Wilfred Warlord
Greetings! Welcome to Cats Above Triumph.

You may refer to me as WILFRED WARLORD (must be typed in caps), and I'm not just that Weird Fucking Cat that lurks around the place. I'm something more.

I, along with my team of feline experts, have been watching all of you. We even made a few threads of our own to see how you'd react.

Now it's all clear to us: You really like pets. You greatly appreciate the dog's work. And yet, deep down, you want more.

But there's a problem. Have you noticed?

He avoids posting other animals. He says he has run out of dogs, but there's so much more to see. Cats, birds, snakes. The bravest humans keep ants as pets.

This is an injustice, but we can't punish the perished. What we can and will do, however, is continue posting. But enough about us.

We present the russian blue cat. They're usually quiet and love climbing, but they're not blue.

They're the color that Nyan Cat is. See this thing? It's a Russian Blue.
[Image: 3M7YkH7.gif]

You can find a Russian Blue in the home of Life of Boris. His name is Artyom. Wish him a happy belated birthday!

And he's got a crowbar! The most versatile tool in the world!

Let's check out some crow... uh, cats. Cats!

Wooden Blue
[Image: WUUHINs.jpg]

Screaming Blue
[Image: JpyvhbA.jpg]

Winking Blue
[Image: DFtzimm.jpg]

Mirror Blue
[Image: LvEHDBY.jpg]

Very Blue
[Image: to20h7R.jpg]

Guardian Blue
[Image: mczMU8v.jpg]

Trampoline Blue
[Image: 175X0Ia.jpg]

Grass Blue not to be confused with Bluegrass
[Image: aeVDLPj.jpg]

Staring Blue
[Image: zm6Hdie.jpg]

Formal Blue
[Image: 57Ys1yj.jpg]

Sleeping Blue
[Image: n9i850k.jpg]

Empty Blue
[Image: L25J2Eh.jpg]

Shoulder-Mounted Blue
[Image: b4IBs1Y.jpg]

Blep Blue
[Image: pI25Npx.jpg]

Secretive Blue
[Image: ySiIZXR.jpg]

~ BONUS ~
Sleeping Cats
[Image: v7g7b06.jpg]

They appear to rest, but we have just awoken.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
John Wick
No...! What have you done to him?!
[Image: ks2xoKC.gif?noredirect]
Draku
i like cats better than dogs but this is out of line
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
John Wick's Cat
You're all mean! MEAN!

(POST MADE BY WILFRED WARLORD I OWN NOTHING.)

...here's the text.

Greetings!

You may refer to me as WILFRED WARLORD (must be typed in caps), and I'm not just that Weird Fucking Cat that lurks around the place. I'm something more.

I, along with my team of feline experts, have been watching all of you. We even made a few threads of our own to see how you'd react.

Now it's all clear to us: You really like pets. You greatly appreciate the dog's work. And yet, deep down, you want more.

But there's a problem. Have you noticed?

He avoids posting other animals. He says he has run out of dogs, but there's so much more to see. Cats, birds, snakes. The bravest humans keep ants as pets.

This is an injustice, but we can't punish the perished. What we can and will do, however, is continue posting. But enough about us.

We present the russian blue cat. They're usually quiet and love climbing, but they're not blue.

They're the color that Nyan Cat is. See this thing? It's a Russian Blue.
[Image: 3M7YkH7.gif]

You can find a Russian Blue in the home of Life of Boris. His name is Artyom. Wish him a happy belated birthday!

And he's got a crowbar! The most versatile tool in the world!

Let's check out some crow... uh, cats. Cats!
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]

Thread Tags

cat