MSO
[Image: 3082292-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-grand-world.jpg]

man I am fucking ready

I think this will be the next 3D Zelda I finally enjoy since Wind Waker
T-man
This game looks pretty incredible. Definitely not something I would expect from Nintendo. It looks like it's chock full of things to do and discover.
MSO
I appreciate the intense focus on survival this time around, this game has been giving me LOZ 1 vibes since it was first teased

I'm glad theyre making Zelda really adventuresome again, brings back the magic it lost focusing on story and characters too much over the years since TP, SWS was a terrible game

I hope we get another trailer soon, and I hope this game has a bigger bestiary than past games, tired of the same moblin variant

seeing the Temple of Time in ruins just makes me feel delightfully nostalgic
Poxni
BotW looks fucking AWESOME but I ditched my wii u. maybe if the NX is actually worth it...
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
T-man
(Sep 20, 2016 at 12:29 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Breath of the Wild looks interesting but I'm worried it's going to be too big with too little meaningful content. I guess we shall see.

Nintendo seems to be aware of the trap open world games fall into when they're too big for their own good, I'm sure it'll have a good amount of content. For me, half the battle with open world games is making them enjoyable to traverse, with things like the glider and shield surfing I'm confident it'll be fun to get around.
T-man
zeldo breaf of the wild EXCLUSIVE™ snackpack @ the game awards 2016

[Image: K1lBJ1g.png]

be there or dont
T-man
Yoshin

>all this Vaati esq imagery

I'm feeling it guys, Vaati's first 3d apperence
T-man
LINKS GONNA BE A WOMAN AND YOU SHITLORDS ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO GET USED TO IT

>get zelda who abloobloos all over here brave male hero

T-man
This game is fucking amazing and I feel as though I've barely scratched the surface

[Image: C6QbPbkU8AAEzgQ.jpg]
Spritanium
Breath of the Wild could be a good deathcore band
Spritanium
(Jan 13, 2017 at 11:45 AM)T-man Wrote: LINKS GONNA BE A WOMAN AND YOU SHITLORDS ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO GET USED TO IT

>get zelda who abloobloos all over here brave male hero

tbh a female Link would've been really interesting, and it makes sense since Link is a different person in each game (afaik)

Mostly I like stuff like that because it's completely inconsequential but it still makes people lose their fucking minds. We need more of that. Kinda like how rock & roll was the devil's music before, and now everybody's cool with it

Nintendo should give Mario a sister, that'd ruffle some feathers Evil
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Mar 6, 2017 at 6:47 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Nintendo should give Mario a sister, that'd ruffle some feathers Evil

[Image: OTrUiVw.png]

i have mixed feelings
Spritanium
Does she have a name? Rhondario?

I probably would've just gone for Maria

Good Sh*t though, take that pooplords
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
I named her Rosabelle before realizing it's incredibly close to Rosalina, didn't bother to change the lettering. I didn't want to name her Maria because that implies genderbent Mario rather than a separate character