[DAY 3] Demons, Witches, and Capture The Flag

The Other Monokuma
[Image: MJxo3k1.png]

Hey, look, you guys kinda followed the rules!

[Image: 91NSYtP.png]

Eh... there's some broken stuff, but two people are dead, so it's fine.

[Image: UTvVU1Y.png]

Now, who's dead?

First up is number 12: @Kright! Found dead in the COURTYARD, with a rather nasty affliction!

She was the ULTIMATE MAGE... IN TRAINING.
ULTIMATE MAGE... IN TRAINING:

And secondly, poor ol' number 20: @Lucifer, found dead in my BATHROOM, in a pool of her own blood.

She was the ULTIMATE ULTIMATE.
ULTIMATE ULTIMATE:

[Image: b9FwYp5.png]

Wow, those are some brutal kills! They must've been really painful!

[Image: mLOzmPq.png]

I can't believe you guys would kill two fine young ladies in such brutal ways. What did poor, sweet LUCIFER ever do to you?

KRIGHT CASE INFO:
-Her LEFT EYE is bleeding, and the whole left side of her body has turned a nasty purple colour.
-There's a bruise on the back of her head.

LUCIFER CASE INFO:
-She's lying in a pool of her own blood, with THREE BULLETS lodged in her chest.
-The GLASS CEILING has been shattered. I mean literally. The BATHROOM's GLASS CEILING.
-Some DOG FUR SUIT is on the ROOF.
-A RAKE and a PILLOW CASE sits next to the GLASS ROOF.

OTHER INFO:
-GHOSTS! The undead riseth!
-MR. SATAN totally half assed this stage of his TOURNAMENT, so he better come up with a winner, fast. Or else.
-I have no idea who wins the CTF game. Ask RUBBER DUCK.
-By extension, all the flags are MISSING.
-The LAUNDRY ROOM? is extra steamy today.
-All the COWBOYS are in the COURTYARD now. By extension, TOM'S ROOM is cowboy free!
-A BOOMBOX is sitting in the COURTYARD.
-Somebody left the OVEN on. That's a fire hazard, you know!
-A bunch of the stuff on STAGE has been moved to the COURTYARD.
-The LIBRARY TOWER ROOF has been locked.

MAP:

[Image: viNfa2Q.png]
FLOOR 1:
[Image: X8EFsyu.png]
FLOOR 2:
[Image: 4aQtlZ8.png]
FLOOR 3:

Participants are listed with their BEDROOM number, because I know it's kind of hard to read.

PARTICIPANTS:
2: @👌
4: @Goose
7: @Rubber Duck
8: @Mordin Solus
9: @Totally Regular Guy
10: @Minus Shachou
11: @Demopan
13: @Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
14: @Hideo Kojima
15: @Secret Agent A. "Gen" T.
16: @Stuart Little
17: @Mr. Satan
18: @"Ram Ranch"
19: @Atelier Annie

NPCS:
@The Other Monokuma

Voting ends TOMORROW, SUNDAY at 9PM EST. You'd think people wouldn't be as busy on a weekend.

Solve them, or I'll make something meaner than the previous MOTIVE. I've got mean bones, I swear!

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY.
Kright
[Image: a59f1c74d6e6fff87d035b0af97b33bbf260b249.png]

............Well damn,
Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
Present the gun from my pocket. What kind of gun is it, even?
Pry one of the bullets out of Lucifer's body. Do they seem like they would match?
the quespt begins
Mr. Satan
Hey, I wasn't ditchin' all y'all last night! It was what we folks in showbusiness call a "hai-yay-tus"! I had a....writer's block, yeah! A pretty darn heavy sunuvabitch block, at that! But for now, assume that Goose won last night's rap battle....not that it isn't obvious, now.

I took my position on the stage for today's match. And waited. And waited. That totally regular guy showed up, at least! Oh, and I guess I also heard some gunshots from somewhere. Let's see, what else....After a while, that Stuart Little varmint came around, same with the other Monokuma.

And waited. And waited.

....Those damn twerps bailed on me!

Oh sure, maybe I was a bit short notice with my announcement, but for pete's sake, it was Labor Day! Why can't everyone be American?!

I went off to bed in a slump, but not before I saw a gnarly sight in the Courtyard. That's some rather impressive makeup they used on Kright, I gotta say! Just gotta figure out how she was layin' down fer that long without blinkin', though....
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 1:34 AM)Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner Wrote: Present the gun from my pocket. What kind of gun is it, even?
DAVE STDIDER shows off his gun. In fact, it's THE GUN.
(Sep 13, 2020 at 1:34 AM)Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner Wrote: Pry one of the bullets out of Lucifer's body. Do they seem like they would match?
You pry a BULLET out of her corpse. You fiddle with THE GUN, trying to open it to compare the bullets. It... doesn't open? How do you reload this stupid thing?
By your estimate, it's pretty reasonable that it could have been a bullet shot by THE GUN though. Looks about the right size.
Mordin Solus
Unfortunately, my night yielded no new medical discoveries. Pity. Strider did not come to office for analysis. Spent evening watching primitive 'capture the flag' game. Bore witness to Kright's last moments before feeling their life enter the aether. Found Lucifer later on attempt to use bathroom. TOM unlocked to let me in, showed corpse, locked again.
Mordin Solus
Is the library tower roof locked from the inside or outside?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 2:29 AM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Is the library tower roof locked from the inside or outside?
There's no functional difference, nor a way to tell.
Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
CHAPTER 3: captsure the flagg gONE RONG!!! (NOT CLIKBATE)

dave woke upp sad inn hs roim. i" miss all my ded frends :(" he sed out lowd "wut if i due next?"? but thebn frum th e cornor off deh room, KARPET!! karkrat rann over two dav and sad dont wory ill handl tonite" and bfor davë cold object karkass kised his lips n sed "sleep wel sweat prince" so then dav went bac to bed. "AHAHAHAHA" he laffed silenty "know dav cant stopp TEIM BADDD!!!!!!"! so karkar ran oyt of he room . he had herd dat their was a CAPSURE T HEFLAG gam hapning today and thot it wuld be a prefect timr to cos CHAOS b"ut dirst" he said "i nede a cool putfit"" so he rann to the dinning room yo use the tably clothe as a cappe he saw by ranch dressing an littl stewie in th curtyard an minus kachow leavin his beddroom.

kritkat pulld away deh tablrcloth bfore seaing a kichen nife siting ther... evilly, he tuked it i nto his pcket fir l8er, then tyed on the caipe. he whent bac to the cortyard to weight for the gamma of Ctf to beginn. he daw sum stuff butt i dony want thiss chaptrr to get two lonng! all off thee plaiers got ther n then ruber ducky explaned deh rules an then th e teems met yp. ."alrite ever1" sid da- i mean karkat" u all ar a pert of TEAM BADD rite mow so lets WIN!!"! and of curse everybod luv karkrash and cheerd for him! at won point reglar guy waked thru. then rubbber duck blow her whisle and the game begann! butt mariokart wuz stukk dancing fr a minut and den he herd gunshotts and then tryed to runn after demolitionpan to teh west Wall but hee was rlly sloe? karparts was in troph rume wen he stoppd to cach hiss breathe ,but he hurd a voise behin him. he tirn arund and it wus JAC NORBERT !! "r you hear to plae Ctf two!?" askd magikarkart but aparently jack noir parrt of TEAN REELLY BAD an nocks out karpaltunnel

karkat opend his i's latter, and tom wuz dere teling him tha the gamr wuz over "oh man" cryed krystal "*i didnt gett to winn wit team basd.".. karkat went to kirtyard meating wit ruber duck stewurt an soulis as dey lookd at the ded budy of kryght. aftr that, he whent back to dav's roim, but then remebered the nife in his pockit AN A GUN NOEW?;?!! kristoph dudnt now how to usse dis knew gunn but he tuk knife and desided two murrrdderrrrr so he broak in2 reglar gyy's ropm an hi din his clost. reguar guy came in lter butt saw karkat a nd stoped him from syabbing him to deth!!! so kricket left an wemt back to dave's room .

wiLL TERM BADD EVR SUCKCEED IN THERE PLAAN?! WUT WIL HAPEN WITH EVILL JOHNATHAN NOIR NEXT THYME?!
the quespt begins
Mr. Satan
Are there any glass shards underneath Lucifer?
Atelier Annie
I pull a pillowcase out of my pillowcase
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 4:42 AM)Mr. Satan Wrote: Are there any glass shards underneath Lucifer?
Yup! Quite a lot, actually.
(Sep 13, 2020 at 4:44 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: I pull a pillowcase out of my pillowcase
You pull a PILLOWCASE out of your PILLOWCASE.
Yup, it's a pillowcase.
Mr. Satan
I also have someone fire THE GUN by the Glass Roof, and I'll see if I can hear it from the Stage.
Atelier Annie
I pull out enough pillowcases to flood the library full
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 4:57 AM)Mr. Satan Wrote: I also have someone fire THE GUN by the Glass Roof, and I'll see if I can hear it from the Stage.
DAVE STDIDER takes his THE GUN and fires it wildly into the air, while standing on the ROOF.

It makes a soft, VIDEO GAME SILENCER-TYPE PAP, noise.
You know the one.

You definitely can't hear it from THE STAGE.

(Sep 13, 2020 at 5:03 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: I pull out enough pillowcases to flood the library full
You start pulling out PILLOWCASES. One by one. Over and over.
They keep coming. You start to lose count of how many you've pulled out.

THE OTHER MONOKUMA slaps your hands and tells you to stop. Flood the LIBRARY on your own time.
Atelier Annie
can I check if the gun shot, fired from the same location, can be heard from outside between the building and south wall or near the entrance hall
Rubber Duck
[Image: New_Canvas.png]
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 5:09 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: can I check if the gun shot, fired from the same location, can be heard from outside between the building and south wall or near the entrance hall
PAP.

It's pretty quiet. Plausible, but would be hard to hear. Especially when you're closer to the building.
(Sep 13, 2020 at 5:09 AM)Rubber Duck Wrote: find the dragon balls
RUBBER DUCK heads into her ROOM. She comes back out with a SHINY, ORANGE BALL, dotted with SEVEN STARS.
Mordin Solus
Search the body. Look for interesting items. Investigate the shed, as well. Could hold clues.
Hideo Kojima
This is all you'll be getting from Mr. Kojima today for an account. At least, for now.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...antis.webm