MoonAge
go on a rant post (positive or negative) about something you're really passionate or knowledgeable about but have never had many/any chances to talk about before

i'll probably do one of these of my own Eventually
Draku
FUCK SYMPHOGEAR GX

wait a second
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Atelier Annie
I have no true passions. this is the rant.
edit: shit this is the dupe
sealelement
im passionate about how i will never have a better post than atelier annie's
100% pure gamer 100%
im passionate about seal posting on the fucking forums but not rejoining the goddamn discord. okay let's really evaluate this first you have to come to the message board then you have to sign in this bitch and then you have to actively find a thread you want to post in[which lets be real is a long fucking wait. like 2-3 months at a time] assuming seal checks this place everyday that's 5 whole minutes she wastes of her day when she could just pop in discord for 5 seconds be like "lol baraka obama" and then leave again till the next day. what the fuck seal. what the fuck

you aren't exempt from this shit either cyg. matter of fact everyone who ever left get your ass back in the fucking discord
Superchao
(Sep 22, 2020 at 1:46 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: I have no true passions. this is the rant.
edit: shit this is the dupe
i mean this is pretty in-character for Annie
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
sealelement
when microsoft bought minus world they told me to only post on the forums as an exclusive to drive engagement. sorry zelma you gotta argue with bill gates
100% pure gamer 100%
Bill Gate
hello everyone

i am a car

and i paid seal off, she is a valuable asset to mw's forum activity
[Image: 1rn6jy.jpg]
sealelement
thanks bill gate. im passionate about bill gate
100% pure gamer 100%
Anonymous
perplex city was a trading card game mixed with professor layton like puzzles and an ARG, mainly focused around the hunt for a "cube" that had been buried somewhere in the world - the person who found it would get £100k. the location of the cube was hidden across 256 cards - all with their own unique puzzle on it as well, with varying rarities and shit

on top of this, the ARG side of all this was finding out about the world the cube was stolen from, the people there, the people suspected of stealing it, etc. there were IRL events featuring moles hidden with real players and shit

eventually, the cube was found in a forest in the UK because surprise surprise the devs for the ARG were in the UK

they then announced plans to continue perplex city with a season 2 of puzzle cards and ARG but then dropped it all, the main driving forces behind the ARG split away from Mind Candy and Mind Candy itself focused exclusively on FUCKING MOSHI FUCKING MONSTERS FUCK

THIS SEVERELY BUMMED ME OUT AND IM STILL FUCKING MAD ABOUT IT AND IT HAPPENED IN FUCKING 2007. ANGRY. FEETIO OUT
Goose
honk
sealelement
i will only come back to the discord if the goose unmasks
100% pure gamer 100%
John Wick's Cat
(Sep 23, 2020 at 1:15 AM)sealelement Wrote: i will only come back to the discord if the goose unmasks
its draku
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
goddamnit. i never thought i'd have to fight against bill gates but here we are
Draku
(Sep 23, 2020 at 2:12 PM)John Wick's Cat Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2020 at 1:15 AM)sealelement Wrote: i will only come back to the discord if the goose unmasks
its draku
nah
Reiji
Palutena in Smash Bros. irritates me because at least one of her death screams sounds too lewd

most of her special move voice lines make me want to end fights with her faster too

her up smash is ridiculously tall, but then Simon/Richter happened so I guess Marth's got a run for his money now
[Image: w3tTaLP.png]
John Wick's Cat
[Image: m1wApEZ.png]
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
Draku
im passionate that Wilfred Warlord hasnt posted another thing yet so i cant murder him with spells
Yrrzy
I think western mythological underworld/afterlife stuff is cool as hell and love learning about it

did you know hell has 5 rivers?? and styx isnt even the coolest one???
Hearts
(Sep 24, 2020 at 8:13 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: I think western mythological underworld/afterlife stuff is cool as hell and love learning about it

did you know hell has 5 rivers?? and styx isnt even the coolest one???
all my homies love phlegethon