just like the Peekapoo, the Poochin could look MUCH worse, so at least it's not really drifting into something crazy cursed.

The Poochin's... pretty much just a normal dog, people are giving no quarter to the Poodle, the poor thing's getting mixed with literally everything, it makes you wonder just how much people try to mix either a Husky, a Beagle or a Poodle onto things.

Seriously though, stop it.

[Image: Poodle-Japanese-Chin-mixed-breed-dog-Poochin.jpg]

Anyway... this is mostly what you'd call a "perfect dog", even though they don't have anything special going on. Sure, their hair can look nice like in the picture shown above, but it's one of those rare cases.

Their personality's alright, their appearance's alright (to a certain degree) and... they're just alright.

My rating? Good. They're alright.

[Image: poochin.jpg]

Sometimes.

-----

Puggle – Pug and Beagle

[Image: face-3.jpg]

Mother mercy.

Don't let it fool you. This isn't a Beagle at all, this is just a big Pug.

There's a very, very small chance that its eyes will ressemble a Beagle's... but the color and face will definitely be a Pug's no matter what. At least, if it makes you feel better, the Beagle's floppy ears are still there, those won't leave.

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot....071411.jpg]

This dog's a tad boring, since it's pretty straightforward. There's not much variety when it comes to the Puggle, and they're pretty lackluster if you're trying to train them, so if you're trying to do that you should just get another dog instead.

Like I said earlier... it's a big Pug. The size's not that impressive, but it's bigger than your average Pug for sure. What the Beagle gives to this breed is the ears and size, that's about it, it's not that impressive.

My rating? Could be better. Your kids will like it for sure, at least.

-----

Pyrador – Great Pyrenees and Labrador Retriever

[Image: Pyrador-Great-Pyrenees-and-Labrador-Retriever-mix.jpg]

Blends perfectly with the snow.

It's a good thing that this isn't a Golden Retriever, but rather a Labrador Retriever... otherwise I'd go on another rant on how that type of dog's not Golden at all.

Regardless... once again, this is a rather boring breed due to how straightforward it is. It's a plain white Labrador Retriever. The Great Pyreness's main charm is its fur, and that doesn't always apply here. There's also a good chance that the Pyrador won't actually be White, but Black instead... so now you know.

[Image: 2d54e074b1b2875eb43e34aac97934a2.jpg]

Even then, it's worth noting that the Pyrenees' personality does give out some of its traits here, since they're also known to be strong and overprotective. It's great for training, so if you're looking to have it do some exercise, you'll be in good luck.

I just wish their appearance was a bit different.

My rating? Good. I'd say it could be better, but they're not bad at all.

[Image: 055c12b3611192003928210f6195175e.jpg]

Where'd it go?

-----

Saint Weiler – Rottweiler and Saint Bernard

[Image: StWeilerMadison2years2.JPG]

That's a lot of skin.

The Saint Weiler's a biiiiig dog. Big enough to have a common weight of over 100 pounds. Yep, that's right, it's a big boy. Don't pick it up.

However... its huge amount of coating and skin can be a problem in hot weather, and it can be a bit nasty by inheriting the Rottweiler's hobby of drooling for no apparent reason, so be wary of that.

[Image: 60ba3ea90f82ebe40a02fdcef2e633a3.jpg]

Despite that... it's a rather sensitive dog, and they ALSO hate being alone... geez, can't anyone be like a cat? Seriously, being alone's not all that bad...

Do not keep this dog under an apartment, you're best keeping it in a big yard in where it can bark as many times as it wants. After all, they have a longer average lifespan than most dogs, ranging from 12 to 15 years, in comparision to the usual 10 to 12.

Don't let the pictures distract you, by the way... the colors can range from brown to the usual black, white and brown from the Saint Bernard.

My rating? Good. Can someone be a bad breed, please? This is boring.

-----

Schnoodle – Schnauzer and Poodle

[Image: 246142-1600x1030-schnoodle-dog.jpg]

Cozy.

The Schnoodle is a dog with a dumb name, but a rather attractive appearance. The Poodle's hair, for once, is not too much of a nuissance when it comes to mixing the two up, and the colors give a nice variety to the whole breed overall.

Again, the fur can vary between being fuzzy and soft, tending to be fuzzy in the majority of the cases.

[Image: schnoodle.jpg]

It's a cute pupper, and tends to be friendly and easy to handle. They like to move around, and just like eeeevery other dog in this list... they hate being alone, with the difference that this time around they tend to like hot weather more than others.

I wonder why, I mean... shouldn't they be feeling hot under that coat of fur? Eh, who am I to judge... oh yeah, their size can also vary depending on the type of Schnauzer used in the mix, since there's the tiny boys, the big boys, and other kinds that aren't too different from one another.

My rating? Very good. Big or small, you make the choice.

-----

Sharp Asset – Shar Pei and Basset Hound

[Image: sharp-asset.png]

Depression in dog form.

What a name, we're clearly leaving the best for last, huh?

The Sharp Asset's a dog that can range from looking like a sad mess to a fat boy with a lot of love to give in return.

[Image: 2cf20f3ac880da475f691f5c63975d5f.jpg]

Also called the Ba-Shar, this type of breed's lazy and stubborn in a lot of cases. The Basset Hound's lazy nature mixed with the Shar Pei's thick skin creates a dog that doesn't really want to be there a lot of the time. Don't let this distract you, however... they're pretty sad, yes, but they're definitely bound to love you.

Did I mention they're lazy? Because they tend to bark a lot less than a lot of other dogs, and only usually howl whenever they feel depressed, which by looks should be all of the time, but by personality, that shouldn't really happen too often.

My rating? Good. Lazy bums... they're making me be too lazy to write the "Very" in "Good".

[Image: BaSharAngusoncart.JPG]

Stupid dog, get back to work!

-----

Wow, that's already ten dogs...? Gee, it sure didn't feel like it.

Who am I kidding... it's quite a lot.

Hey, hey, did you take a look at the poll I made yesterday? Yeah, I did that. It's good, isn't it? Make sure to pay attention to it! We're going to start a revolution, bwahaha.

In any case... I'll be sure to make the last part of this thread soon enough.

Until then... I'll take a bit of a break and let that stupid dog keep doing what he does.

Mixed Breed PT. 4 <-- We're here.

Pointer ingles
Braco alemán
Bloodhound
Lebrel italiano
--- Mixed Breed PT. 5
??? (Revolution!)
Draku
have to say the pitsky is the first husky mix you've shown that i don't like that much! apparently even a husky cannot save a pitbull. i'd say no offense, but i know you won't be taking any. meanwhile the pomsky is amazing. i love that. would not have expected it to basically just stay a small pupper but stylish.

i don't think you're giving the puggle enough credit, i kinda hate the normal pug face and that variation on it has a much higher appeal. almost makes it look dignified.

the saint weiler sounds like a nutty combination. needy but im sure he'll be your protective and helpful bro for life, of which he has a long one.

STOP MIXING POODLES FFS

the sharp asset is hilarious.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kright
Look at all these good dogs, thank you
Goose
Honk.
Weird Fucking Cat
Invisible Wirehair
[Image: O7xWp0I.jpg]
Humans sure are loud.

Thread Tags