AWFADragNaut
So what happens? The afterlife? Heaven? Nothingness?

I believe we all wake up in hell to fight in the perpetual battle against the skeleton army, but unfortunately my dreams might be a bit stretching
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
hella
kaZaam
but rly without the earthly duality of pain/pleasure hell prob wouldnt be so bad once you got used to it so no big deal rly
kaZaam
same w heaven. neither is rly better/worse than the other
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
MSO
you go to
Yoshin
My personal believe is nothing. You know what its like to try and imagine the time during when you've blacked out? That but forever. Meanwhile your body just kinda does whatever it'll do(cremate or rot or be a cadaver)
kaZaam
but realtalkis a neat interpretation
AWFADragNaut
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:09 AM)Yoshin Wrote: My personal believe is nothing. You know what its like to try and imagine the time during when you've blacked out? That but forever. Meanwhile your body just kinda does whatever it'll do(cremate or rot or be a cadaver)

That is a concept that scares me. Nothingness is a strange, strange land. I've thought about this a lot and in a lot of depth actually. I just can not grasp the concept of nothing.
MSO
just an eternity of not being sure when you fell asleep and it feels like it was only a few minutes, but you were asleep for hours
DrTapeworm
i'd rather not think too hard about this
[Image: dinogunz.png]
kaZaam
the nihilistic idea is neat too but like the justification for it feels kinda shallow imo. like yea "you dont remember before you were born/when you pass out" but like why is consciousness measured by what our shitty brains remember? thats like saying i was never a baby cause "i dont remember that shit dude"
MSO
I just joined here and i wasnt prepared for this deep ass type of thread
kaZaam
oh yea welcome by the way lmao
AWFADragNaut
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:15 AM)MSO Wrote: I just joined here and i wasnt prepared for this deep ass type of thread

Haha enjoy your stay, it's 3:20am over here, this is when the shit gets real
MSO
I can appreciate that
AWFADragNaut
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:10 AM)Kazaam Wrote: but realtalkis a neat interpretation

Oh wow this is actually great, thank you for this
Yoshin
(Sep 19, 2016 at 2:13 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: That is a concept that scares me. Nothingness is a strange, strange land. I've thought about this a lot and in a lot of depth actually. I just can not grasp the concept of nothing.

Nothing is a concept that's hard for people to grasp(I'm not even fully at terms with it). Every time I try to imagine it it just makes my head spin, but maybe that's the point? Like maybe we're wired to not be able to concept it fully,. Either way I'm fine with that being what happens, I hope I've left a good enough legacy for the future at least.
T-man
you respawn
Mario
[deleted]