The Other Monokuma
[Image: IKzbdIS.png]

[Image: 2BQRUAM.png]

Oh, man, I'm too tired to get angry. I've been putting out fires all night.
I don't have the endurance of that other Monokuma, and I don't have stupid spooky eldritch powers like SOME hosts.

Everything's fucked, yadda yadda, lie in the bed you guys made, woo...

[Image: 6EWZWAU.png]

Right, who died?

It was number 6: @The Giant Rat! They were discovered dead in TOM'S BATHROOM!

They were one half of the ULTIMATE PARTNER(S)!
ULTIMATE PARTNER(S):

[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

You TOTALLY thought it was that STUART LITTLE guy, right? Because of the title?
Come on, somebody tell me I got them.

[Image: mLOzmPq.png]

Aaanyway, sucks to be their partner! Whole ROLE's on display and everything! Might as well be naked!

[Image: 91NSYtP.png]

Well, if you want somebody to blame, blame their killer!
And you can easily get rid of them, just solve the case!

CASE INFO:
-The BODY was discovered in the THE OTHER MONOKUMA'S BATHROOM, surrounded by their WOODEN RAT FAMILY.
-The BODY is a deep red colour, and there's a bloody BRUISE on their forehead.
-A broken GLASS of COLA or something is next to the body.
-There's BLOOD on the SINK.
-The BATHROOM DOOR to the ARTS ROOM was locked, and the DOOR to TOM'S ROOM is propped up.

OTHER INFO:
-I hear GHOSTS and the WALKING DEAD were roaming the place! Spooky!
-The GOOSE managed to win the RAP contest. Wow!
-TOM'S ROOM has been converted into some kind of COWBOY ORGY. And my bed's now a BUNK BED.
-The COSTUME AND PROPS ROOM is scorched beyond recognition. Thanks.
-The DRESSING ROOM is scorched beyond recognition. Why.
-The LIBRARY is mostly scorched. Luckily, this has revealed the LOCKED TRAP DOOR in the room.
-There's a RAMP built up to the WEST side of the BEDROOM BUILDING, and somebody left a LADDER on the EAST SIDE.
-The LADDER behind the BUILDING has been moved to the NORTH WALL.
-THREE BLUE FLAGS have been attached to the NORTH WALL, and THREE RED FLAGS have been attached to the SOUTH WALL.
-STU'S BODY is missing.
-COLONEL SANDERS' BODY has moved to the KITCHEN. There's also a plate of HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN and BOURBON CHICKEN in the KITCHEN.
-Please stop trying to break into the middle room of the BEDROOM BUILDING. That's THREE times now!
-The STAGE is cluttered with random stupid objects. Please stop dramatically throwing them on STAGE.
-There's a bunch of WOODEN PLANKS laid out in the GARDEN in the shape of a GIANT WOODEN DICK.
-The THIRD FLOOR of the TORTURE ROOM is locked.

MAP:

[Image: oIiot1Q.png]
FLOOR 1:
[Image: X8EFsyu.png]
FLOOR 2:
[Image: HpuPqoa.png]
FLOOR 3:

Participants are listed with their BEDROOM number, because I know it's kind of hard to read.

PARTICIPANTS:
2: @👌
4: @Goose
5: @Power Flotzo
7: @Rubber Duck
8: @Mordin Solus
9: @Totally Regular Guy
10: @Minus Shachou
11: @Demopan
12: @Kright
13: @Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
14: @Hideo Kojima
15: @Secret Agent A. "Gen" T.
16: @Stuart Little
17: @Mr. Satan
18: @"Ram Ranch"
19: @Atelier Annie
20: @Lucifer

NPCS:
@The Other Monokuma

Voting ends TOMORROW, FRIDAY at 9PM EST. You know the drill!

Yeah, the solve MOTIVE is gonna be the same every time. Get it right, and I'll use carrots to bring out your inner murderer. Get it wrong, and I shove a stick up your ass! ...Or something like that.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY.
Totally Regular Guy
Wait, there was a giant rat?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 4, 2020 at 1:02 AM)Totally Regular Guy Wrote: Wait, there was a giant rat?
[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]
Yeah! He made all the rules!
The Giant Rat
[Image: IXjRNUT.png]
[Image: 8TYxk94.png]
Atelier Annie
im bowser rarw!
Goose
Honk.
Ram Ranch Redemption
36 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMININ AND EXAMININ AND EXAMININ TOM'S BATHROOM
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 4, 2020 at 2:32 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: 36 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMININ AND EXAMININ AND EXAMININ TOM'S BATHROOM
Everything seems to be consistent with the CASE INFO. Though, the door between the BATHROOM and the ARTS ROOM is notable, as it can be easily locked from inside the BATHROOM without a KEY.
And the DOOR to TOM'S ROOM is propped up in the FRAME, likely an attempt to block entry.

[Image: bQYhpjf.png]

Also, you are WAY over the legally mandated amount of cowboys, bub!
Stuart Little
1 Stuart Little drinking the remaining poison left over by the rat and examining its taste and consistency
Mordin Solus
I would like to examine the 'COLA?' and also check to see if I can determine if the potential poisoning was the cause of death.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 4, 2020 at 2:44 AM)Mordin Solus Wrote: I would like to examine the 'COLA?' and also check to see if I can determine if the potential poisoning was the cause of death.
You look over the LIQUID on the floor.
Well, it looks like COLA. It's flat, though. Doesn't match any POISON just on its lonesome.

(Sep 4, 2020 at 2:43 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: 1 Stuart Little drinking the remaining poison left over by the rat and examining its taste and consistency
You stick your finger into the LIQUID, and taste it.
Mmm. Almond coke.
Ram Ranch Redemption
That barricade in the bathroom wanting to be checked and checked and checked
The side it's on wanting to be clarified and clarified and clarified
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 4, 2020 at 3:01 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: That barricade in the bathroom wanting to be checked and checked and checked
The side it's on wanting to be clarified and clarified and clarified
It's half decently fit into the frame, but it sticks out more in the BATHROOM.
Kright
[Image: e9293bc4848ef0a90154ce762a2e1eb48891cbbe.png]

WELL I started my night by waking to a loud Clang! How rude!!! People are trying to sleep!
[Image: 1e9285f3d776cf0033352e1a96e6573f227f98d7.png]

Moving past the LOUD interruption of sleep, I went to the garden to grab some flowers to throw on the stage for the winner of the rap battle. While walking over I see Mr. Satan walk upstairs , while The Other Monokuma heads into the costume room. I dont pay much mind, but after i'm seated in the theater I do start to smell a burning smell.... but that sounds like a later problem!
[Image: f003926a4f417fc3796924b912b4a1b57471076c.png]

Before the battle started I decide that as a good scholar, I would share my teachings with others~! Starting with that Totally Regular Guy! I tell him about the POWER of information, but all and all he doesn't look very interested in what I have to say... :I how rude

[Image: 27694d92afe138c0b4b16f939178a1fe05964446.png]

Before long the show starts and Mr. Satan says some words... (honestly more lame then the AMAZING INFORMATION I had to share but whatever....) before the show starts. The battle is wild, but amazingly enough...

[Image: 377552e41a3cb9fc1207d76b66975f8e7d0c1f5f.png]

The GOOSE wins?!?!? What????????????????????
I throw my flowers on stage in awe but he wanders off and honks into the night....

[Image: 5d4ba65e5b2498f89610dc8e9678f5b86317fa2a.png]

As soon as the show is over I see Dave Strdider head to the Dressing room asking about Cars and Cars, while me and Stuart Little head out via the Costume room only to see it on fire! Stuart Little escapes towards the Costume room, while I brave the fire and make my way to my FAVORITE PLACE the library~! You would imagine my surprise to see it someones BURNT the place down! WHAT.

[Image: afebf9af661bb3de695c52cf289d80d794350933.png]

You MONSTERS! I save what books I can, before heading to bed.... Although as I head to bed I see a ladder on the east side of the bedroom building, and a ramp on the west.
Mordin Solus
I would like to study the corpse and see if I can determine a more precise cause of death.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 4, 2020 at 3:14 AM)Mordin Solus Wrote: I would like to study the corpse and see if I can determine a more precise cause of death.
Well, the only EXTERNAL INJURIES appear to be BLUNT FORCE on the FOREHEAD, and the BODY is discoloured rather strangely...
The CORPSE's face is frozen in a horrific expression, and they might have been clutching at their CHEST.
Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
CHAPTER 2: mor teem badd??!?

dave woke upp lick alweighs in his bedrom. "tonite's a new knight! "he thouht to himmself befor geting out of bed. he steppd outsides to sea threee frends: kyryght, minoos kachow, an reguler guy. "im gonna get anuther costum!" dav exclamed in hiss one hed bedore gooing to costume romm. satin man follohed him, & they pased ruber ducky! wen he get in to cuckstumes, dav seees a paper mashay hed on stillts cumming down th stares. dav grabvs a knew costom, butt then-

TEEM BADD! TIS TIME WIT NO RELASHION TWO DAVÉ TH PLAIER!
its jack noir!! "I FOWND YO DAVE TIME TWO DIEE!!!"! he showts "nooo crys" dav but h cant gett out of te way inn thyme an he gets hitt by a sord!! jcak nier laffs wile shoting green fyre everywere and davë colapsis...

a while l8er, SUDDENLY KITKAT is in deh dresing room, but FIRRE HOT HOTT AHHHH TOM is freeking out abut it but karkat dosnt cair becuz karkar evilll..! krisskross sneek out of dresing room and hed to librarey, knot nowing dat jacks pacific wuz alredy in bilding. he pases buy reglar guy an giant RATICATEE on his weigh

so karpet gets to librowry an dsays "LONNG LIV TEAM BADD!!" be4 seting it onn fire (but noot teh grean kind!!) HA"HAHAHAHA HE LAUHS (ooops capps lock)) an den he sneak bac outt 2 theetr for the epic rapp battle of hystory and he gett a botle of wine on the wayy bacc. he gos into theatrrr and smaches bottl int o groond befour say ""ANYON WHO OPOSE TEEM BAD WILL DYE!!"! than he runss of agan...

meanwill, dave waks back up inn deressing rom reelising wut just hapend!! "i hafe to warnn th othhers" he sez butt wen he gets to deh theater noo one nows watt hes tacking abut so he gos back too bed wit saton an regoolar giy (demonpan wennt to work shop insted).

WAT WIL HAPPLEN NESXT TIME ON DAVEIN BALL Z?!
the quespt begins
Ram Ranch Redemption
Yes, 36 wild Ram Ranch cowboys with denim jeans
Hard as rocks in the bunk house
Pumpin and pumpin and pumpin
Huge hard courtyard rocks wanting to be picked up
Hot young cowboy replicas wanting to be sewn
Wild young cowboys who love other cowboys
Lucifer so rough and rough
Costumes so tough and tough
Stair riding devils
Project assembling Kojima
Radio as hard as rocks
Wanting to be played and played and played
Wanting to vibrate and vibrate and vibrate
Yeah wild Ram Ranch cowboys
Gunna ride those dangerous bunk beds
Up and down up and down up and down
Yeah wild Ram Ranched cowboys
You love heading to the CHEM LAB, Stuart
You love big art supplies
Ram it deep up those robo holes
(Repeat 1x)

Blue jeans on the floor
18 wild Ram Ranch cowboys with big soft stuffing
Gunna be another cowboy's build
Gunna be bunked and bunked and bunked
Big soft cowboys
Gunna saw and saw and saw
(Repeat 2x)

Yes, 36 wild Ram Ranch cowboys with denim jeans
Rocks as hard in the courtyard
Sawin and sawin and sawing
Bed disassembling cowboys
Bedposts as hard as rocks
Wanting to be sawed and sawed and sawed
Wanting to be bunked and bunked and bunked
Gunna ride those dangerous stairs
Yeah wild Ram Ranched cowboys
You love being moved
You love big staircases
Ram it deep in that hallway, DOG FURSUITER
Wild Ram Ranch cowboys who love to be seen
Wild Minus Shachous who love to head upstairs
Up Up Up
Up Up Up
Even with that fur-suiting pup
Laundry Room Ram Ranch cowboys who love to be moved
Wild Power Flotzo who loves to enter the DINING ROOM
Deep Deep Deep
Deep Deep Deep
Even in their sleep
Yeah wild young Ram Ranch cowboys
Ride those big hard staircases
Mr Satan in the hallway awalking and walking and walking
Wild young cowboys
Passin and passin through the art room
Entering TOM's bedroom to start the tunes
(Repeat 1x)

Yeah wild radio riding cowboys
Heavily distracted cowboys
Rocks as hard as bunks
Wanting to be thrown and thrown and thrown
Wanting to be hugged and hugged and hugged
Yeah wild ANNIE in the room
Stare at those big soft jeans
Ride those big soft jeans
Yeah wild TOM telling me to get the fuck out of his room
You love riding big disassembled bunk beds
TOM's anger going up and down and up and down
Big hard TORTURE CHAMBER whips hitting cowboy ass
Slappin and slappin and slapping
(Repeat 1x)
Ram Ranch Redemption
Gunna ride those big hard mysteries
locked and unlocked locked and unlocked locked and unlocked
Examining the roof window in the bathroom for any signs of being used/opened
You love big hard investigations
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 4, 2020 at 4:38 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: Examining the roof window in the bathroom for any signs of being used/opened
Nah, that SKYLIGHT doesn't actually open.
Though, you do notice a bunch of GLASS SHARDS on top of it, in a puddle of water.